I gave him a kiss, and now I'm his?

I decided to go on a walk.

My high healed black boots, clicked on the side walk.

Why did my life have to be so complicated?

What did I do to have it this complicated!?!?

I don't know. I wish that Chelsea were here to help me, but then I don't want her here.

God.

Oh god,

God. God. God. God. GOD!

In the middle of my thoughts I heard some noise in the bushes, and saw a big copper wolf.

Run.

Is what my instincits told me.

But I didn't. I walked over to the wolf.

"Shift.", I ordered.

The wolf shifted. It was Tristans friend Matt.

"Matt, what are you doing following me?", I asked with my arms crossed over my chest.

"I saw you walk out of the pack house a little upset, so I shifted and followed you to make aure that our Alpha Female didn't get killed.", he said with a little humor in his voice.

"Ok. Thanks. Do you wanna get a coffee then?", I asked. He was fully dressed by now.

"I would love to Jordan.", he said taking my hand.

10 MINUTES LATER!

"Ok, so what do you wanna talk about?", I asked him.

"Hmmm. What went down with you and Tristan. He seemed pretty heart broken when he came out of the bedroom, I tried to ask him and he just said "I wanna be alone.', so I followed you.", he said.

"Well, as you know we have been having some problems. And well, I told him that I want to think about us and to be alone for awhile.", I said in a small voice.

"Well he's a love sick puppy if you ask me. He's just moping right now. God, our Alpha. A love sick puppy. Wow, never thought I would see the day.", he chuckled shaking his head.

"Ya well, we need sometime apart so I'm gonna move out of the pack house for a little while and move back home.", I said.

"Ok, but please come visit us soon. I'm gonna miss you.", he said hugging me as we left the coffee shop.

We both said our goodbyes, and went our different ways.

He went to work, and I went to the pack house to get some stuff.

30 MINUTES LATER!

As I was packing a bag, Tristan barged in.

"Jordan!?!? Where the hell are you going!", he asked.

"Im gonna stay at my fathers house for a while.", I said moving past him. And walking out of the front door.

I didn't even say goodbye.

I hope that they don't think that I just ditched them.

I'll come over tomorrow.

Goodbye, for now.

Unknown pov:

Yes! She left him, and I will get her to fall for me. And I will do whatever it takes.

They are not talking so it will make it even easier.

She will be mine.

And only mine.

Jordan, meet you new mate......

_________________________________________________

New person, cliffhanger I think????

Idk. Haha.

Well......

Luv ya!

Xx