Tokyo Ghoul x Reader One Shots

By stopshippingthings

One shots , mainly Fluff and Angst, written for several characters in TG! Said characters are: - Kaneki - Hi... More

I just want to say hello {Kaneki}
Do you still love me? {Kaneki}
Don't be Afraid (Do you still love me? Pt2)
Does it hurt? Dying, I mean. (Do you still love me? Pt 3) [Final]
Requests?
Remember to come home {Kaneki}
Take your time, I'm still here (Remember to come home pt 2)
The Silent Bookstore Date {Kuro! Kaneki}
Announcement, please read!
Knight in Shining Armour {Haise}
Work First {Arima}
Love Again {Arima} (Pt 2 of Work First)
Let's Pretend Our Lives Are Normal {Hide}
The Disastrous Cafe Date {Hide} (Pt 2 of Lets Pretend Our Lives Are Normal)
His Achilles Heel {Arima Kishou}
Save You Once More (His Achilles Heal pt 2)
Goodbye, My Love (Let's Pretend Our Lives Are Normal pt 3 [final])
Author's Note
I'M BACK!
WILL BE ON HIATUS, PROBABLY UNTIL JUNE
Feelings {Juuzou X Reader}
Love {Juuzou X Reader}

Please Don't Take My Sunshine Away {Hide}

11.3K 417 119
By stopshippingthings

Dear anyone hearing from above,

"(Y/N)!" You fell forward as he tackled you, "Lemme kiss you," he demanded before smooching your entire face. Hide held you down as you giggled and writhed underneath him, your face being tickled by his lips.

He is my best friend.

"H-hi-hide!" You took in a sharp breath, another laugh escaping your lips, "s-stop! P-please, st-stop!"

"Never!" He proceeded to lick your cheek, earning a disgusted squeal from you.

He is my soulmate.

"(Y/N)?"

"Hmm?" You turned around, placing the knife on the chopping board, hands covered in onion-juices. Hide walked over to you and kisses your lips gently, arms wrapping themselves around your waist.

"I love you."

He is my sunshine.

Sobs ripped through your throat, tears streaming heavily down your cheeks, hand slapped over your mouth in a futile attempt to silence yourself.

"(Y/N)?" Hide opened the door, walking into your room with caution, "(Y/N)? Are you okay?"

"Y-yes." You tried to sound firm but failed miserably. "I'm f-fine."

The bed sunk as he crawled his way over to you, pulling you down to lay with him on the bed. He nuzzled his face into your neck, hands tugging you close to him, filling any gap between the two of you. "What's wrong, (Y/N)?" He asked, voice slightly muffled.

He tensed up when your cries intensified, "it's okay, (Y/N), you don't have to tell me. But whatever it is, remember,"

So kill me, harm me, destroy me,

"...That I,"

Do whatever you like but please,

"...Will always,"

Please don't take

"...love you,"

My sunshine

"Forever."

Away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 49 6
Warning Lemons. Lgbt. You are the sister of Arima. Humans with ghoul abilities. Unfortunately that species fades quickly. You and Arima are the one...
18.3K 332 12
Cover Art Drawn By: Sui Ishida (I think?) Edited by: me It's feels weird writing fanfics again ,but imma just do it anyway (pls tell me if I have w...
27K 1K 25
Fanfiction of Yomo Renji from Tokyo ghoul |English is not my first language, therefore I apologize in advance for spelling errors / grammar and any o...
5.2K 193 16
Reader x Juuzou Suzuya Tokyo Ghoul re: Manga and Anime based Completed.