His Possession {Major editing}

By AshesAfterMidnight

"I don't want to go with you" I whispered... Big mistake. I screamed as he slammed me down to the ground ha... More

His Possession
Chapter 1: I just know it~
Chapter 2 : Fate ~
Chapter 3 : avoidance ~
Chapter 4 : I'm Sorry~
Chapter 5 : Affection? ~
Chapter 6 : New Pack ~
Chapter 7 ~ Traumatized
Chapter 8- Running ~
Chapter 9 : Trouble ~
Chapter 10: Clubbing ~
Chapter 11 : Recovery ~
Chapter 12 ~ Legend
Chapter 13~ Answers
Chapter 14 ~ Idiots
Chapter 15~ Pain
Chapter 16- Something's Different
Chapter 17- The blue light
Chapter 18~ Some people never change ...
Chapter 19~ The Truth
Chapter 20 ~ Heat and Hopkins
Chapter 21 ~ Mason the d*ck?
Chapter 22 ~ Stressed & Depressed
Chapter 23~ home sweet home
Chapter 24 ~ Nightmares
Chapter 25 ~ Flashbacks into the past
Chapter 26~ Scott Kelson
Chapter 27 ~ That terrifying smile
Chapter 28~ surprise
Chapter 29~ Date night
Chapter 30 ~ Mated & Tea leaves
Chapter 31~ this isnt real
Chapter 32~ Sarafina and the truth
Chapter 33~
Chapter 34~ That bit*h!
Chapter 35~
Chapter 36 ~ Calming Jace
Chapter 37~ Over-reacting
Chapter 38~ It's all my fault
Chapter 39~
Chapter 40~ hopeless
Chapter 41~ Poor Evan
Chapter 42~ That Crazy Witch
Chapter 43~ What's wrong with Mason?
Chapter 44~ Give him time
Chapter 45 ~ I'm not crazy
Chapter 46~ I won't leave
Author's note ~
Chapter 48~ It's for the best
Epilouge- What have I done?
Authors note- Help
Sequel ~

Chapter 47~

46.2K 1.4K 153
By AshesAfterMidnight

Chapter 47~

  I groaned in pain laying on the ground when I felt hands on me turning me over onto my back.

"Wake up. Jordyn wake up" I heard the voice echo making me groan, my head began to pulse as I opened my eyes. I blinked the blurriness away seeing I was out in the backyard.

"Jordyn?" I heard the soft voice, I felt my head being lifted and the person pulled me into a sitting position. I blinked again and looked up at the person seeing my Mom staring at me with a pained expression.

"Mom?" I rasped out frowning

"You promised me you would leave... You never left" she whispered with disappointment. I held my head blinking and looked around, I froze seeing the pack house was on fire and dead bodies surrounded me.

I gasped wide eyed as she stood up slowly, "this is what happens when you don't listen. This is what's going to happen if you don't leave. People are going to die because of you! Do you want them to die?!" She yelled loudly making me flinch "no" I whispered

"Do you want their death to be your fault?!" She yelled again and I shook my head with tears in my eyes "no" I whispered. I looked at the bodies pushing myself to stand up. I stumbled as the world spun around me

Mason.

Where is Mason?

I climbed over the bodies feeling my heart racing as I looked for my mate. Where is he?!

I ran towards the house but froze in my tracks seeing a baby's body.

No.

No. Please no.

I fell to the ground feeling the tears forming in my eyes, I slowly reached for the body with shaking hands and turned it over seeing it was Scott.

No.

I shut my eyes tightly crying out, oh god. No. No. Not him.

I snuffled looking at the body next to his seeing Evan's bloody face with his eyes open. I crawled to him quickly turning him over seeing blood leaking out of his stomach. "Evan" I cried cupping his face sobbing

"All of this is your fault" I heard a voice echo. I put m head on Evan's chest sobbing loudly.

"Jordyn!" I heard an echo yell.

I squeezed Evan's shirt laying there as the voice kept calling my name. "Jordyn wake up!" It yelled.

I shut my eyes crying feeling myself falling into the darkness, "it's all your fault..."

****
  I gasped loudly sitting up looking around quickly "shh. Shh. You're okay" Mason said cupping my face. I panted looking around seeing I was in the backyard, "what happened?" I whispered.

"You were sleepwalking again" he said making me frown, "One of the guards found you" he said moving my hair behind my ear. "I don't remember anything" I mumbled putting my head on his shoulder feeling exhausted. He sighed rubbing my back and I stared at the ground picturing all of the dead bodies.

"Come on. Let me put you in bed" Mason said holding me "I don't want to go back to sleep" I whispered looking at him begging him with my eyes... I don't want to fall back asleep... To see those bodies again...

Mason sighed putting his forehead on mine and I squeezed his shirt, "come on" he said picking me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck sighing as he walked inside the house. "I think you need to see Dr. Reynolds" he said and I shook my head "just let him run a few tests on you" he said sitting me down on the counter.

"For what?"

"Just to make sure everything is okay with you-"

"You can't take my word for it?" I frowned looking at him as he stood in front of me. "I want a professional opinion" he said sighing "I'm fine Mason-"

"I don't think you are. You just slept walked into the backyard and woke up screaming-"

"It's only a nightmare. No biggie" I mumbled getting off the counter "you haven't had a nightmare like that for a while-"

"Mason I don't want to talk about this" I whispered "well too fucking bad!" He snapped loudly making me clench my jaw. "There is something wrong with you and I'm going to figure it out"

"There's nothing wrong with me! I keep telling you that but you don't seem to listen to me!" I yelled back angrily making him growl.

"Hey! What's going on?" We heard and looked seeing Evan in the doorway. I tensed picturing his dead bloody body in the backyard.

"Jordyn?" He frowned, I walked to him quickly and wrapped my arms around him hugging him tightly. He frowned hugging me back and I heard Mason growl lowly, "what's going on?" Evan whispered in my ear.

"I'm sorry" I whispered making him frown "for what?" He asked tightening his grip around me. I put my face in his shoulder closing my eyes seeing the flashes of the dead bodies.

I'm sorry for letting you die

It's all your fault...

"Jordyn?" Mason muttered as I pulled away "I'm going to go lay down" I mumbled walking away sighing.

"What's going on?" I heard Evan ask as I walked upstairs hugging myself. I walked into the bedroom closing the door behind me and crawled on the bed, I grabbed Mason's pillow hugging it and inhaled deeply closing my eyes.

****
I sat by the window staring at the wall thinking about my dream...

Will that really happen?

Will all these people really die?

Because of me?

I looked down at the backyard picturing the blood and the bodies... Scott's small body in a pool of blood.

I shivered closing my eyes hearing my mothers cries echo in my ears. "Jordyn" I heard and looked up quickly seeing Mason standing in the doorway watching me.

He motioned me to come over making me sigh, I stood up dusting myself off and walked to him. "What are you doing?" He frowned as I walked up to him, "nothing. Why?"

"Your just sitting there staring at nothing"

"I'm just thinking-"

"About what?" He frowned walking closer making me sigh, "It's nothing-"

"It's obviously something if your-"

"Can you just stop?! I don't want to talk about it" I snapped making him clench his jaw, "I just want to know you're okay" he mumbled frowning pulling me closer. I put my head on his shoulder sighing and he pulled me closer kissing my temple.

"I'm worried about you" he whispered in my ear "I don't understand why-"

"Really? You've been seeing your dead mother in the forest. Running in the woods at night, having nightmares. You're not acting like yourself" he said making me snort loudly.

"You shouldn't talk. Mr. Let me stand at the foot of the bed in the middle of the night watching you sleep" I muttered looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

"That's a long name" he smirked making me roll my eyes smiling. He sighed putting hair behind my ear pulling me closer and bent his head kissing me softly, "how have you been?" I whispered pulling away.

"Fine" he said going to kiss me again but I turned my head, "Mason seriously-"

"Who cares? Everyone is more focused on you. That's the way it's supposed to be" he said shrugging. "Well I'm focused on you. Someone has to focus on you and I am worried about you" I said making him clench his jaw.

"Well don't" he muttered making me roll my eyes, "right. Not caring about the man I love. Just don't care about him" I said to myself sarcastically.

"It's not that simple" I said looking up at him, he sighed cupping my face kissing me and I stood on my tippy toes kissing back squeezing his shirt.

He growled lowly pressing me against the wall running his fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes pulling him closer moaning softly as the Sparks erupted throughout my whole body.

"Alpha" we heard making Mason growl darkly, he pulled away and I looked out the room seeing one of the guards awkwardly standing there with a nervous look on his face.

"What?!" Mason snapped loudly making me flinch, I put my hand on him rubbing his arm hoping it'll calm him down. "Uh we have a problem... T-there's... There's-"

"Spit it out" Mason growled angrily standing up straight making me gulp, I could just feel the authority radiating off him. "There's been an attack sir" the guard said making me freeze.

"Where?"

"Alpha Derek's pack" He said making my heart stop.

Oh no.

I looked at Mason wide eyed "there was also a note found on one of the dead bodies... It's a note for the Luna" the guard said looking at me making me gulp.

Mason clenched his jaw "show me in my office" He muttered quietly and the Guard nodded. He bowed his head at us then walked away quickly, "Mason-"

"I need you to stay here okay?"

"We need to check on Them. We need to check on Ian as well" I whispered feeling my heart racing from the fear.

My dream is coming true.

Everyone is going to die

"Hey look at me. Calm down. Everything is going to be fine. I just need you to stay here for now okay? We'll bring the wounded here and keep everyone safe. I'll fix this" he said cupping my face. I felt my lip quiver and my eyes began to water as the flashes of dead bodies came to my mind again.

"It'll be okay" Mason whispered kissing my forehead. "Stay here okay? Don't leave the house" he said and I nodded, he pecked my lips before walking out closing the door behind him.

I hugged myself feeling the tears rolling down my cheeks, I slid down to the floor hugging my legs and cried closing my eyes...

If anyone gets hurt it'll be all my fault...

All my fault...

****
   I stood on the stairwell watching people running around trying their best to help the wounded members. I looked down listening to children crying, woman begging the doctors to save their mates.

I shut my eyes as it reminded me the night mom died. I looked up at the people again and tensed seeing Emma on a bed with a bloody shirt, Xavier stood next to her holding her hand tightly speaking quietly.

"They came out of nowhere" Emma whispered with tears in her eyes "I tried to get everyone to safety. I tried -"

"You did your best baby. It's okay" Xavier whispered moving her hair, "I... I landed on my stomach. The baby... They think I lost the baby" She cried and he froze "baby? What baby?" He said wide eyed.

"I was going to surprise you... I was pregnant" she cried squeezing his hand. He put his head down shutting his eyes tightly making my heart sink...

'All your fault' a voice echoed in my head.

All these people... In pain...

It's not my fault. It's Hopkins... It's all his fault for doing this.

Not me.

'But he wants you. You're the reason he's doing all this in the first place' a voice echoed in my head making me bite my lip.

I looked at the wounded... The people crying... The blood.

I looked at Xavier and Emma whom was crying loudly in his arms... They lost their baby...

'Because of you... Things would be so much better without you here' the voice said

Will it stop? If I leave will all of this stop?

'It will all get back to normal. No more pain. No more suffering' the voice whispered.

I tightened my grip on the railing as a woman screamed crying loudly, "I'm so sorry" Dr. Reynolds whispered with a pained expression. "No!" She sobbed loudly with her eyes closed falling to her knees.

My heart pounded in my chest feeling the pain... All of their pain.

I looked at Xavier whom had tears rolling down his cheeks stroking Emma's back. I backed away going upstairs to the bedroom, I walked inside closing the door and leaned against it letting out a shaky breath.

I closed my eyes letting the tears fall and cried covering my face...

****
  "Jordyn? You in there?" I heard Mason call out, I quickly finished packing my backpack and hid it in the small closet. "Coming" I called out fixing myself closing the closet door.

I bit my lip walking out and Mason was sitting on the bed, "I'm surprised you listened for once" he mumbled making me look down.

"How is everything going?" I asked

"Stressful...I need to hold you" he mumbled pulling me to him, I sat on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck and he sighed holding me closer inhaling my scent.

I put my face in his neck closing my eyes wishing we can stay like this forever without any trouble or drama.

"They captured Ian" he mumbled making me tense, "what?" I whispered pulling away to look at him. "The note that was for you... It said they have him" he mumbled making me look down.

Ian...

"They're going to kill him if we don't find him" I whispered looking at him and he sighed putting his forehead on mine. "We'll figure something out"

"You've been saying that for weeks Mason... Admit it. You don't know what to do either" I said running my fingers through his hair "I don't... But I will soon" he mumbled making me sigh.

"I won't let anything happen to you okay?" He whispered making my chest tighten... "okay" I whispered. He cupped my face kissing me and I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love you so much" I whispered

"I love you too Kitten" he smiled softly rubbing his nose against mine. I bit my lip hugging him and he sighed kissing my shoulder holding me against him.

This may be the last time he'll ever hold me...

I don't know if I'm even ready to leave:..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986 231 14
"Oh Vixen, I'm not going to kill you, No. That would be too easy, I'm going to rip you apart...I'll break your spirit and see you crumple at my feet...
92.9K 3K 36
He growl lowly as my breath become shallow from this steamy sessions. Within a second, he digs his canines into my skin, and moans escape my mouth at...
141K 3.5K 30
"Scream for me my sweet" he whispered from behind me as he roughly pulled my head back by my hair. His words and the way he handled me, aroused me m...
188K 4.6K 33
"You rejected me!! Not the other way around!!" I yelled at him, tears streaming down my face. "I know." He says, he head hangs low. "And I'm sorry...