I gave him a kiss, and now I'm his?

When I got back to the house, I ran straight up to my room.

Was I going crazy?

What is happening?

Can I stop this from happening?

What is wrong with me?

Is there something wrong with me?

Is there something wrong with Tristan?

All of these quetions were running through my mind. So what was up with this shock? And he was ok with it? I don't know what is going on. But Tristan is part of it, and should I stay away from him?

And why did I have the sudden urge to kiss him? I guess that I felt like I was his? And that I needed to show it to people? I don't know. But all of this crazyness is tied up to Tristan.

Tristan.

Tristan Daniels.

How and why did he pass that shock between us as nothing?

Why didn't he stop me from kissing him?

Or stop the kiss once I kissed him?

I don't know! That's the problem. It's like he wanted me to kiss him or something! It doesn't make any sense! I wish I knew what was happening!

I changed out of my swimsuit, and into my shorts and my flowy light blue tank top. I grabbed my laptop, and went on Facebook.

My friend Brooke was on. I put her on chat.

Me: Hey Brooke! Whts up?

Brooke: Nm hbu?

Me: Um well, today I saw Tristan Daniels. And when I touched him, there was a shock. Also, out of the blue, I kissed him. Idk y I did it. But I did. Now I feel so stupid!

Brooke: Awesome girl! And a shock? Strange. And u kissed him! Wow. And don't feel stupid sweetie.

Me: Okay, thnks! So anymore advice?

Brooke: Um ya. SEE HIM AGAIN AND C WHT HAPPENS! Go get 'em girl! Luv u!

Me: thnx! And luv u to.

I signed off.

What am I gonna do? How am I gonna do it?

I looked outside, he's still there. And he was talking to Matt. They look happy. Matt slapped his back in a good way, like he was congratulating him.

But on what?

So I put down my laptop and went back out.

"Hey Tristan, what's up?", I asked him. "Good, you?", he answered. "Fine, hey do you wanna do something later? Like go to a movie? My treat.", I asked. "Um ya sure ok. I'll pick you up at 8. Is that ok?", he said. "Ya perfect. And don't be late.", I said. And then I left, I looked back and gave him a smile.

Yayy! I have a date!

Now what am I gonna wear?

Hmmmmm.

I know! Okay, I'm gonna wear my dark wash shorts with my medium green shirt and my converses and finally my black pinned up sleeve leather jacket.

I look hot.

Shoot! I have only ten minutes to finish getting ready!

I did my make-up, which was only powder, black eyeliner, and mascara.

I looked hotter!

Five minutes!

My hair I was just gonna leave, it looked better natural. Which my light brown hair was curly at the end tips.

The doorbell.

I grabbed my purse, and ran down the stairs.

"Hey.", I said breathlessly. "Hey, ready to go?", he asked. "Ya, sure, let's go!", I said.

When we got to the movies, he wouldn't let me pay. We were seeing Water For Elephants. It seemed like a good movie, and he let me pick.

At the end, I had held on to him many many times. And the elephant killed the bad guy. Who would've thought that the elephant did it!

Well, when he took me home... he kissed me this time.

"Tomorrow, meet me at the beach. And I'll explain everything. I promise.", and then he was gone.

When I got upstairs, I had an empty feeling. Like half of me was gone.

It was hard for me to get to sleep, but I finally did. And the thought that helped me was that I was gonna see him tomorrow.

Tristan.