Lingering Thoughts : Ebullien...

By Ariastgracile

The thoughts that linger. Coping with suicide. A "diary" in progress. More

Hydrangeas
Cold
Tattoo
Guilt
Today
Pigeon
Honesty
Message
Dream
Murder
Enough
Forward
Year
Sorrow
Song
Talk
Christmas
Nine
Week
The Anniversary of Your Death
New

Hatred

14 2 1
By Ariastgracile

I'm so fucking livid right now. I don't know why. But I really hate you. I hate you so much that I just want to smash my fist into your face a dig your stupid eyes out. 

I loved you. Maybe I wasn't in love with you. But I really did love you. I still love you...  maybe thats why I'm so angry right now. We're both pretty shitty people. You wouldn't give me your heart and I hurt you because of that. I wanted to make it excruciating for you. I mean how many times did you make me feel like shit? But I guess in the end nothing I said hurt you.

Did you just use me? What the hell was  I to you? Did you know how much I've struggled with this? 

I mean deep down I knew you probably cared about me? What does it matter...

I can't get any answers from you anyways.

I hate you so much for taking my heart when you never had any interest in it to begin with. 

You died before I could get any answers from you. 

Rot in hell.

Im infuriated. I downed a whole bottle of my namesake but its not doing shit. I cant get numb enough to make it go away.

I hate you for making it hurt this much.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 9.4K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
153K 4K 36
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
162K 236 6
for my girls, reach an all time high orgasm
249K 7.9K 176
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...