The Knot (Sequel of The Heat)...

By CoDy_007

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WARNING! THIS BOOK CONTAINS BOYXBOY SMUT. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS STUFF PLEASE DO... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Important Information for the Book!
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Tumblr page?!?! I think yes!
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Dear Readers!!
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Hey guys, just a little update!
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen *smut*
Chapter Nineteen
Chapters Twenty
Book Three Now Available

Hey guys

4.8K 60 3
By CoDy_007

Hey guys, so Chapter Twenty was made private due to the small part of sex in it, even though it's nothing compared to what I've written before in this book, so I don't understand that part. But anyway, in order to read the last chapter of this book, you'll have to follow me and wait a little before it'll show up. Once you follow me, you'll have to force close the app or click out of the Wattpad website and wait a few minutes before trying to see if it's there yet, it takes a little to update. After you've done that, you should be able to read chapter 20. If not and it's still not showing up, you might need to wait a little bit longer and force close the app once more, that should work. Thanks, see you in the third book of The Heat series, The Mated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 76 6
Wrath, the 1st deadly sin, walked to his vehicle, seeing as someone was sticking a false key into it. Someone was going to steal it, a man at that...
190K 9.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
852 51 21
In the summer of 2021, Dream and George are still suffering with the distance of an ocean between them. That all changes with one invite, one cruise...
902K 80.4K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...