My Boyfriend Is a Ghost

By semperfi_

Elizabeth Blythe is a popular girl.Many boys were after her.Even though she's beautiful,she stopped trusting... More

Best Friends
Promise
Ghost
Boyfriend
Edmond
Suprise Encounter
Comfort
My Story
Broken Rules
Fallen In Love
The "New" Student
Busy Teachers
My ex and my boyfriend argued
Advice From Ms.Browns
Plans For The Dance
Shopping Time
Requests
A Human
A Wonderful Moment
Masquerade Ball
The Game
A Passionate Kiss
Best Night
Goodbye Happiness,Hello Hardness
Handkerchief
A New Rival
Sam Jones
Quotes
Kris and Sam
Swimming Time
Planning to have a GIRLFRIEND
He Knows
Just a Joke
At least
The Offer
Running Out of Time
Always
Time to Go
Goodbye
Finale
SEQUEL!!!

Attracted Towards One Another

4K 184 5
By semperfi_

"I can't believe it!!The Masquerade is in this week!!I'm so,very excited!!"Daphne squeaked.

"Why are you so excited?You don't even have a date for the prom,"I looked at her.

"Calm down,sweetie.Henry asked me out."

"Henry as in Henry Anderson?!"I gave her a surprised look.Henry is so popular here in our school.Many girls wants him.

"I can't believe it!!You are a lucky girl!!Henry picked you among his girls!!"I cried.

"Easy,tiger.That's the power of your best friend!!"she laughed.

"So how are things going with you and Kris?"

"Just fine.Oh yeah,in the Masquerade thing,are there any games that'll will occur?"

"Uh-huh!Yeah!Your going to find your date.Isn't that a bummer!!"

*So it's really true!How am I suppose to get out from this situation?!*

"Hey,Daphne!I can give you a ride to your house."

Someone requested.It was Henry.Way to go,girl!!

"Really?But how about you,Liz?"

"Me?Nah,I'm fine.I was planning on going to the cafe first and buy so coffee."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded.

As I was walking towards the cafe shop,Kris appeared.

"Hey,sweetheart.Where are you going?"

"Some place where you're not there,"I sighed.

"You're so sweet.Once you get their,buy me a cappuccino."

"How did you even know that I was heading there?And I'm not going to buy you one.Your not my boss."

"You sure you're not buying me one?Oh well,then I guess I'll have to give you a harder consequence if you don't find me."

"Fine.I'll buy you one,"I said.I can't believe this guy.Why don't he just buy one himself!

~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"I'm so proud of Daphne.She has a date for the Masquerade!Believe it or not,her date is the famous and popular boy in our school,Henry Anderson."

"So your praising Daphne's date?I was kinda hurt by that.."

"By what?Did I say something wrong,Kris?"

"No.You praised someone wrong.Your praising him and your not praising me."

I stared at him.Could he be---

"Kris,are you jealous?"

He looked at me with a disappointed face.Crap,now I said something wrong!

"Isn't it obvious?I'm your boyfriend.Even we're just pretending,I feel like I'm attracted to you."

What?What did he say?He was attracted to me?

*Yes!!He said that!!Tell him that your kind of attracted to him too!!*I thought.

He started walking .I ran and finally catch up to him.

"Y-your attracted to me?Well,I do feel the same way for you..."I muttered.

What did I just say?!Now my face is all red.I tried to forget what I said.I look at him.I was surprised on what he looks like.He was smiling.

Actually,I don't feel attracted to you.I feel like I love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 5.5K 33
"That's not something you mess around with." I say to her and she just rolled her eyes. "It's not like he's going to fall for it anyway." S...
368 1 41
Cereza was going to be a junior in high school who thought she would never find love. All her friends had somebody they love, but not her. It started...
Wrong Time By M³

Paranormal

58.2K 3.4K 46
#1 in Paranormal 15/12/20 and 31/10/2021 #1 in Paranormal Love 13/04/19 and 21/10/2021 Everyone has been told at least one ghost story during their l...
163 22 41
This is a story when two opposite people a boy who's called Jamie and a girl who's called Emily like two different magnets drawing closer together a...