Chapter 10: The Silver Cave

up top is the symbol on the front of the book

Emma's POV

EDITED

We drove for 3 hours straight. I fell asleep for 2. It still amazes me how they found out.

I never thought Miles would break a rule. I had to find out what was with Rebeca that made her hate me so much and when I was looking, I found that file on her.

I still can't believe she has siblings that went against their parents. I was actually going to go find them after Vic and Jas dropped me off at the house.

I'm still surprised that everybody was worried about me, maybe I can forgive them. I mean, if Hailey can than I can.

We finally got to the mountain that The Silver Cave was in and parked the car. I went to the back of the car and got all of the stuff that we need to climb the mountain.

We all put the gear on but Maddie and Stacy. I raised an eyebrow at them.

"We are staying here to watch our stuff to make sure it doesn't get stolen," she said. I shrugged and we started climbing.

Ten minutes later, we made it to the cave and it was pitch black.

"Okay, I'm going in," Jack and Jackson opened their mouths but I cut them off. "Alone. This is about me so I have to do it alone," I said sternly. They closed their mouths and nodded.

I breathed in deep and started walking. I got out a flashlight and turned it on.

Ten minutes later, I saw a light. My eyebrows pulled together and I walked to it.

I came to an opening and walked in and what I saw shocked me so much.

In front of me was a village full of people. There had to be about 500+ people here.

I looked around with wide eyes. Some people stopped and stared at me than some guards came out and came up to me.

"What is your purpose here?" I'm guessing the leader said. He had black hair with green eyes and he was huge. I gulped and took a shaky breath.

"I.......um.........came.......-" I stumbled over my words. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I came to see Cole, Hayden and Abby Presley," I said. There was a crowd forming now.

The guard looked at me than grabbed my arm roughly. I cried out in pain, no doubt it would leave a bruise. Someone pushed through the crowd.

"Hey! Let her go!" A young girl, about my age, yelled. The guards stared at her in shock.

"But Ms. Abby-" She cut him off by putting her hand up and came up to the guard that was holding me.

"I order you let her go," she said with authority in her voice. The guard gulped and slowly let me go.

I grabbed my arm and looked at her. She had red hair with green eyes. She looked like Rebeca but with green eyes. She turned to me.

"I am Abby Presley, what would you like?" She asked with a smile. I looked around and the crowd was still there. Than two guys pushed through the crowd and one had red hair with blue eyes than the other green eyes.

"Um......" I trailed at the end. The guys stood beside Abby and crossed their arms. I gulped and fear crossed my face. Abby turned to look at them and hit their heads.

"Cole, Hayden! Your scaring her! Be nice," Abby scolded. I had to hold in my laugh while Cole and Hayden scowled at her. She turned back to me and smiled.