Assassins red (draft)

De SafireFlame

I own a dark red cloak, two long blade swords, and eight daggers. That's all I need to be a assassin. Out o... Mai multe

Authors note
Chapter one Geting started
Chapter two New Kid
Chapter Three Ashs
Chapter four What?
Chapter five Killer Momments
So happy Athuors note
Chapter six Dawna
chapter six.5 Blade
Chapter seven Down you fall
Chapter eight Safe
Chapter nine Questions?
Chapter ten Dinner time
Chapter eleven Part 1
Chapter eleven Part 2
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen Setting the stage
Fifteen Twisting thoughs
Sixteen Tick tock
READ
For all of you who don't know.

My veiw

2.7K 84 38
De SafireFlame

People and family's stand out side the house talking, when it just happen.

The house exploded, the windows blow out, fire and heat when every where burning everything.

The fire of the explosion sent people flying into trees, the house in total fire.
~
Nothing could walk out of that house alive, everyone felt the connection of Jan, Liz, Luana, Wonda, and Blade just snap off.

Three cars out side the house cot fire, one being Rose's.

~
Three long pain full hours the fire was put out, but nothing of the pack house was left but ash.
~
Six body's where found inside, well thirdly people outside where taken to the hospital for sever burns and thirteen others where taken for broken bones.
~
Elvis and Sly met the hole pack at the hospital, they then where told of their friends deaths.

Elvis broke down crying well Sly hung this head for Rose.
~
Elvis had sent to get the body's put in caskets, Blade and Roses funeral two days later well Liz and Jan a week later.
~
Luana's funeral was held the day of her death, to laid by her son (Blade) on the left well Rose laid on the right.
~
Wonda was barred a year later after Elvis orders, no one attend her funeral.
~
Sly turned Roses house in to a pack house after discovering Roses will that everything be handed over to Sly.
~
Two weeks after Sly snooping around the assassins list was set as finished.

Two years later Elvis shocked everyone my getting on his knee and asking Sly for marriage.

And for this story to end on a high note Sly said 'Yes'.
-------•>•<•--------
The end

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1M 61.5K 45
The Enforcers are up against a formidable foe who has more planned than just the elimination of some wolves. The whole supernatural and natural world...
841K 18.9K 29
What happens when enemies become mates? Cassie Dawson a sarcastic teenage werewolf with the alpha blood running through her veins. A menace to societ...
67.8K 2.1K 36
[Highest ranking #85] "Your family killed my mother for no reason plus I'm a pathetic weak girl, so don't expect us to be friends even if we have to...
52.1K 4K 47
Finding out that your parents, the people that raised you your whole life, weren't your actual parents was hard. Being told at the ripe ol' age of e...