That's Right We Are Teens!!!

由 kayyyy98

We believe in pink. We believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. We believe in kissing, kissing a lot... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Just Author's Note Guys :P
Epilogue

Prologue

5.2K 45 22
由 kayyyy98

Charlotte: Hey remember when we had that water fight Rick?

Eric laughed and said: You say we like you had a hand in it. It was all Chris and I babe.

Charlotte: Oh shut up.

Nicole: You guys are being silly once again.

Eric: Whatever you say Nic.

Chris: Sheesh all of a sudden, I want to eat.

Charlotte: CHRIS! You just ate you pig.

Amanda: You guys don't you think we should start from the very beginning? I mean so everyone can understand.

Charlotte: Oh yeah. I'd narrate it then. I'm way better at telling it anyways.

Everyone: NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Eric: No way. Everyone will narrate it. We'd take over from where the other person stops, ok?

Nicole: I support fully. You won't know the emotions o went through anyways so describe each scene from your own point of view and we'd each do it.

Charlotte: Haterrrrrrrrrrs. Anyways it isn't that bad of an idea.

Amanda: Who goes first?

Everyone looks at Char.

Charlotte: With pleasure.

WAY BACK WHEN

*Charlotte*

It's Charlotte Thompson but NO one and I mean no one is allowed to call me Charlotte, that's of course if you are not counting my grandma and mom.

It's Char to all of you.

I'm starting at a new school tomorrow and I'm not nervous. As my mom puts it, I'm weird and wild but what's life without a little weirdness and wildness, right?

I just wish there was someone I knew and could go with or even better still, a twin sister or brother.

I've always hoped for -

"CHARLOTTE!! we have visitors" and that's mom.

The visitors are probably neighbours since we just moved here but I'm in no mood to make a 'good first impression' as mom puts it but I know if I don't try I'll be skinned alive.

Hehehe.

"CHARLOTTE THOMPSON!!" and that's my cue.

I bounded out of my room but ducked back in to check if the mirror thought i looked presentable.

Meh, I look almost presentable but that'll have to do for now. I pulled a quick brush through my brown hair and down I went.

On getting to the kitchen, I see my mom having a conversation with the person I presumed to be the wife or mother of the house next door

I only got snatches of their conversation like "go together", "good friends" and things like that as I sprinted to the living room in search of a teenager.

Waste of my time.

In place of a 'meh teenager' I saw a drop-dead gorgeous petite brunette, obviously the teen I was looking for.

Before I could finish my assessment, my mom came in and gave me a look that I can bet any amount of money meant, "please be nice Charlotte."

She wasted no more time before saying, "Amanda this is my daughter, Charlotte."

I was quick and said, "Char, Amanda, it's Char to you."

"Oh cool. You'll be going to Seaview High?" she asked as my mom left us alone.

"Yeah. You go there?" I asked with a little hope.

"Yep. It's not bad but it is in need of a little life if you know what I mean." she said with a smile.

My face lightened up and my smile was honest "no problemo."

Her mom came in and said "oh I see you've met the famous Char, Amanda"

I replied sweetly, "nice to meet you Mrs-" I stopped short not knowing what to call her.

"It's Mrs Moores. Amanda you'll have time to catch up with Char later but we must be on our way now."

*Amanda*

Hmm she seems like a wild spirit and I like that about her.

Only God knows why.

I have that feeling that we'll be best friends but I'm itching to see how it'll all work out.

Oh I'm Amanda Moores and I'm hoping to have a boyfriend this year.

I'm tired of guys fawning over me and going on dates with different ones. I just want one is all.

My mom broke into my thoughts and just as I was about to leave I turned around and said "oh and Char, it's Mandy to you." she gave me a knowing smile and mom and I were on our way.

As soon as I got to my room my phone rang and it was none other than my childhood friend, Claire Martin.

"So? I want the dish on this Charlotte character."

I wondered how she knew about Char but knowing Claire, she had her sources.

She could know of a happening story BEFORE it was a story.

"How do you know about that Claire?" I asked

"Oh spare me Amanda, it's Claire remember? Anyways my mom was talking with your mom about going over but mom had a last minute meeting and had to back out. So? Do I have to ask again?" she asked impatiently.

This was one of the many reasons she wasn't my best friend.

She was more of a twin sister since we grew up together.

"Well she's stunning in a casual way and i think she is a wild spirit. She's likeable though."

"So is she a competition for me?" she asked in her Claire like manner.

"See for yourself tomorrow." I answered.

"Whatever. Are you still coming for my sleepover next week?" she went on.

"Yeah. Want me to invite Char?"

"NO WAY! I'll see for myself if she makes the cut."

I rolled my eyes and managed to get off the phone.

BACK TO REALITY:

Charlotte: Aww Mandy you knew we were gonna BFF's from the beginning?

Amanda: Duh.

Claire: How dare you guys start whatever you are doing without waiting for me?!

Eric: Oh get a grip. The two chicks cheated us anyways. They stole the first part.

Charlotte: Shut up Eric.

Eric: Where IS Chris anyways?

Chris: Eating since no one cares enough to help me out.

*******************************************************************************************************

Author's Note: so? What do you think?

It's my first try in a long while and this was just the introductory chapter. If you like it and think I should post the subsequent chapters comment, fan & vote?

Much appreciated.

The picture by the side is of our one and only Selena Gomez who will be acting as Char. I think she fits my description perfectly AND she's so full of life... Just like Char.

Oh and my Twitter is @ohsnapiamateen if there's any author that wants to talk. BTW there are a few cuss words so beware. :)...x

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

93 2 20
*Insert dramatic music* Two best friends, normal right? Well not in this case. Love, wasn't a thing in neither of their lives. But when each...
2K 45 21
A triangle love Part 1 of 2 *************** I suddenly pecked his lips and smiled confidently. He just looked at me and didn't say anything. I smile...
Double love 由 xxxxxx

青少年小說

4.5K 90 30
I am a girl of many issues, issues referring to I'm 14 and have no friends, no boyfriend, and most of all no family. I was adopted when I was five...
437 17 14
Who knew that love could blossom in Chemistry class? When Harper and Alec engage in a mega pickup line battle, what would this little flirting lead t...