I'm in love with my bully (Le...

By Leonetta_4_Ever_Love

"Because, what's a better love story, than two people from completely different worlds crashing together?" Vi... More

Chapter 1 - Buenos Aires
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - Back at it again
Chapter 4 - Changing ways
Chapter 5 - Over again
Chapter 7 - Truth or Dare
Chapter 8 - A kiss?
Chapter 9 - Just.. friends?
Chapter 10 - Party
Chapter 11 - Always on my mind
Chapter 12 - Together?
Chapter 13 - It comes out
Chapter 14 - Cheater?
Chapter 15 - Hear me out
Chapter 16 - Jealous?
Chapter 17 - A new arrival
Chapter 18 - We can
Chapter 19 - Chemistry
Chapter 20 - Plans
Chapter 21 - Date night?
Chapter 22 - Sorry
Chapter 23 - What are we?
Chapter 24 - That's what 'friends' do
Chapter 25 - The new boy
Chapter 26 - Throwbacks
Chapter 27- Unexpected feelings
Chapter 28 - Before the storm
Chapter 29 - In love with him
Chapter 30 - You?
Chapter 31 - Groups
Chapter 32 - Lost in him
Chapter 33 - Trouble
Chapter 34 - Space
Chapter 35 - Here forever
Chapter 36 - Hide and seek
Chapter 37 - Wake up
Chapter 38 - His plan
Chapter 39 - Unbelievable
Chapter 40 - Suspicious
Chapter 41 - Fake
Chapter 42 - Pain
Chapter 43 - Rewind
Chapter 44 - Discover
Chapter 45 - Importance
Chapter 46 - Above all
Chapter 47 - Spain
Chapter 48 - Never safe
Chapter 49 - Preparations
Chapter 50 - K-i-s-s
Chapter 51 - Back together
Chapter 52 - Happy with him
Chapter 53 - Habla si puedes
Chapter 54 - Surprises
Chapter 55 - New arrival
Chapter 56 - Music
Chapter 57 - No escape
Chapter 58 - Presentation
Chapter 59 - Trouble in paradise
Chapter 60 - Definitely bad
Chapter 61 - Coma
Chapter 62 - Next to you
Chapter 63 - Who?
Chapter 64 - No memories
Chapter 65 - In love
Chapter 66 - Flooding back
Chapter 67 - Clear
Chapter 68 - Love in the air
Chapter 69 - Almost there
Chapter 70 - Ending

Chapter 6 - Sleepover

3K 94 3
By Leonetta_4_Ever_Love

| V i o l e t t a |

Convincing dad to let me sleep over at Francesca's was actually, harder than I thought. By the time he finally allowed me to go, I'd made about a hundred promises to be careful, that it would only be the four of us girls, if Naty decided to attend, at last, and that we would sleep early because it was a school night, not the weekend.

Wel.. About that last one..

Anyways, as soon as he told me yes, I had hugged him tightly and parted ways with him shortly to gather whatever I needed. I'd greeted Angie, Olga and Ramallo on the way out. Angie seemed kind of surprised he really allowed me to go, but nodded happily nonetheless.

And now, I was on my way to her house, a smile placed on my face, as I read the messages in our groupchat. Yes, we had made a groupchat, after we parted earlier, each one to go to her class. It was Francesca's idea, thus the silly nicknames she gave us.

Single and ready to mingle🌻: Violetta, you coming?

Leon the lover boy❤️: Yeah, on my way right now

Diego the winking bastard😑: I'm going to eat all the pizza if you're not here in 10 minutes

I laughed upon seeing her text, shaking my head. And please, don't even mention my name.

- -

"You're here, at last. Come inside because my food is getting cold."

I rolled my eyes at her impatience, amusement on my face. "Nice way to greet your friend."

She moved aside to let me in and ignored my comment. "Well? What are you waiting for?"

I grinned at her and stepped inside, taking my backpack off my shoulder and putting it on a nearby couch. Francesca smiled and closed the door, heading to the kitchen without another word.

"Someone's hungry." I said, a small chuckle leaving my lips as I watched her practically run back to her food. The smell reached my nose and I followed suit after her. Pizza was my number one weakness.

Camila was already there as I joined them at the table, her mouth full and having almost finished a slice already. Francesca was no different - no, in fact, she was holding two slices in her hands, and I bet that, if she could, she would be holding more.

I sat next to Camila and grabbed a slice of pizza for myself. "This is my first ever sleepover." I revealed after I had gulped down my first bite.

Surprised looks were sent my way as Francesca spoke up. "For real?"

I nodded. It wasn't like I had a lot of friends back in Madrid, since dad never let me get too close to anyone, but even if I met someone I considered close enough to trust, he'd never allowed me to stay overnight at their place.

I guess Buenos Aires unlocked something inside him and he decided that I deserved more freedom. I was glad he did, actually. I was here for so little time and yet so much had happened. Good or bad, something was happening.

It wasn't just four walls inside a usually empty house.

"You'll find out my dad is.. quite overprotective. I wasn't allowed to do half of the stuff I have done in so little time here in Buenos Aires." Camila's eyebrows shot up as she was finished with her slice. She quickly cleaned herself with a napkin and looked at me in wonder.

"So he is that kind of dad." I chucked and nodded slowly at her comment. If only she knew.

I was very well aware of the reason he was so worried for me. He had lost the person he loved the most in the world, the person that shaped him into a better man, the person that made him smile even through his darkest days. He didn't, and wouldn't risk anything happening to me after the loss of my mother.

But it was like he finally understood I needed to live my life as well, to explore and meet the world. I couldn't stay inside a house forever and pretend that it was alright. Dad realised that at last, and I couldn't feel more grateful for him being so accepting ever since we arrived here.

I brushed a strand of my hair away from my face. "Never mind. Is Naty coming then?"

Francesca sent me a small smile, knowing I wished to change the subject and went along with it. "That's what she said. I don't know if she'll actually show up."

"I hope she doesn't bring the diva with her. The last thing I want is her in Francesca's house." Camila glared at particularly no one, and huffed.

I shrugged. "Can't we kick her out if she comes? As Camila said, it's your house anyways, Fran. She has no right to be here if you don't want her to be."

"That's actually true." Francesca noted, "I hate her guts. But, say she comes, I suppose I'll have to allow her to stay, because otherwise there is no way she'll let Naty here without her."

I looked away with a sigh. "Can we make a bet that she'll come?"

"Don't jinx it!" Camila warned me with a playful glare and I smiled cheekily.

"Why would you--"

The doorbell rang that moment and our conversation cut short. We all shared a quick glance. "Speak of the devil?" I suggested and they nodded worldlessly.

Francesca got up and cleaned the table, motioning us to head to the door and open it instead of her. "I'll join you in a second."

I had high hopes that only one other person would be joining us tonight, and that would be none other than the curly-haired girl that was in most of my classes.

But, as my hand reached for the handle of the door and opened it, I realised it just wasn't meant to be.

In front of Camila and I, stood, besides Naty, the queen of arrogance herself. Ludmila was here, the fakest of smiles plastered on her face, as her eyes strayed from Camila to myself, eyeing me with distaste.

"Well, hello girls! How are you two tiny planets doing?" A faint smirk tugged at her lips, her plan to irritate us resulting in immediate success. I wanted her to leave. Now.

"Worse now that we've seen you. Would you care to elaborate as to why you show up at Francesca's house uninvited?" I retorted. Ludmila actually seemed a little taken aback, but her facade of an unbothered queen bitch had not gone away in the least.

She chuckled and twisted a piece of her blonde hair on her finger. "Natalia, my friend, invited me. Isn't that correct, Nat?" She sent her 'friend' a wink that didn't seem all that friendly to me, awaiting for her answer.

Naty coughed, and rubbed the back of her neck in a stressed way. "Actually--"

"Actually, you remembered how many times I have helped you in the past and now you decided to invite me to make more friends. Isn't that it?" Ludmila interrupted her before she even formed a sentence.

My annoyance was only growing by the second, and I wished for nothing more but Naty to be free of the cage Ludmila had her trapped in. She didn't deserve this. She deserved more - good friends, and a happy adolescence, not following someone around and doing as he pleased.

Camila and I shared a look and waited for Naty's reply. I hoped she'd speak up, and sent an encouraging nod towards her.

Hopeless, though. "Uh, yes-- Yes. That's what happened, uh-- Yes, exactly what happened."

Ludmila turned back to us and now the smirk on her face was visible for us to see. She was infuriating. "Excellent! Now, let the supernova pass!"

"Not so fast, Ludmila."

We turned to face a furious Francesca with her hands on her hips, glaring at the blonde girl in front of her. Ludmila let out an irritated sigh and shifted her wait from one foot to another.

"This is getting tiring. Let me inside, don't you have any respect?" Ludmila talking about respect was something I thought I'd never get to hear, and it earned an honest laugh out of me.

"What?" The diva asked, rolling her eyes.

"You, talking about respect. Mad, if you ask me." Chuckling, I crossed my arms as I blocked her entrance to Ludmila's house.

Francesca put a hand on my shoulder and I glanced at her. She nodded faintly at me, in a way to tell me to leave it to her, as she stepped forwards and gave Ludmila a once-over. "What are you even doing at my house? You don't even have pajamas with you."

Her rival, our rival, scoffed. "I just wanted to stop by for a little. Make fun of you losers. Then I'll leave. I don't want to spend a night listening to your annoying voices."

This was suspicious.

She wanted to hang out for a while, then leave because she didn't like us? Makes sense, doesn't it?

"Please, let her. It'll only be an hour or two." Naty's voice was as soft as a whisper, you'd be surprised it was so gentle about a person that bossed her around every single day.

Francesca's eyes slowly closed, and she let out a deep sigh, staring intently at the duo in front of her.

"Fine, two hours. Then you're out of my house." My head snapped to glare at her, as I couldn't believe she invited a manipulative lying girl like Ludmila inside her own home.

Camila and I shared a look. Francesca didn't say anything else as she moved away from the front door and towards the stairs, leading probably to her bedroom.

With one last disgusted glance at the blonde Regina-George-wanna-be, I turned around and followed Francesca inside the house, Camila by my side, as the other two followed.

And I just knew Ludmila was smirking.

| L u d m i l a |

I came here to destroy this sleepover, obviously. When the three idiots and Natalia went upstairs to change, I searched around for anything that could help. Ah, Francesca's phone.

I quickly grabbed it and thankfully realised that she didn't have a password. I mean, who doesn't these days? I went to her contacts and sent messages to all of the boys, meaning Leon, Andres, Broadway, Maxi and Diego, whose contact name oddly had a heart in the end..

| L e o n |

I was practising at home my new song, the one Violetta and I would be singing, when I got a text from.. Francesca?

Hey Leon, I'm having a little party at my house, come and bring the guys if you want. Don't worry, it's not a costume one.

I called Diego to find out he received the same message, but instead of my name it said his. After a couple of minutes that we thought about it, we decided to go.

| V i o l e t t a |

We went back downstairs and found Ludmila painting her nails, Naty in the bathroom.

She was.. quiet. I wasn't expecting that from her. We were talking about our class assignments when the door knocked.

"Probably my parents, they would stay on my grandma today and maybe forgot something." Fran shrugged.

I insisted on opening and rushed to the door. But instead of her parents, I came face to face with a confused Leon, Diego, Andres, Broadway and Maxi. What are they doing here?

"Hi?"

"Hey.." Leon gave me a once-over, and raised his eyebrows when he saw me in my pijamas. I flushed and looked down.

"We came for the party." Diego told us, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What? What party?"

Then Fran and Cami came by my side. Confusion filled their expressions.

"What are they doing here?" Francesca questioned, her gaze lingering a bit longer on Diego. Hm..

"What? You, speficially you, Francesca, messaged us to come here!" Argued Leon, now him being the one confused.

"I didn't message you anything, what are you talking about?"

It was Diego's turn to butt in, "You sent us a text that invited us to come over for a party of some sort!"

"What?" The three of us asked simultaneously.

Leon sighed annoyed and showed us the text. The same did Diego. Then, they began fighting with Francesca again for her protesting she never did send the text.

"Stop you idiots!" I shouted frustrated, and all of them turned to face me.

"You said you got the text at 6:30 pm, didn't you?" I asked, and they nodded.

"Around that time, yes." Broadway answered.

"At that time, Fran, Cami, Naty and I were up changing. Francesca left her phone down here and the only one that was left downstairs was.." It all started to make sense.

Everyone knew the answer, "Ludmila."

"That's right. I knew she came for a reason.." Francesca sighed, "But anyway, you're free to stay if you want."

With wide eyes, I turned to look at her and she gave me a cheeky grin. Why did she just say that?

Diego nudged Leon and he nodded, the other guys agreeing, and they entered the house.

After they walked past us, I gave Francesca a death glare that she brushed off and followed them to the living room.

Camila and the the girls were already there, joined by the guys.

"Who wants to play truth or dare?" She asked, and as if they had won the lottery, everyone cheered.

"Me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.8K 60
[ Disclaimer 101: I wrote this 6 years ago when I was 12 so don't be shocked at the cringy and crappy chapters. I warned you. Enjoy.] Violetta and Le...
91.5K 2.7K 54
~Sequel to "All In my Head: A Leonetta Fanfiction"~ Violetta Castillo's life was just beginning to return back to normal. She had all these amazing f...
25.5K 548 29
"But why dad why!!" said Vilu "Cause I got a job there in Buenos Aires" said German "But my life is here in Madrid with my boyfriend (tomas), school...
24.5K 826 20
Diego is in love with Violetta and he and her are best friends. Then comes Diego's cousin, Leon. Violetta knows that Diego loves her and thinks about...