Living With Turtles (TMNT 201...

By DONNIEYOSHI

[COMPLETED] Abby, Sarah, Kenzie, and Kayla; four ordinary girls, at least everyone thought. They watch Teenag... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Sleepover Rave
Chapter 2: Greetings from the Green Ones
Chapter 3: Dilema
Chapter 4: Following The Leo
Chapter 5: Pranking Purple
Chapter 6: Singing to Donnie (and Everyone Else)
Chapter 7: The Fight
Chapter 8: Anger Issues
Chapter 9: Mutant?!
Chapter 10: Kenzie's Transformations
Chapter 11: Explaining The Bear
Chapter 12: Another Mutant!
Chapter 13: Lazy Day
Chapter 14: Suspicious Set-Up
Chapter 15: Go Karts - Oops, I Mean Patrol Buggies!
Chapter 16: Abby Has Ninja Skills
Chapter 17: The Creeping Doom
Chapter 18: Smart Turtles No More
Chapter 20: Answers
Chapter 21: Getting To Know Smartsticle
Chapter 22: Mutagen Destroyers! (Part 1)
Chapter 22: Mutagen Destroyers! (Part 2)
Chapter 23: Halloween Plans
Chapter 24: Spooky Preparations
Chapter 25: Raph-Or-Treat!
Chapter 26: Serums and Solutions
Chapter 27: Out Of the Shredder's Control and Into the Serpent's
A/N: Editing
Chapter 28: Doubtful Discovery
Chapter 29: Rescue Mission (Part 1)
Chapter 30: Rescue Mission (Part 2)
Chapter 31: Mutagemia On The Loose
Chapter 32: The Unstoppable Shredder
Chapter 33: Problems Have Risen
Chapter 34: Ideas
Chapter 35: Kraang Orb Confusion
Chapter 36: Repeat
Chapter 37: Explanations
Chapter 38: A Plan of Action
Chapter 39: I Spy
Notice
Chapter 40: Memory Machine
Chapter 41: A Flicker of Remembrance
Chapter 42: The Troubled Trio
Chapter 43: Undo
Chapter 44: A Final Fight
Chapter 45: Lastly, A Pillow Fight
Author's Note

Chapter 19: DNA Mutagen?!

202 10 8
By DONNIEYOSHI

A/N: So you know three chapters ago (in The Creeping Doom chappie) I had Splinter order Donnie and Abby to make a brain worm cure?

Well I wrote that part before I knew Donnie was actually doing that :0 xD

I AM A PHYSICCCCCC

ALSO: I have started to update regularly-ish.

*GASP*

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THIS WORLD?!

*innocent smile* TO THE CHAPTER!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abby's P.O.V.

"Watcha doin', Donnie?" Mikey asked over the purple-clad turtle's shoulder. Donnie jumped in surprise, almost dropping the brain worm juice-filled beaker in his hand. Luckily, none spilled out this time.

"Mikey! Get out of the lab," I ordered indignantly. He pouted.

"But I wanna watch!" he complained. "And I wanna get back at you and Donnie for that comment sometime today!"

"Is that so?" I answered nonchalantly.

"Aw, shell! Bad Mikey, you should't have told them," he scolded himself. I chuckled at his behavior.

"Do it after we're done with this experiment. We don't want a repeat of yesterday, now do we?" I said pointedly. Mikey sighed.

"No..." he resigned, shuffling out of the lab. His eyes brightened, however, when he spotted something beyond my view.

"Hey, I wanna play PacMan too, guys!" he exclaimed, jogging away. The sounds of video games came from the living room area.

Donnie and I sighed simultaneously.

"Popcorn," I muttered, stoping our spark of unison before it started. He grinned.

"I should come up with a word like that. And we can take turns saying it to stop ourselves from saying our unison stopping words in unison!" he determined, thinking.

"How about pizza? Or.... turtle? Or purple? Or a brainiac word only you and me would know?" I suggested. He smiled thoughtfully.

"Radioactive," he decided. I smirked.

"That's not a very 'only you and me would know' word," I scoffed playfully.

"Why not?" Donnie asked, turning back to his work.

"Be right back," I called over my shoulder as I ran out of the lab to Donnie's room. I grabbed my new T-Phone off the nightstand and jogged back into the lab, searching YouTube for a song.

"Oh no, what're you doing?" Donnie asked doubtfully, not looking back up from his experiment. To answer his question, I blasted Radioactive at full volume.

"TURN THAT DOWN!" he shouted over the loud volume, thanks to the advanced speakers in the phone.

"It's your fault the volume goes so high!" I protested after lowering the volume down to halfway.

"What, is it my turn for you to tease while your friends are gone?" he mocked playfully. Yeah, my friends were at school and I wasn't. SURPRISE!

I gave a light laugh. "Yep, basically. I usually have to hold back from correcting the teachers in school, so my very intelligent self has to wait until three to be released into the wild," I grinned. He laughed.

"Well, then do you wanna do somethin' up top?" he offered.

"But its the middle of the day!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, but people don't go to abandoned junkyards, do they?" he asked slyly. I smiled brightly.

"Really? I love going to junkyards to collect stuff for my room!" I happily replied. "My room is basically my lab with a bed," I added.

"I should move my bed in here. Then we wouldn't fall asleep on the desks every night," Donnie said thoughtfully. Then he looked at me and blushed.

"Wait, no! 'Cause only one person could sleep on my bed," he caught himself.

"Honestly, Donnie? I don't know how you stand that thing. It's too huge! It could fit three people, tops!" I admitted. However, then I blushed, too. "Not that you should sleep on your bed at the same time as me!"

He chuckled awkwardly. "I'll just keep it in my room," he declared, and we both strayed away from the subject.

"So... let's head to that junkyard," I suggested, quickly shifting our focus to that.

We informed the rest of the turtles where we were going and silently climbed out of the manhole. We snuck up the closest fire escape, and once we reached the roof, I whooped.

"There it is!" Donnie pointed to a tall metal fence in the distance. "There's probably no one there. There never has been before."

"Ok!" I said excitedly, leaping over the closely packed roofs towards the junkyard.

We were quiet the rest of the way, not risking getting spotted or heard by humans - or enemies.

"This is so cool," I breathed when we arrived. All the old metal scraps could come in handy, and knowing Donnie, they would go to good use.

"Whoa! Abby, look!" Donnie exclaimed, picking up a cylinder-shaped container. Inside was mutagen, but it wasn't it's normal shade of turquoise. The mutagen was an orange-ish pink.

The exact same color as my mask.

I reached for my bandana tails, which blew in the wind. I spotted another mutagen canister a few feet behind Donnie. It was purple.

I was about to point it out to Donnie when he spoke in a small voice, "Abby. Look."

He held out the mutagen container, and I gasped at the words that seemed to be written carefully, as if by a robot.

"Abigail Simmons?" I whispered. That wasn't my last name. My last name was Davis... but Simmons did seem familiar. There was also a lot of information about me, even listing that I was 'recently mutated'.

"Isn't that you?" Donnie asked, confused by my reaction. Before I had time to answer, a monotonous voice spoke through the rubble.

"The mutagen belonging to Kraang containing what is known as DNA from the turtles known as Donatello and Abigail Simmons have gone missing in what is known as this place. This place is what is known as-"

"Enough!" another voice rumbled, deep and threatening. "Find the mutagen. Then we can proceed with the plan to control the turtles and their human friends."

The deep voice chuckled darkly as the sound of metal clunking against cement came closer to us.

"Abby! C'mon!" Donnie urged, and we took off away from the droid. I snatched the mutagen that apparently held Donnie's DNA and ran as fast as I could away from the approaching Kraang.

Donnie swiftly climbed a nearby building, and I followed as fast as I could. We stayed low and listened to the conversation between the Kraang droid and Shredder.

"That which is known as DNA Mutagen for the turtles known as Abigail Simmons and Donatello has not been found by Kraang for the one known as Shredder," the droid informed.

"Well, find it!" Shredder yelled angrily. "We cannot have any of them out from under my control. I hope for you're sake that you've kept the other turtles' mutagens safe and are working on making the other girls'."

Shredder unsheathed one of his blades threateningly, and stalked off to a Foot Clan-imprinted motorcycle.

The Kraang stood their for a few seconds after he left, and Donnie snuck through the shadows. I hadn't even heard him leave, and only noticed when I saw him behind the Kraang, slicing it in half with the blade on his staff.

After making the droid's brain-thing go unconscious and hiding the robotic body in the junk piles, Donnie jumped back up to me.

"Well, hopefully that slows their progress. If that's the only droid that knew these DNA mutagens weren't here, maybe the other Kraang won't find out until Shredder's makes them aware of it," Donnie shrugged, explaining his actions.

"Let's get home and tell the others," I suggested. We hopped over the rooftops and I heard a school bell ring in the distance.

"Schools done! That means my friends will be there for me to annoy, instead of you," I joked. Donnie chuckled as we hopped down into an alleyway, stealthily dropping down into the sewers.

We raced back to the lair, carrying the mutagen that held our DNA. I didn't know how the Kraang managed to do it, but they altered mutagen to use our own DNA against us!

But what I was really worried about was how they knew about my friends and I, and how they got our DNA. I was the only one who had even seen one if the enemies so far. So that meant one of two things: one of us was a spy, or...

We were being watched.

A/N: WHOOOOOO
IS THERE A SPY?
IS THERE A STALKER?
WHO KNOWS!
Oh wait, I do. Heh heh.
And we end another chapter with 1000+ words. Don't ya love me? XD

Well it's almost 1AM so ima go to sleep now.

BAIIIIII

~Donnie Not The Real Donnie🐢💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 565 11
Paw Patrol One of my favourite...... Cartoon with one of my favourite ships..... So I decided to make my own ship!! Where you can ship you with Ryd...
9.8K 514 48
"๐™๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™›๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š" "๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก?" "๐™”๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข...
41.8K 948 16
"The stars and moon in the dark sky mix." Aaron x reader Heeey! So yeah it's a bad description. I know. I know.
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...