The Rejected Mate {COMPLETED}

By PassionUnicorn

Emma is a werewolf. She is the packs punching bag and slave along side with her best friend Hailey. Her pack... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Leaving
Chapter 2: Shifting
Chapter 3: The White Wolf Pack
Chapter 4: Miles
Chapter 5: News
Chapter 6: Make-Over
Chapter 7: Welcome Party
Chapter 8: Suspicious
Chapter 9: Old Friends
Chapter 10: The Silver Cave
Chapter 11: Vampires
Chapter 12: Rescued
Chapter 13: The Black Dragon
Chapter 14: Mute
Chapter 15: Hurt
Chapter 16: Training
Chapter 17: The War
Chapter 18: Epilogue
Young Love
Updates
Bad Luck
Book Covers
Shutting Down Wattpad (For awhile at least)
IMPORTANT!!!!! COVER CONTEST
PenPals??
Covers + Books
#PrayforAztec

Auther's note! Please read it's important! Tornado like storm in Aztec!

5K 61 0
By PassionUnicorn

That's my high school! Flood at Aztec highschool, ditch is flooding and people walking in it and it was up to the hips

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't updated lately! Last night, I went to a church fireside and it was all sunny and hot but than, when it was done we came out of the church and it was raining.... Hard. They said it was a tornado like storm. It got flooded and read the thing down low. That's what the schools are like in Aztec, New Mexico.

Fwd: Fwd:
Rain hit Aztec hard. We are cancelling school for Thursday August 27, 2015, as we have some issues at half our sites and some road conditions in the county that are not favorable for buses. We have some flooded hallway & classrooms at Lydia Rippey, a hallway and couple classrooms at KMS,in addition to 8 inches of mud on the bus lane, and AHS has the entire back parking lot under three feet of water and the Ag shop was flooded. Just too many issues for us to deal with and not a safe situation for our students.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 17.2K 35
Outcast. Bullied. Hated. Rejected. This was Hailey Johnson's life and she hated it. She takes a stand and decides to run away. As a rogue she comes u...
1.5M 38.9K 24
Reese endured the hatred of everyone from her pack after her parents were murdered, everyone's fingers were pointed Reese as they blamed her. It all...
1.7M 51.6K 29
Emmaline Jones embarks on a journey to find a new home after she couldn't handle the pain her pack members caused any longer. Two years later, she co...
20.6K 553 24
A young girl who lives a not-so-normal life in New York knows something she shouldn't. Will she find her mate, the one true person who can take her a...