I'm in love with my bully (Le...

By Leonetta_4_Ever_Love

"Because, what's a better love story, than two people from completely different worlds crashing together?" Vi... More

Chapter 1 - Buenos Aires
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - Back at it again
Chapter 4 - Changing ways
Chapter 5 - Over again
Chapter 6 - Sleepover
Chapter 7 - Truth or Dare
Chapter 9 - Just.. friends?
Chapter 10 - Party
Chapter 11 - Always on my mind
Chapter 12 - Together?
Chapter 13 - It comes out
Chapter 14 - Cheater?
Chapter 15 - Hear me out
Chapter 16 - Jealous?
Chapter 17 - A new arrival
Chapter 18 - We can
Chapter 19 - Chemistry
Chapter 20 - Plans
Chapter 21 - Date night?
Chapter 22 - Sorry
Chapter 23 - What are we?
Chapter 24 - That's what 'friends' do
Chapter 25 - The new boy
Chapter 26 - Throwbacks
Chapter 27- Unexpected feelings
Chapter 28 - Before the storm
Chapter 29 - In love with him
Chapter 30 - You?
Chapter 31 - Groups
Chapter 32 - Lost in him
Chapter 33 - Trouble
Chapter 34 - Space
Chapter 35 - Here forever
Chapter 36 - Hide and seek
Chapter 37 - Wake up
Chapter 38 - His plan
Chapter 39 - Unbelievable
Chapter 40 - Suspicious
Chapter 41 - Fake
Chapter 42 - Pain
Chapter 43 - Rewind
Chapter 44 - Discover
Chapter 45 - Importance
Chapter 46 - Above all
Chapter 47 - Spain
Chapter 48 - Never safe
Chapter 49 - Preparations
Chapter 50 - K-i-s-s
Chapter 51 - Back together
Chapter 52 - Happy with him
Chapter 53 - Habla si puedes
Chapter 54 - Surprises
Chapter 55 - New arrival
Chapter 56 - Music
Chapter 57 - No escape
Chapter 58 - Presentation
Chapter 59 - Trouble in paradise
Chapter 60 - Definitely bad
Chapter 61 - Coma
Chapter 62 - Next to you
Chapter 63 - Who?
Chapter 64 - No memories
Chapter 65 - In love
Chapter 66 - Flooding back
Chapter 67 - Clear
Chapter 68 - Love in the air
Chapter 69 - Almost there
Chapter 70 - Ending

Chapter 8 - A kiss?

3.6K 91 11
By Leonetta_4_Ever_Love

V i o l e t t a

I opened my eyes slowly to be greeted with sunlight. I stretched, layed in bed a few more minutes but then my tummy growled. I got up. I was the first one awake, so I decided to cook breakfast.

I went to the kitchen and chose to make some pancakes. Everybody loves pancakes, for that I was sure. Right after I finished, Francesca and Camilla joined me on the table.

"Morning, Vilu." Francesca yawned.

"Morning, you sleepy heads! Here's your breakfast."

Just as I served them the delicious pancakes I had just made, the other girls and soon the guys came to join us.

They got their own plates and quickly dug into their food. Hungry teenagers..

Leon made a sound like he was pleased, "Who cooked these incredible pancakes?"

"I did." I gave him a look and went back to my food.

"They are amazing. Thank you." I gave him a small smile for his compliment and grabbed a glass of fresh orange juice.

Diego, though, found this situation quite amusing. "Leon Vargas, the most popular guy in the whole Studio, cocky and arrogant, says thank you? I've got to admit, you're a good one, Violetta."

I turned at him confused the same time Leon murdered him with his eyes. I wanted to chuckle but that would betray me and he would know I was stealing glances at him, so I chose not to.

I spoke, "What did I do?"

"You changed him." Diego answered, and even he looked kind of surprised.

How in the world did I change him? We have barely spoken, and he definitely knows that.

"Me?" I was eating and I couldn't quite speak, so I just pointed at myself, and he nodded vigorously.

"Yes, you." Leon elbowed him and Diego let out a low 'awh'. This was cute and I tried to control myself from laughing.

Francesca piped in, amused by the situation too. "Mhm, Leon, what is he talking about?"

I gave her a look of disbelief. Was she even on my side?

Leon chose not to answer and only glared at her. Then, he returned to his beloved breakfast and the conversation ended.

- - -

After breakfast, everyone left to go to the Studio, and the only ones left were Francesca, Camila, and I. I had changed into clothes when I had woken up, so I stayed behind to clean the table, while the girls were upstairs getting dressed.

Thinking I was the only one down there, I softly sang the words to the song I had been singing multiple times to class, En mi mundo.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a deep, male voice speaking, "Hey."

I turned around and came face to face with Leon, freezing. "Oh, uh, hey. Did you hear anything?"

"Only you singing trying not to be heard." He chuckled, and I swear I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"Uh, sorry, about that--"

"No, no, no, I didn't mean it that way, you've got an amazing voice," He started and I sucked in a breath because he had just complimented me, "Eh, I mean, you, you are amazing, well," It was my turn to chuckle this time, "Oh for God's sake, nevermind.. Look, we need to talk."

I internally laughed at his cute attempt to cover up for complimenting me, and focused on what he had to say next. "About what?"

"You know.."

"No I don't, I'm waiting for you to tell me." I raised an eyebrow playfully.

"About yesterday." He spoke, and I tensed. So he did think about that, too. I wasn't the only one.

I pretended like it didn't matter that much, "What about yesterday, Leon?"

"When we were in the closet, duh?" He told me like it was the most obvious thing in the world. I raised both of my eyebrows this time.

"What about that?" I asked him. He sighed, and I smirked internally, knowing I had just hit a button.

"We almost kissed!" He let out after a moment, and it felt weird coming out of his mouth.

I shrugged, "So? You would that to any girl."

"Yes, but I told you I like you." And there are another million girls that believe guys who tell these things to them and then end up getting their hearts broken. So, Leon, you're no exception. For now, my subconscious piped in, and I brushed off its comment.

"Did you mean it?" I asked, making direct eye contact. He came a bit closer to me, my back was on one of the kitchen's counters.

"You think I didn't? Look, I know you're angry, disappointed, confused, and so many more things about what I said, what I did to you, what I put you through, but I'm sorry, Violetta. I was and quite unfortunately still am a jerk. I shouldn't have put you through all these awful situations. But you should know one thing, I wouldn't lie about something like that." He pulled a hand through his hair frustrated, and I felt a bit of sympathy for him.

"But a simple sorry isn't going to cut it, and you know that." I said, even though he seemed kind of sincere.

"I know, and I'll try to make it up to you, if you let me.." He trailed off, and I could feel a hint of a smile making its way on my lips.

"Words mean nothing, actions are the ones that count." I retorted, and he nodded, agreeing.

Now we're getting somewhere. Leon spoke, "I agree, and I'll do whatever it takes if it means you'll forgive me for the past few days."

I contemplated on making him a bit more miserable, but no. He was practically begging, and I didn't want people to beg me for anything. "Alright then."

His face suddenly lit up, "Great! So, ehm, would you like to hang out later? As a 'forgive me' gift?"

Forgive me my ass. My subconscious answered my thoughts, and this time I agreed. I felt like there was more to this.

But I shouldn't deny, it could be a start. "Why not, why not?"

"Thank you, really. I'll come by your house at 7, then?" He asked, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"How do you know where I live?" He suddenly tensed and I knew I had caught him.

"I, uh, Francesca, you know, she told me, if I wanted to say I'm sorry, she told me where you live.." He looked adorable, not knowing what to say.

"Okay, okay, I'm kidding. Seven it is, then." I grinned softly.

He smiled. He really smiled. It was the first time, and oh my, did it feel nice.. I felt an odd warmth inside me and I couldn't help but return his smile. It didn't help that he had a killer one. So that was why girls fell for him. If not for his simple looks, then for this amazing, dimple smile. "Let's go to the Studio, then."

"I didn't finish the dishes, and the girls are still upstairs." I motioned to the unwashed dishes in the sink and he bit his lip.

"Then, I'll help you" I wanted to touch his forehead to see if he had a fever because I didn't think I heard right. He offered to help? Baby steps, but we're going somewhere.

"Well, a little help could be useful."

I got the glasses while he dealt with the plates. This is one of the grossest house chores somebody has to do. I mean, the food that people left that got stuck on the plates.. Ugh.

At one moment, I tried to get the soap and Leon reached for another plate, and our hands touched. I felt electricity run through me and I glanced up at him to see him already looking at me.

"Um, I'm almost done, you?" I asked, breaking the ice.

He looked like he had snapped out of a daze and nodded, "Oh, yeah, just this one left."

We finished quickly, no more words spoken, an awkward silence spread in the room.

"Francesca, I'm going to the Studio, how long will you take?" I shouted so she could hear me upstairs.

"Eh, go, we've got kind of a situation here!" She shouted back. I didn't even want to know.

I turned to Leon and he nodded, speaking my mind. "Let's go," he said.

- - -

My classes had ended and now I was home, eating lunch. Dad was at work, and he thankfully wouldn't be here when Leon would come to pick me up. He would go all protective and act kind of crazy, so I said a small lie and told him I would go over at Francesca's again.

After lunch, I decided to kill some time practising my song. I have loved singing since I was very little, something my mom did too. I think that she was the one that got me into it in the first place. Just thinking about her brings tears to my eyes..

Before I knew it, it was half past six and I had only half an hour before Leon came. I rushed to take a shower, and then chose carefully the clothes I would wear. Hm, some simple black skinny jeans would do, and a.. white crop top, yes. I smiled to myself and got dressed, then put some light make up on. Nothing that much, though, I didn't want a caked face, full of make up.

Just as I was walking down the stairs, I heard the door ring, and before I got it, Olga beat me to it.

Oh no, this wasn't meant to happen! Leon came face to face with a questioning Olga. "And who might you be, boy?" Olga asked him.

"I, uhm, I'm here to pick Violetta up, we, were going to, uhm.." He scratched the back of his neck and I chuckled at his awkwardness.

"Well?" Olga waited, and that was when I approached them.

"Olga, this is Leon, my friend." I carefully chose my words, emphasizing on the word friend. It was weird saying it, and I swear I could see Leon tense. Maybe it was Olga's intense gaze.

I noticed Leon looking at me intensely, and I tried really hard not to blush. It was really not the time.

Olga raised an eyebrow, "Friend?"

I nodded anxiously, "Yes, my.. friend. We are going to practice for a project Angie assigned to us." I lied, the lie rolling off easily. Please, believe it..

"Hm, is that it?" She gave me a knowing look, and was that.. a small smirk that was forming on her lips?

What was it with people these days?

"Yes, Olga, that's it. But, don't tell dad. You know how he gets." I lowered my voice so Leon wouldn't hear, and I heard Olga sigh, nodding in agreement.

"Okay fine, have fun then." She winked at me one last time, before leaving and going back to the kitchen where she came from.

"Hey." I told Leon after we were alone. I got outside and closed the door behind us.

"Hey. Well, that woman was.. quite something." He let out a small laugh, and I bit my lip, laughing too.

"Yeah Olga is.. something different." I agreed, as we walked to Francesca's brother's cafe, Resto Bar.

I was staring at the ground but I could feel his eyes on me. "You're pretty."

I sucked in a breath, my heart pausing for a second. "Thanks."

I must have blushed, because what he said after really surprised me. "You're cute when you blush, you know."

That made it even worse.

"Well, stop making me!" I protested and he laughed, the awkward ice breaking between us.

"Fine, fine."

We reached the cafe about fifteen minutes later. There were many kids from the Studio, probably enjoying the good weather. It was a nice day, after all.

We sat on a table somewhere in a corner. I could feel eyes on me, maybe Studio students. It didn't help though, it felt kind of uncomfortable. I think Leon noticed, because he spoke soon after. "What would you like?"

Before I could answer, Francesca came to take our orders. "Hey Vilu, hey.. Leon," Her gaze stayed on Leon for a second, then she turned to me. I gave her a look and she smirked. "What can I get you?"

"Hm, a banana smoothie for me, and, a strawberry.." He trailed off looking at me and I nodded, "a strawberry one for the lady."

"Okay, thank you!" She gave me a small wink and left. I rolled my eyes. Typical Fran.

"So, Violetta, what do you think of Buenos Aires?" Leon turned my attention back to him.

"It's a really beautiful city, I have to admit. I'd like to explore it all one day." I answered, and he raised his eyebrows, amused.

"Mhm, I know we didn't start off very well," He spoke and I laughed when he emphasized on the word very, "but I could give you a tour sometime."

That sounded like a brilliant idea. Or maybe it was just because I liked the guy. "Yeah, sure."

Then, Fran returned with the drinks.

"There you are, guys." She playfully grinned and I knew there was more to it.

I thanked her, "Thanks Fran."

Before I could take any money out of my bag, Leon stopped me, "I'll pay."

I insisted but he didn't take no for an answer. Sweet of him.

- - -

After a while of gossiping about life here in Buenos Aires, we had finished our smoothies.

"Want to go to the park?" Leon offered, and I agreed with a small smile.

"Sure." I got up, straightened my jeans and followed him out of the cafe.

I surely didn't miss Francesca's huge smirk, it could be seen from a thousand miles away. She gave me a look that meant 'You'll tell me everything later.'

We walked to a park, which Leon said was one of the most beautiful in the city, and he took me to his favourite corner of it. It was near a small cliff, you could see the sea, and there was a bench that you could sit and stare right at it.

We sat down on the bench and I took everything in, "Leon, this place is amazing."

"I know, I come here to think and forget all my problems." I turned to him, raising an eyebrow.

"Like?"

"Hm, Ludmila is the biggest." I chuckled, and he grinned. What was I expecting?

"How come? I thought you really liked each other." I asked. I hoped it was not too personal, though.

He 'tchked'. "Well.. There's more to it."

I decided not to push it further, and focused on another question on my mind. "Am I a problem?"

"Of course not." He rushed to answer, and I found it kind of sweet. Aw..

"Then, what am I?" Well, let's find out.

"Hm, let's see.. you are well, a very pretty girl, who as I've come to know is always willing to help her friends and is actually very sweet, despite what I firstly thought of you." My eyes were sparkling, I knew it.

But the fact that he said 'despite what I firstly thought of you', kind of stung. Did I really give off a bad impression? And most importantly, what did I do?

Suddenly, I had an idea. Let's see how he reacts. "How can you prove it?"

"You want proof?" A hint of smirk was making its way on his lips.

"Well, yes." I shrugged, challenging him.

Determined, he closed some of the distance between us, and leaned in a little. I found myself leaning in instinctively, without realizing it. My heart beat had gone up and was now pounding, and the distance now was only a few inches. If only..

Beep beep, my phone rang.

"Oh come on! First the party, now this?" Leon complained and I chuckled.

"It was not a party, you made it look like one." I retorted, and before he could answer, I accepted the call. Oh, it was dad..

"Hey, dad, hi." I looked around, suddenly a bit nervous.

"Where are you Violetta? It's almost ten o'clock!" He sounded.. worried?

It was late, indeed, but I tried anyway. "Dad, can't I come a bit later."

"No." He sternly answered, and I sighed in frustration.

"Fine. I'm coming. Bye." I hung up before he could say anything else, annoyed that he ruined my outing. And it was going so well..

I turned back to Leon, "What happened?" He asked.

"My dad wants me to return home. It's late, he says." I quoted him, and Leon chuckled, understandingly.

"Come on, I'll take you home."

"Thanks, really." I told him, and together we walked back to my house.

When we reached my home, it was already dark, and I realised dad was right. It was indeed late.

"I had a lot of fun, Leon. Thanks for today. " I made eye contact, and thanked him.

"My pleasure." He answered, in a weird manner.

Maybe I was pushing it too far, but that didn't stop me. "We could do it again sometime."

"Of course." He agreed, and I smiled.

"Good night, then."

He smiled back, and it was that killer smile again, "Good night, princess."

I flushed, the way princess rolled off his tongue was really pleasing. Or it was just me.. Anyway, I got closer to him and kissed his cheek softly. When my lips made contact with his skin, I felt some tiny sparks, and all I wanted was to return to our little moment back in the park.

When I looked at him for the last time tonight, he had a look I couldn't quite decipher in his eyes. I went inside, taking it all in, and made my way to my bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 57 15
Diego and Violetta are in Hawaii for their Graduation, even though they have gone through a rough patch. Diego is doing everything in his power to ma...
58.5K 1.9K 34
Violetta is now starting a brand new life in Buenos Aires. Her dad, who always was overprotective, is willing to finally let go his little daughter...
33K 1.2K 82
❝how would you feel if i told you i loved you? it's just something that i wanna do❞ When Violetta's parents' business starts to go down the drain, sh...
25.5K 548 29
"But why dad why!!" said Vilu "Cause I got a job there in Buenos Aires" said German "But my life is here in Madrid with my boyfriend (tomas), school...