I gave him a kiss, and now I'm his?

Tristans pov is in this chap. Yayyy! Be happy again!

_____________________________________________________________

Tristan pov:

She's been like this for three weeks now. Her dad doesn't know, and i'm glad. He would blame me, then kill me. So he thinks that she's in New York shopping for some holiday. But he's not anymore of a thorn in my side anymore.

I have cried so many times in these three weeks, I can't even count. My heart feels like it's been torn out, ripped, broken in half, my soul taken from me, all of that. I wonder what she's feeling rite now, if she's here right now not wanting me to be sad.

"Jordan, please baby wake up. I need you, your dad needs you, everyone needs you. Please wake up.", I sobbed.

Then, I felt a movement with my head in her lap. Then, I gasp of air.

"T-Tristan.", she stuttered.

"Yes angel.", I said.

"Wh- what happened t-t-to m-me?", she stuttered worse this time.

"You fell into a coma. But your awake now, and that's all that matters.", I told her.

Then I kiss her. Its been so long since I have felt those soft lips under mine.

She got into it, and then I was on the bed with her as well.

Soon, she fell asleep in my arms. And this time she was not leaving me.

Not again.

Not ever.