Chapter 18: Epilogue

EDITED

It's been a year since the war ended. Everything has been perfect since then. I found out I was pregnant 11 months later. I am now a month into my pregnancy.

I have 4 more months until my baby is born since werewolf pregnancies are faster than humans. After I told Jackson that I was pregnant he proposed a week later. I, of course, said yes.

The wedding is today so right now everybody is running around trying to get everything ready. I was in my room with the girls as they got me ready.

They had me shower and now I am sitting down in a chair as they did my make-up and hair.

"You nervous?" My mom asked me as she applied some make-up on me.

"Yeah," I said and she smiled.

"Well, don't be. You have no reason to be. You are beautiful and Jackson is a lucky guy. He'll be stupid if he doesn't think so," My mom said, making me chuckle.

"Thanks mom," I said, hugging her as she finished off my make-up. I took a deep breath as Hailey brought out my dress.

 I took a deep breath as Hailey brought out my dress

I slipped on my dress as there was a knock on the door. Jack walked in and once he saw me, froze. Hailey giggled and kissed his cheek.

"We'll see you guys in a little bit," Hailey said and the girls left the room.

"Wow, Emma. You look beautiful," Jack said and I blushed.

"Thank you, " I said and he held out his arm.

"Shall we?" He asked and I giggled. I grabbed the banquet of flowers, looped my arm through his and smiled.

"We shall," I said and we started walking to where the wedding is going to be.

When we got there, everyone stood as the music started playing. I smiled at everyone and looked at Jackson. He was in a black tuxedo with his hair gelled back.

I smiled at him as Jack handed me off. He kissed my forehead and walked to stand behind Jackson since he was his best man and Hailey was my maid of Honor.

Jackson takes my hands in his and everyone sits down.

"Dearly beloved, we gather here today to-" I zone out in the middle of the sentence as I stare into Jackson's eyes but snapped out of it as I heard my name being called.

"Emma, time for your vow to be said," He said and I nodded.

"Right," I said and looked at Jackson. "I, Emma Crow, take you, Jackson Black, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." I said and smiled.