Chapter 12: Rescued

Emma's POV

EDITED

Two weeks have passed. Two weeks in this hell hole. Two weeks without seeing my family and mate.

It has been getting worse. The phases, I mean. Every second of every day, I die.

I don't have very long to live. I don't have very long until I finish these phases and die.

No one has come to rescue me. They said they changed. Ha, I laugh at that.

First, I craved Jackson's touch but I couldn't get it because he's not here. Than I kept on fighting with Damon, my mate.

Than I had these mood swings that only pregnant woman get and no I am not pregnant. I than began to cough a lot and now I have a hard time breathing.

One more stage than I will die and I'm pretty sure Damon knows these. I'm pretty sure he planned this.

Let's just say, when he comes in the room, I attack him and it doesn't end well.

I can't even shift into my forms and I can't talk to them. It literally feels like a piece of me got ripped out.

I can't feel them at all and that's what scares me the most. I mean, I talked to them through the first 3 than they all of a sudden stopped

I lost hope in someone coming to rescue me a long time ago. No cares, no one will ever care.

"Hey, baby," Damon said as he walked in the room breaking me from my thoughts.

I scowled at him and he laughed. He walked closer to me and I scrambled away from him.

"Stay. Away. From. Me," I said through clenched teeth. He laughed at me and in lightning speed, was on top of me and pinned my hands over my head.

He trailed rough kisses down my neck and I struggled to get out of his grip.

"Get off me!" I yelled. He chuckled evilly and shook his head. He ripped off my shirt and I screamed. My struggling had stopped due to his sharp claws digging into my wrist. He took his shirt off and smirked.

He ripped off my pants and started kissing down my jaw to my neck and sucked on my mark. Instead of feeling pleasure, I felt pearly disgusted with him.

He than started taking his pants off and tears started falling down my face. He was going to rape me. I knew it, I just knew it.

"No, Don't!" I yelled and struggled some more. "GET OFF ME!" I yelled at the top off my lungs. He laughed again. He was taking off my bra when the door busted open. I looked over to see Jackson there, fuming. If this would've been a cartoon, he would have had smoke coming out of his ears.

A sob came out of my month and Jackson ripped Damon off of me. Damon hissed and threw Jackson off of him. Jackson punched him in the face and shifted into his black wolf. I quickly got off the bed.

Jackson lunged at him but Damon dodged. My heart started beating against my chest in fear for Jackson. I don't give a rats ass for Damon. I think it's from the phases but I don't care. I focused back on Damon and Jackson to see Damon on top of Jackson. I had to do something.

"Stop Damon!" I yelled when he was about to slice Jackson's throat. He looked up at me and I stood up taller. "I'm the one you want. Just leave Jackson alone," I said. He smiled and got off of Jackson. He walked up to me and cupped my face. I tried not to flinch but I didn't do a good job at it.

"I knew you would come around sometime," He said. He started leaning in and I made my claws and teeth grow.

"Maybe you should rethink about that," I said and ripped out his heart. He fell to the ground, dead. I stared at his dead body feeling dizzy and fell down. Before I could hit the ground, something caught me. I looked up to see Jackson. My eyes started dropping but I fought to keep them open.