I just want to be normal

By KateFletcher14

Kaya wishes to be a normal girl. With regular teenage problems. Like what dress to wear or what phone she wan... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
A/n and chapter 17
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
A/n
Twenty Five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
A/n
Twenty eight (last chapter)

A/n

60 1 0
By KateFletcher14

Hey guys so I am so happy I am finally gaining readers for this story. I hope you are liking it so far. I just wanted to say that.
One more thing if you are new to my account or my stories then I do have two others. One is called Minho love story then the sequel to that one is Together forever. So please check those out. And yeah.
Also I am getting a few followers as I am trying to gain as many as I can and I do follow back. Maybe not straight away but I do so, if you are trying to also gain followers then this is a good way.
Ok cya guys and hope you enjoy the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 191 48
~|Charge|~ Thomas "It's like my soul demands for you, for everything about you." Linnea's life before the Glade was almost worse than the Glade was...
21.2K 313 61
She was one of the first in the glade and all the boys are protective of her. Once Tommy comes in everything changes for them all but what happens w...
1K 33 19
๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐„๐Ž๐๐‹๐„ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ - ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’… ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’…๐’๐’๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’...
496 13 15
You are a young actress (21 years old) who is supposed to Star in The Maze Runner 4. You get to know a lot of people, some become friends, some becom...