I gave him a kiss, and now I'...

By Twilightchick21

Jordan is just your average teenage girl, or so she thinks. But then she meets Tristan, Tristan Daniels. He i... More

I gave him a kiss, and now I'm his? Part 1
I gave him a kiss, and now i'm his?
I gave him a kiss, and now I'm his?
I gave him a kiss, and now i'm his?
I gave him a kiss, and now I'm his?
I have him a kiss, and now I'm his?
I gave him a kiss, and now I'm his?
I gave him a kiss, and now I'm his? Part 2
Noooo!!! Chapteeeeeeer!!!

I gave him a kiss, and now I'm his?

570 13 0
By Twilightchick21

"Ok where do I begin. Well there's really nothing to tell other than that my brother raped me and threatened to kill me if I told anybody. My mother sent him away after seeing what he was doing to me. Then a year after she did that she got cancer and died. Then we moved here.So ya.", I said.

"Im so sorry I wasn't there to protect you baby.", Tristan said.

I just leaned into him, and he wrapped his arms around me. I felt safe here, like this is where I'm meant to be. Like this is my safe place.

"It is.", I heard him say.

I forgot he could read my mind. Hehe, silly me. I fell asleep I guess, because the next thing I remember was being woken up by Tristan.

"Baby wake up we're home.", he said.

I didn't wanna walk. "Carry me.", I said while I held my arms up.

He picked my up bridal style from the car and I felt his chest move. He was laughing at me! I would've slapped him, but I'm to tired.

Then, I felt a soft bed under me. I felt a tristan come a lay with me. I snuggled closer to him, and I fell into a peaceful sleep in my loves arms.

NEXT DAY:

"Wake up, baby wake up.", I heard Tristan say. He kept saying it over and over, but I wouldn't wake up. I was looking down on me and him. Well, my body.....I think?

Was I dead? Oh my god! I died! I can't believe that I died! And left him by himself. God, why me!

"Ok ok Tristan, we are going to do everything in our power to get her back.", said I think the pack doctor. Tristan looked worried, I think I saw tears in his eyes. But he was holding them back.

Ha, every man does that. Well if they're not a wimp or nerd.

"Hey doc, look at this.", Tristan said referring to a note on my bed side table. I wrote it, I don't remember writing it. It was probally before I died.

It said:

Tristan or whoever is reading this, I'm sorry for leaving you. It's not what I had intended to do. As I am writing this I am asleep. Sleep writing as you could say. But anyway, I'm not dead. It my look like it and my heart bead is low, but I'm not dead. I'm in a coma. I don't know when I will wake up or if I ever will wake up. I love you all. Please, I'll be fine. Take care of yourselves.

Love,

Jordan.

It broke his heart, and now he was crying. I wanted to comfort him so badly but I couldn't. Look at me I was something! My mind I think?

Ugh! I hate this.

Soon, I let the darkness surround me again.

__________________________________________________________]_]_]

Don't hate me!

Maybe Jordan's gonna die, maybe she's not.

Keep reading to find out!

Luv you all!

Twilightchick21 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 8.5K 49
He was gigantic. The 7'0 monster of a man towered over her, even though he was sitting. Bright cyan eyes gazed down at her unreadably. He gestured w...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
113K 3.3K 25
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...
512K 20K 31
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...