Abducted By A Thug Was Not My...

By ILoveMeTurntUp

I didn't accept the hug; i didn't want to accept it. He let go and kiss me. And for some reason I kiss him ba... More

Prologue
Kidnapped
Kidnapped Pt.2
Games
So Ready!!
Dinner Or Teasing?
Feeling Some Type Of Way
The Basement
The Game+Crazy
I see Now
Author Note
Don't Say Nothing!
Chained Up
The Visit/Awkward
Bye Felicia!
The Party!
Going to School!
His Shirt!
Practice and Ice Cream
Author Note
I Love You!
Kiss-Enroll
Taleteller
Netflix
Saturday
Shortcake Fight
Company
Black Figure
Locked Bathroom
Pills Label
Control
Secret Spills Out
Tragic: Part I
Tragic: Part 2
Court
Advertisment {2}
Cover
Its Here!!

He's Nice

3.2K 103 28
By ILoveMeTurntUp

*Splash* I pop my head from above the water and seen Keyshawn giving me a death glare while Felicia look terrified for her life.

"Are you just going to stay in there, or are you going to let me help you out of the pool?" Josh asks chuckling while starching his hands out for me.

Gosh, I probably look like a wet frightened dog right now.

I grab Josh hands while he picks me up out of the pool and wrap a towel around me. Gosh, it felt so good to be in his arms. I was so focused on how Josh was rubbing my shivering body that I almost forgot about Keyshawn sending me death daggers.

I knew this was a bad idea!

I knew this was a bad Idea!

I push Josh away softly but he didn't budge. "Are you ok?" Josh asks smirking.

No not really!

"Yea, I'm just cold... and don't think you gotten away mister" I said looking at Keyshawn then back at Josh who was still caressing me while holding me close to his muscular chest.

I look up and seen Sasha chasing Derek. Derek was just cheesing like the stupid idiot he is. I hope Sasha gets him.

"Hey stop looking at my friend like you want to kill him" Josh said indicating to Derek.

"Oh, trust me... you and Derek is going to get it" I really wasn't in this conversation because (one) Keyshawn was still looking at me, but Felicia wasn't by his side no more.

Where's Felicia?

"It doesn't look like you want to..." Josh didn't finish his sentence because Felicia walks up to us.

"Um, can I steal Angelina for a minute?" Felicia was fidgeting while looking at Josh.

"Um, yea sure...I'm going to say what's up to my brother" Josh said turning around by the door noticing Keyshawn.

Keyshawn was looking around his house displeased.

Felicia grabs me by the wrist and walk out the other door so we won't walk by Keyshawn. We went upstairs to my room so we can get some piece in quiet.

I open up my door to see cross-eyes having sex in my bed...

OH HELL NO!!

"What the frack...get out!" Felicia said shooing cross-eyes and some boy that was extremely tall out.

"Calm down...damn bitch why do I always have to run in to you, you look cute tho" cross-eyes says before walking out with the tall boy trailing behind her.

Felicia ran to the door and shut it close not before locking it.

"Ew, she had sex in my bed" I was shriving in disgust. Jeez, I can't even imagine her nak....

I broke out of my daze because Felicia was shaking me.

"I know, but we can't worry about that now. Keyshawn caught us... I thought you said he comes home late?" Felicia ask letting go of my shoulders.

"He does"

"Then why the hell is he here now?" Felicia was pacing back in forth while hitting her hands on her head.

"Look, I don't know... he probably forgot something" I was just as scared as Felicia, so she needs to stop accusing me for not knowing he was going to come home early.

"Oh, and what exactly did he forget at 1:45am?... he went the whole day without it... so know all of a sudden he forgot it?" Felicia said looking at me like I was dumb.

"Look, stop accusing me ok. You act like I know his whole damn schedule." I was clearly pissed. She kept blaming me and for all I know it was her idea to throw a damn party anyways.

"Sorry, you right... I'm just scared out of my mind right now" Felicia said grabbing me into a hug.

I didn't blame her. Keyshawn is one physco person. And who knows what he would do to me and Felicia.

"I told you this was a bad idea" I said hugging her back trying to hold the tears I had in my eyes.

It was so crazy how scared I was of him.

"I know, I should've of listen... but look, were going to go through this together, I'm pretty sure he's not going to physically hurt us. I mean, I'm probably going to get fired and he's probably just going to get.... stricter on you" Felicia said letting go of our hug while lifting up my chin.

Yea, if she only knew that he's really not my brother. And he physically does hurt people.

He killed Mrs. Sánchez for Christ sakes. Oh, no... he wouldn't do the same to Felicia.

Or would he?

I just nodded my head indicating that I was listening to her. "Ok, so let's just act calm and..."

*bang bang* Felicia didn't finish her sentence before someone bang on the door.

"Omg, were gonna die... NO... your gonna die... your gonna dieee!!" I said wailing while letting go of Felicia grip.

"Stop...Stop" Felicia was shaking me so I can stop overreacting.

But hell, was I overreacting?

"Nobody going to die... were going to be ok" Felicia said finally letting go of me.

How did she know that? Have she been living with this monster? No, I don't think so. So she's clearly going to die.

Poor Felicia

*bang bang* me and Felicia jump once more when we heard Keyshawn knock on the door, but this time more vehemently.

"Oh my goshhh" I said sobbing again.

"Look, stop... I'm going to open up the door ok"

No don't open up the door!

Don't!

"And plus he's your brother... what worst can happen" Felicia said walking to the door slowly.

Before Felicia open up the door me and her look at each other and took a deep breath.

1...

2...

3...

"Gosh what took you so long?" Josh asks walking in while Sasha and Derek trailing behind him.

Well that was embarrassing.

"Umm...um...umm, cross-eyes were having sex in my bed" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Ew, that's gross" Sasha said walking to me while putting her wet arms around my shoulders.

Sasha light brown hair wasn't straight anymore but got curly because she got dump in the pool. Sasha and I had so much in common even our hair. But Sasha curly hair was a little bit longer than mines.

"Gosh why didn't you tell me that first before I sat on here?" Josh said hopping up from my bed with wide eyes.

"Haha" Derek was laughing while holding his stomach.

"Oh, so it's funny?" Josh asks smirking while looking at Derek.

Derek couldn't even respond because he was laughing hysterically.

This was Josh opportunity to walk up on Derek in push him on the bed. "Ew, man... it stinks, it stinks" Derek said hopping up from the bed and brushing off his clothes.

We were all laughing by now. Well, except me and Felicia.

"Oh, you're dead bro" Derek said running up to Josh. By now Josh and Derek were both on the bed play fighting.

"Ok that's nasty" Felicia said walking away from the door and beside me and Sasha.

Sasha and I nodded our head in unison.

"You never told me your boyfriend was gorgeous. And he's Josh brother" Sasha said dropping her arms from around my shoulders.

"Wait, you invited your boyfriend to the party?... o-ooo, your brother is most defiantly going to kill you" Felicia said shaking her head.

"Well, I'm pretty sure she didn't have to invite him since it's his hou..."

I stop Sasha from talking.

"Soooo!! is the party over because I don't hear any more people... or music" I said trying to change the subject.

"Yea, um... your boyfriend sent everybody home... oh... and that's just remind me, we have to go... we came up here to just say bye" Sasha said walking over to Josh and Derek who was still rolling around on my bed.

"Oh, ok"

"Wait, why would your boyfriend send everybody home?" Felicia asks looking bewildered

I pretend like I didn't hear Felicia and went to help Sasha break up Josh and Derek. "Come on guys get up... we have to go" Sasha said trying to grab Derek from on top of Josh.

"Yea, ya'll look hella gay" I said knowing that was going to get them up.

"Aw, hell naw" Josh and Derek said in unison while standing up.

I tried not to laugh of their reaction and I hear Felicia snicker a little to.

"Ok, bye Ms. Coles" Josh said hugging me then waving at Felicia while walking out of the door.

"Bye girl" Sasha said grabbing Derek by his shirt like he was a dog. "Oh, yea bye Ang... and Ang friend" Derek said turning his head around while Sasha was still grabbing him.

"Her name Felicia!" I said yelling behind Derek.

"Well, bye Felicia" Derek said leaving out of the door while doing a high pitch girl voice.

He think he's funny.

*~*~*~

I and Felicia heard the door close and that was our que to lock my room door once again. But before we could Keyshawn walk in to the room smirking.

"So who idea was to throw a party, in my house" Keyshawn said walking way in my room and sitting on my bed.

If only he knew.

I wasn't about to snitch on Felicia so I just kept my mouth shut.

I can tell Felicia was nervous because she was rocking back and forth on her heels, while I was just fidgeting with my fingers.

"Oh, so you guys going to act like you don't hear me huh? WHO IDEA WAS TO THROW A PARTY IN MY DAMN HOUSE! Keyshawn said standing up and coming in front of me and Felicia face.

I and Felicia back up a little so he won't have to chance to grab us. I swear it felt like we were his daughters and he was our dad.

"Um, your sister don't have nothing to do with this... it was my entire fault" Felicia said looking down.

Dammit, she said sister.

"Sister?" Keyshawn said looking bewildered

"You know what never mind, you know what I hate the most?" Keyshawn ask walking close to Felicia

"I hate liars"

"I'm not lying sir... trust m.."

"Shut up, did I tell your stupid ass to talk" Keyshawn said pushing Felicia to the wall.

Omg, I have to stop him. He's going to kill her.

"like I was saying, I hate liars...and you want to know why I know your lying to me... because Angelina damn friends were here to" Keyshawn eyes were pure black. It's like something possessed over him so quick.

Felicia was balling out crying. She would look at me every once in a while.

Should I just take all the blame?

"What do we do to liars Angelina?" Keyshawn said grabbing Felicia wrist while walking in front of my face.

"We take them to the punishment room right?" Keyshawn said smirking at Felicia then looking at me.

No not the basement.

"RIGHT!" Keyshawn said yelling in my face.

I couldn't speak. Felicia was going to die. Samantha was in the basement room once and she died. Was Keyshawn getting worst like Samantha said or...?

"Looks like we got a deaf one here" Keyshawn said grabbing Felicia out of the room.

"Aaahaaaa, help... what's wrong with you!!" Felicia said screaming from the top of her lungs.

For some reason I still couldn't move. It was like someone glued my foot to the ground.

Would you just stop thinking and help her!! My conscious says.

"HELPP!!"

I finally got out of my daze and ran behind Keyshawn and Felicia. Where are they?

I ran to the basement area and they weren't there.

*Front door open*

I heard the alarm system come on indicating the front door was being open. I ran to the front and seen Keyshawn kicking Felicia out of his house and closing the door.

Oh, he was just going to kick her out.

Sooo, no basement? That's good, right?

I stop and stared breathing fast trying to catch my breath.

Keyshawn turn around and met eye contact with me. He walks close to me and I was scared if he was going to actually hurt me.

"She's a bad role model...don't follow behind her" That's all he said. He spoke those simple words and went upstairs to his room.

Ok, is this Keyshawn, or did an angel just flew in his body?

I stayed in the kitchen for a little while to catch my breath. Wow this house was trash. I kind of felt bed that I actually did this to his exquisite house. How would I feel if he trashes my property? I guess I'll just apologize.

I went upstairs to his room and he was lying on his bed staring at the celling. Gosh I just wanted to jump on him and...

No, what am I'm thinking?

I do not like Keyshawn.

"What do you want?" Keyshawn said still looking at his celling.

"Look, I'm truly sorry for throwing a party in your house" I said standing by the door frame. I still didn't want to go to close to him.

"Did you have fun with my brother?" Keyshawn ask still not looking at me.

He sounded jealous.

"Yes, I mean... look I'm truly sorry ok... I'll just start cleaning up."

I hope nobody had sex in his bed.

Keyshawn finally stood up and made eye contact with me. Gosh he was so beautiful...

No, he's not stop thinking like that.

Oh, who the hell am I'm kidding, yes he is.

"You don't have to do that... I already have people that's going to clean up the mess you and your "little friend" made" Keyshawn said putting up his fingers for little friend.

"Ohh, ok... is it the people who clean up Mrs. Sánchez... you know" I really didn't want to think about that because that was just creepy.

"Umhm" Keyshawn said pulling me closer in his room.

I really didn't even see him get off of his bed.

"So do you want me to stay in my room since you know Shawn is going to be here?" I said remembering Keyshawn said every time he comes I have to go in my room.

"No, you can actually help since you did most of this mess" Keyshawn said smirking.

Ok, seriously what's wrong with him? Why He's acting nice all of a sudden? I can't lie and say I didn't like this because I actually did.

"What?" Keyshawn ask looking at me intently while still having my arms in his grip.

"Nothing, it's just that... you're acting different" I said in all seriousness.

"Maybe because I have someone to keep me grounded... and plus you're my sister." Keyshawn said letting go of my arm while smirking and walking downstairs because the doorbell rang.

It took some minutes for his words to actually sync in. ~maybe because I have someone to keep me grounded. ~

So is he saying I make him nicer? There was something going on with Keyshawn and I have to figure him out. Maybe he wasn't the psycho, creepy, possessive person after all. Well, maybe I'll take back creepy and possessive.

• I hope you guys like this chapter. I really wrote this for like 5 hours.

• Please tell me you guys feedbacks... so comment.

• Tell me what you guys think should happen in this book and I'll see if I can put my mastermind to your idea lol.

Please comment, vote, follow and most of all READ! Love ya smooches.

Ne_Ne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 49.3K 52
"You still don't get it do you?" he asked, anger dripping in his every word. "Get what?" I asked, my face morphing into confusion at his question. "W...
818 154 29
"He might hear you"my best friend said. "Hear what?"he asked from the back and the least I could do was shrivel at the hearing of his voice. "Somethi...
12.8K 349 22
I had to admit, he was cute. His eyes sparkled nervously and his lips were a lovely shade of natural red. He had his arms crossed over his chest, a g...
901 73 22
Hi everyone! First off this is my very first book ever to be posted on Wattpad. I have written other stories but never published them ANYWHERE. Pleas...