fade ➹ (Stiles Stilinski)

De canonstydia

----Season 1 of Teen Wolf---- (Do not need to watch the series to understand) Melanie, Stiles, and Sco... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
SEASON TWO
IVE GOT NEWS (reconcile)

Chapter 3

21.9K 520 281
De canonstydia

I DO NOT own Teen Wolf, only Melanie and a few of her plot lines.

Lily Collins as Melanie

_________________

I sat on the bleachers alongside Lydia and Allison, watching as the boys in maroon jerseys scurried around the lush field before coach wanted to begin.

Once the whistle blew and practice had started, I watched sceptically as Scott merely made his way into goalie.

"No, what are you doing Scott?" I mumbled under my breath, mentally making a note to scold him afterwards.

"Who is he?" Asked Allison.

"I'm not sure." Lydia sighed, clearly not interested in the events currently taking place. I had a feeling she knew who he was though, mainly because I tell her about them frequently. And she would have to be quite stupid to forget. And I think we all know that she's the smartest girl in Beacon Hills High.

"His name is Scott McCall. He's one of my best friends." I stated, not tearing my eyes from the floppy haired boy. Who was actually playing for once.

"Really?"

"Yep, why?" I turned to her this time, wiggling my eye brows at her. Seems like I have been hanging around Stiles too much lately, but I wasn't really complaining.

"He's–uh..in my English class." She smiled lightly, nervously fiddling with the tips of her fingers.

I nodded and turned my attention back to the game. A small smirk wallowing about my features, for the brunettes features were brighter than a fire truck, "Yeah, he's nice, you should talk to him."

She nodded, gaze falling downward, "Maybe."

The first ball came soaring towards Scott. Clearly, he wasn't paying that much attention, resulting in the object smacking itself right in between the teenagers eyes. Sending him comedically towards the ground. I ran my hands through my tousled hair as well as shaking my head. "Scott.."

"Hey! Nice way to catch it with your face McCall!" Greenburg shouted.

I chuckled sarcastically, rolling my eyes with annoyance, "Shut up, Greenburg!"

The next person was up to take the shot, extending the lacrosse stick backwards and catapulting it, the ball flying hastily through the air. I watched carefully and realized it didn't hit the net. What? I took a brief double take and realized that Scott had surprisingly caught it. He actually caught it.

"Yeah!" Stiles and I yelled in compel eye unison, chucking our fists into the air.

But, it didn't stop there, Scott continued to catch the balls, one by one they landed in the net. This was amazing, he was actually doing it. I've never been more happier for my best friend. And I knew Stiles felt the same way, for every time he caught it, Stiles and I would cheer loudly. The people scattered about the bleachers giving us odd looks. In which Stiles and I merely ignored.

"Woah, he's good." Allison awed.

"Very good." Lydia nodded in response, for once beginning to pay attention to the now expert lacrosse player.

But, then it was Jackson's turn to toss the ball. And I hoped that Scott wouldn't screw this up. I wanted him to prove to Jackson that he could be just as great as he was. Because to be honest, I disliked Jackson with the utmost passion.

Without warning, Jackson launched it, fire practically emerging from the end. But, to my surprise, as well as everyone else's. Scott had caught it. He had done it once again. I jumped up in excitement and rushed down towards the bleachers where Stiles was located.

I wrapped my arms around the pale boys neck. He tensed up a bit before he wrapped his arms around me himself. Probably not expecting the random hug he had just received. I smiled immensely in the warm embrace as well as feeling little butterflies tugging away at my stomach. I absolutely loved Stiles' hugs. They are my favorite thing that I can think of at the moment. I could literally melt away at the feeling.

I pulled away from him and met his hazel orbs. A large smile enveloping my features all while he smiled back sheepishly.

"He did it, Stiles! Did you see that?"

"I—I know. That was insane!"

•~•~•

"I don't know, it's like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball." Scott carried on. We were currently searching for his inhaler that he had lost the previous night. I was quietly praying that he wouldn't have an asthma attack while it was missing.

"I know, you were amazing!" I grinned.

"And that's not even the weird part." Scott chuckled, "I can hear things I shouldn't be able to hear, smell things."

Stiles and I rose a curious eye brow, The freckled boy then speaking up, "Smell things? Like what?"

"Like that mint mojito gum in your pocket." Scott stated blankly, oblivious to how incredibly weird that was.

"There's no mint mojito gum in my pocket." Stiles muttered, soon yanking out a small piece of gum. My eyes widened in surprise. "So this all started with the bite?"

"Yeah, it's like this weird rush of adrenaline before my body goes into shock or something."

"I actually think I've heard of this." Stiles started, "It's a specific type of infection."

Scott stopped and turned to look at the pale boy, "Are you serious?"

"Yeah I think it's called lycanthropy." Stiles smirked at me as I tried to hold in my laughter. Yes, of course. Scott is a werewolf.

"What is that, is it bad?" Scott's eyes widened. I think Scott might qualify for being the most gullible person on this planet.

"It's awful." I stated, going along with the lie.

"But, It only happens once a month."

"Every full moon." I chuckled as Stiles and I broke out into wolf howls. Scott, who was embarrassed and angry, pushed Stiles roughly and began walking again.

"Calm down Scott, you probably only have rabies or something." I attempted to calm him down, not that the statement would do much.

"I don't want that either." Scott groaned.

"Hey, your the one that heard the wolf howling." Stiles pointed his finger declaringly at Scott.

"There could be something seriously wrong with me guys!" Scott's voice rose.

"Yeah, your a werewolf, argh." Stiles chuckled, pretending to have claws and growl. "Ok obviously we're kidding."

"Yeah Scott, your probably just getting yourself worked up over nothing."

"But." Stiles continued. "If you see me melting all the silver I can in shop class, it's because Friday's a full moon."

Scott stopped. "I could have sworn this was it? The deer ran through here and the body was right there."

I nodded in agreement, remembering pretty vividly as to what had happened. Excluding the part where I was shoved against a tree by a wild animal and momentarily forgot where I was.

"Maybe the killer moved the body?" Stiles questioned.

"Or Maybe the wolf moved it." I chuckled. I heard Stiles stifle a laugh and caught Scott dramatically rolling his eyes.

"Well I hope he left my inhaler, those things are like eighty bucks."

"You said that last night moron." I chuckled, bending down as well and shuffling through the leaves.

"Yeah, well I'm not lying." Scott exclaimed, not averting his eyes from the dirt coated floor.

It wasn't long before I felt Stiles yank me up from the ground and shift me behind him, quickly tapping on Scott's shoulder. I peeked out from behind him and spotted an attractive older guy standing firmly on the ground with his arms crossed. He looked more than Intimidating. If looks could kill, we would be way past dead.

Stiles had locked his hand with mine, out of fear? Probably. But a blush was creeping up onto my cheeks anyways.

"What are you doing here?" The man asked us, raising an eye brow "Hmm?"

"We're looking for something." Scott's breath hitched, slowly rising from the ground.

"Who are you?" I asked quietly, taking a step out from behind Stiles. But he just tightened his grip on my hand and pulled me back.

"You don't need to know who I am. This is private property."

"Sorry man." Stiles fidgeted with his jacket. "We didn't know."

"Yeah we just uh- forget it." Scott nervously replied, taking a cautious step backwards.

The man tossed Scott something, resulting in him fumbling with it for a moment before the floppy haired boy opened his hand and there sat his long lost inhaler. I was just going to pretend that was even remotely normal.

The mysterious man soon vanished, leaving the three of us with a mixture of worry, fear, surprise and wonder in our eyes. What the heck had just happened?

"Alright guys." Scott looked confused for a slight moment before he glanced up at us. "I have to get to work."

"Wait dude. That was Derek Hale, remember? He's only a few years older than us." Stiles whisper yelled, dramatically flailing his arms in the air.

"Remember what?" I asked.

"His family all burned to death in a fire like ten years ago."

"Lovely. I'm going home now." I smiled sarcastically, taking a swift turning movement on my heel and walking away.

"Hey! I'm your ride!" Stiles yelled after me.

"I'll wait in the jeep." I yelled back.

"The jeeps locked!"

"Then I'll wait outside the jeep!"
_____________
Update?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

114K 3.3K 35
❝ And I'm faded away you know I used to be on fire And I'm standing in the ashes of who I used to be. ❞ [SUPERNATURA...
9.3K 198 5
" our love is ethereal " (AVENGERS: ENDGAME) (BOOK 4) (PETER PARKER X OC)
228K 6.3K 35
𝐓𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐂|| James Sirius Potter II, was like his grandfather In every way. Be it his devilish good looks or his extreme pranking tendencies, many be...
53.5K 1.3K 12
❝You don't get it do you? I want revenge and all of this, is just the beginning of my delicate destruction❞. Ticking Time Bomb [Season 5b] Copyright...