Living With Turtles (TMNT 201...

Von DONNIEYOSHI

[COMPLETED] Abby, Sarah, Kenzie, and Kayla; four ordinary girls, at least everyone thought. They watch Teenag... Mehr

Introduction
Chapter 1: Sleepover Rave
Chapter 2: Greetings from the Green Ones
Chapter 3: Dilema
Chapter 4: Following The Leo
Chapter 5: Pranking Purple
Chapter 6: Singing to Donnie (and Everyone Else)
Chapter 7: The Fight
Chapter 8: Anger Issues
Chapter 9: Mutant?!
Chapter 10: Kenzie's Transformations
Chapter 11: Explaining The Bear
Chapter 12: Another Mutant!
Chapter 13: Lazy Day
Chapter 14: Suspicious Set-Up
Chapter 15: Go Karts - Oops, I Mean Patrol Buggies!
Chapter 16: Abby Has Ninja Skills
Chapter 17: The Creeping Doom
Chapter 19: DNA Mutagen?!
Chapter 20: Answers
Chapter 21: Getting To Know Smartsticle
Chapter 22: Mutagen Destroyers! (Part 1)
Chapter 22: Mutagen Destroyers! (Part 2)
Chapter 23: Halloween Plans
Chapter 24: Spooky Preparations
Chapter 25: Raph-Or-Treat!
Chapter 26: Serums and Solutions
Chapter 27: Out Of the Shredder's Control and Into the Serpent's
A/N: Editing
Chapter 28: Doubtful Discovery
Chapter 29: Rescue Mission (Part 1)
Chapter 30: Rescue Mission (Part 2)
Chapter 31: Mutagemia On The Loose
Chapter 32: The Unstoppable Shredder
Chapter 33: Problems Have Risen
Chapter 34: Ideas
Chapter 35: Kraang Orb Confusion
Chapter 36: Repeat
Chapter 37: Explanations
Chapter 38: A Plan of Action
Chapter 39: I Spy
Notice
Chapter 40: Memory Machine
Chapter 41: A Flicker of Remembrance
Chapter 42: The Troubled Trio
Chapter 43: Undo
Chapter 44: A Final Fight
Chapter 45: Lastly, A Pillow Fight
Author's Note

Chapter 18: Smart Turtles No More

354 8 23
Von DONNIEYOSHI

A/N: So i decided to go back and give the chapters names again... I'M SORRY BUT NO CHAPTER NAMES IS SO BORINGGGGGG
Also: WHOOP TWO CHAPPIES IN ONE DAY NOW YOU HAVE TO LOVE ME!

"I don't remember this from the show!" I whispered to my friends. They nodded in agreement.

"You!" Raph hissed.

"The Creep is back?!" Mikey exclaimed. So they fought this thing before...

The Creep threw Leo at us. Donnie and I caught him, while everyone else charged at the plant monster, minus Sensei and April.

The Creep flung Raph against the wall, but the hothead just flipped off and attacked again. Mikey swung at it with his nunchucks, backing up to dodge the plant-man's flailing arm.

Sarah grabbed a scythe off the weapon rack, unexpertly slicing at the Creep. Kenzie put on some wall climbers, punching the plant with the sharp parts. Kayla snagged one if Raph's fallen sais and tried stabbing the Creep, but was flung back.

She landed by Mikey and Raph, stood up, and took a battle stance. Kenzie and Sarah attacked the Creep once more before joining them.

"How is that freak back?" April rhetorically asked.

"There are plenty of ways it could've returned from... wherever it was," I stated. April and Leo looked at me expectantly. "Why are you staring at me?"

They were about to respond when Raph spoke. "Alright, Creep, you want some of our mutagen? Then how 'bout-"

He paused as the Creep started glowing. It stuck its hands out to the side and started wiggling them.

"What is it doing?" Raph wondered.

"I dunno, but it's freaking me out dudes!" Mikey exclaimed fearfully as the plant monster's light died out and it had what looked like a smirk on its face.

It charged at everyone with a new intensity, it's moves seeming to have improved in a matter of seconds. If there wasn't something seriously wrong with me, I would've been fascinated.

The Creep knocked Mikey into the wall, but unlike Raph, Mikey slid down it painfully after the Creep's now super-charged smack.

Suddenly, the Creep whacked an arm towards us, and everyone scrambled out of the way. Master Splinter charged straight for the Creep and hit it out the wall of the dojo, right over the sewer water entrance to the lair.

"Is everyone ok?" Master Splinter asked.

"Hai, Sensei," all eight ouf us replied, hurrying after the escaping plant mutant. We followed it's slime trail through the lair, leading us to the lab's exit from the lair, which was open.

"That creep!" Donnie exclaimed.

"It must be what trashed the lab," I noted.

"How'd it get out?" Kenzie asked just as Mikey ran in. My eyes darted to him, angry but knowing he didn't mean to free the monster.

Wait, how do I know that it was even him who freed it?! I wondered.

"Mikey!" Raph and Donnie yelled at the same time, glaring at their younger brother.

"It wasn't my fault!" Mikey argued, huffing in annoyance (THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU TYPE MILEY INSTEAD OF MIKEY 18380182 TIMES :/ ). April rushed in, pushing her way through Mikey and Raph. Splinter followed her.

"Are you guys alright?" she asked.

"I think so. But the Creep's gone," Raph replied, storming away from Mikey.

Donnie and I looked around. I itched my hand where the worm juice fell on it. Donnie did the same a few seconds later.

"Uh...." we said together, looking around with big eyes.

"I think it took something off the toy shelf!" Mikey exclaimed. "The Snakeweed claw is gone!"

"What would it want that for?"

"I got a bad feeling I know what," Donnie said with dilated pupils.

"Me too..." I whispered.

Everyone stared at us, waiting for us to explain. We both just stood there, scratching our hands where the brain worm juice had spilled on them.

"Yeah?" Raph asked, trying to get us to explain. We both looked into space with far-off expressions.

"Oh, uh.... wait..." I trailed off.

"What were we talking about again?" Donnie asked with a frown. Everyone groaned.

Donnie wandered over to a table with an empty beaker. I followed, and we both stared at it, fascinated. Donnie kneeled down to stick his eye up to it. I giggled and flicked the beaker. Donnie laughed goofily.

"Ok guys, focus. We need to find the Creep!" Leo urged. Donnie gasped.

"The Creep is back?! Oh man, my experiment!" he exclaimed. I had a worried expression.

"What's a Creep?" I asked. Raph face palmed, sighing annoyedly. He forced Donnie to stand up.

"Are you ok? You're both acting more spaced out than Mikey," Raph said with a pointed roll of his eyes at the youngest turtle.

"Hey!" Mikey pouted. Raph ignored him.

"Isn't that the brain worm serum you were working on?" April asked. I nodded.

"It was, until Mikey ruined it!" I glared at the orange-masked turtle

"And spilled some on us!" Donnie added, also shooting an angry look at Mikey.

"We don't have time for this!" Raph said exasperatedly, throwing his hands in the air. "We gotta find that thing!"

He marched off to the Shellraisor, and we all followed in suit.

"Donnie, grab your mutagen tracker!" April told him, as if he should've known. To be fair, he really should've.

"Oh! Yeah, right," Donnie said, jogging over to the table where it was. "Now where is it?" he wondered, staring right at it.

"Uh, it's right there, duh!" I laughed. He giggled like a little girl.

"Oh yeah!" he grabbed a beaker, not the mutagen tracker, and hopped into the Shellraisor. Well, he tried to, but he missed the door. April sighed and got the machine herself.

I giggled and walked into the wall of the Shellrazor, like Donnie. We kept backing up and walking into it again, banging our heads pretty hard on it.

"Oh come on!" Sarah complained, shoving us inside.

We sped out the exit, following the mutagenic trail from the Creep.

"Donnie, start tracking the Creep," Leo ordered.

"Will do!"

Donnie started typing rapidly on his computer. I looked over his shoulder and saw he was playing a game.

"That's a game, silly, not tracking the Creepy guy," I giggled. Donnie grinned goofily.

"Oh well!" he shrugged, going back to the game. I watched him, whispering things into his ear to help him beat the levels.

"The trail's startin' to run cold. Waddaya got, Donnie?" Leo called from up front. Donnie looked closely at his game, sticking his tongue out. April leaned over, and realized Donnie wasn't helping at all!

"Is that a video game?" she asked.

"What the shell are you doin' man?" Raph asked, annoyed.

"Just use your ooze scanner!" Kenzie pointed out. I laughed, harder than necessary.

"What?" Kayla asked.

"Ooze is a funny word," I giggled.

Cue collective groan.

"Just track the mutagen," Sarah sighed.

"Oh, right."

Donnie grabbed his mutagen tracker and held it upside down.

"I can't get it working.... I don't get it! Why won't this thing work?!" he complained, shaking the device wildly.

"Here, let me try," I offered, grabbing it. I was about to press a button and everyone sighed in relief.

"At least you know what your doing, Abby," Kenzie said, relieved. Just as I was about to hit the On button, I started whacking the tracker with my hand, and then resorted to banging it on my face. Kenzie sighed. "Or not."

"Wait, Donnie said Mikey spilled that brain stuff on him and Abby, right?" Leo asked from the drivers seat.

"It effected the Creep somehow. Did you see that weird look it gave us?" April noted.

"Yeah, it didn't look like its usual mindless-sack-of-grass self," Raph confirmed.

"But if it made the Creep smarter, why are Donnie and Abby getting-" Kenzie started, but was cut off by Donnie.

"I got it!" he yelled, and I slammed my fist down onto a big red button that said "DO NOT PUSH". The entire Shellraisor powered down, coming to an abrupt stop in the middle of the road.

"Abby, have you lost you mind?" Raph accused angrily.

"What do you mean?" Donnie asked. The mutagen tracker started blinking. I giggled and poked Donnie's arm.

"I was about to say that!"

"Guys, the Creep is going North on Bleaker, just a block away," April informed.

"April, you stay here to keep an eye on Donnie and Abby. Everyone else, your with me," Leo commanded. I laid down on the floor and started doing snow angels, giggling madly. Donnie moved his head up and down, making weird noises.

"Blayalayalayalayala," he.... said?

Mikey looked back worriedly as he got out of the unmoving vehicle.

"We need to get this this moving. Do you remember what you pressed, Abby?" April asked doubtfully. I laughed.

"I pressed the big red button!" I giggled proudly just as Donnie murmered, "Ehhh, no idea...."

"How hard could it be?" April muttered to herself. Her fingers hovered over the keys, and she finally pressed one that restarted the whole Shellrazor.

"Pst, Donnie," I whispered. He looked at me and I gestured to the open door. He giggled silently before following me. When we were out of earshot, we started giggling wildly.

I spotted the rest of our team on a rooftop, peeking into a greenhouse-type thing. Donnie and I loudly climbed up to fire escape.

"Boo!" I yelled behind them. Sarah's hand shot of my mouth just as Donnie popped in.

"Hey guys, whad-!" Leo's hand covered Donnie's mouth and everyone whispered "shhhhhhh!"

We watched as the Snakeweed claw grew into another Snakeweed.

"This looks bad," Kenzie muttered.

"No kidding," Sarah retorted.

"Whoaaa, the Creep made a-" Mikey was interrupted.

"Son of Snakeweed!" Donnie finished.

"Hey! I was gonna name it that!" I protested as Snakeweed 2.0 broke out the window and sent us flying through the air. Everyone went after Snakeweed #2 while Raph and Sarah stayed back to battle the Creep.

I was running away from all the action, and jumped down into an alley to hide. Before I knew it, Donnie was next to me, his eyes wide and his breath labored.

"You two stay here, I'll be right back," Mikey told us before running off yelling, "Come and get us, creepy-Creep!"

I shook fearfully next to Donnie, snuggling up to him.

"I'm scared, Donnie," I whimpered. "I can't think. Am I going insane?"

"Who knows, I can't think either," he said back nonchalantly. A rat ran past our feet, and we both squealed happily.

"Squirrel!" I giggled, and we both chased after it. We eventually lost it, and we saw everyone else so we decided to say hi.

"I LIKE FRENCH FRIES!" Donnie exclaimed as he dove in front of the Creep and Snakeweed #2. I jumped in next to him.

"POTATOESSSSS!"

"Donnie and Abby!" Leo yelled, and Raph shoved us out of the way as the Shellrazor slammed into the enemies, who got set on fire.

"Aw yeah! You just got fried!" Mikey whooped. Donnie and I stared mesmerized at the fire.

"Whoa, look at this fire!" I exclaimed.

"Who wants to toast some marshmallows!" Donnie laughed in a sing-song voice.

*BACK AT THE LAIR*

Leo sighed. "They're getting worse by the second."

April and Mikey were chasing me and Donnie around the lair, and we giggled shrilly the entire time.

"What are we gonna do?" Kayla asked, worried.

I jumped onto the tire swing, on top of Donnie.

"SINCE WHEN DO WE HAVE A TIRE SWING?" I screeched giddily.

"I KNOW, RIGHT?" Donnie screamed back. We both starting laughingly madly and I fell off into the water below.

"Ahahahahahah!" I laughed, splashing the sewer water all over the place.

"Abby, no!" April scolded as I was about to drink the dirty, smelly water (which I am very embarrassed by at this point). I only giggled and tried to splash her.

Mikey and April gave up chasing us, and Kayla wandered off with her turtle twin. I climbed out of the water, pushing Donnie on the tire swing while smiling like a madman - I mean, madwoman.

"If the brain worm serum made the Creep smarter when he absorbed it, it must be making Donnie and Abby.... well, dumber! Because Mikey spilled the juice on them," Leo summarized the situation.

"Speaking of Mikey, where are him and Kayla?" Sarah asked. A loud POOF! came from the lab, answering her question.

Everyone swarmed in, and Mikey whipped around to show them his newest creation: a 'cure' for the brainiac turtles.

"This'll definitely fix Donnie and Abby!" Kayla exclaimed.

"You two are insane. You don't know what that could do to them!" Sarah replied.

I popped out from behind the crowd and ran up to the blue substance, Donnie on my tail.

"Oooooooooh, pizza shake!" we chorused. I grabbed it, and we tilted our heads up with open mouths and I dumped it all over our faces.

"No!" everyone except Kayla and Mikey yelled.

It felt like my brain was rebuilding itself, then melting, and repeat. I thought I passed out, but according to everyone else, I was very much awake.

Third Person P.O.V.

Donnie and Abby faced away from everyone, standing up straight.

"Abby? Donnie? Say something!" April cried. They slowly started turning around and...

Had their tongues sticking out and their eyes crossed. Mikey and Kayla received many glares.

Suddenly, the lair started rumbling.

"EAR QUACK!" Donnie screamed, jumping into Leo's arms bridal style. Abby yelped and hugged April in terror.

"Get off, Abby!" April pushed her away, wringing out the bottom of her now-wet shirt from the sewer water. Raph ran into the main room and looked into the telescope, his eyes widening.

"Guys, I think we made it worse," he informed, the fear evident in his voice.

"What? Let me see!" Kayla demanded, peeking through one eye hole just in time to see a giant mutant plant covering the city.

"Oh snap! The Creep and Son of Snakeweed combined to make Creepweed!" Mikey exclaimed when he saw.

"Come on, we need to take this thing down," Leo ordered, and started heading out the door.

"Ilikablablablabl," Abby and Donnie murmured at the same time, doing some kind of weird dance.

"I'll stay with Donnie and Abby. See if I can get through to them somehow," April said. Raph gave a humorless scoff.

"Good luck," Leo wished before leading everyone out.

They hurried to the surface, racing through the streets in the Party Wagon. It wasn't hard to find the giant plant monster. They all applied breathing cords so they wouldn't be affected by the sleeping gas the mutant sprayed.

Mikey took the Party Wagon's version of the stealth bike and rode through the mutant's stomach, making a hole. It quickly regrew, and soon it was like the hole was never there.

"It's still growing!" Leo yelped as he tried to dodge the plant's shaking arms. Creepweed grabbed Mikey, still in the kart, and swallowed him.

"No! Mikey!" Raph yelled, and Leo rammed into the side of the huge plant mutant.

Creepweed roared, knocking over the Party Wagon. Leo's breathing cord came out, along with Kayla's, and they both collapsed, snoring.

Meanwhile, at the lair, Donnie and Abby were out cold on the couch. Abby was curled up in a ball on Donnie's plastron, and they both snored lightly. The only progress April had made was making them both fall asleep so they weren't running around like they were headless.

A scream sounded from the sewer grate in the dojo, startling them both awake. They took one look at their sleeping position and both turned redder than Raph's mask.

"Yah!" Abby yelped as she pushed herself off of Donnie. "Since when do we both fall asleep on the couch in the middle of the day?!"

April gasped at Abby's words.

"What?" Donnie sat up, looking worriedly at April.

"You're... not losing your minds anymore!" she exclaimed with a grin.

"It's physically impossible to lose your mind, unless your dead and it slowly crumbles away. Or you simply have no desire to think and go insane, but you still have a mind, it just is messed. And what do you mean, we're not...." Abby stopped talking as she remembered everything she had done in her few hours of intelligence. "Oh.... uh...."

"You don't know how glad I am to hear intelligence from you guys," April sighed, obviously relieved.

"I jumped in front of the Shellraiser!" Donnie remembered as well, shaking his head at his stupidity. "On purpose!"

"Well, since you guys are back to normal, I suggest you go help everyone. They're out fighting Creepweed!" April urged.

"What's Creepweed? I thought you destroyed the Creep, and Snakeweed Junior," Abby asked.

"You don't remember? They combined and started attacking the whole city!" April explained.

"The last thing I remember is gulping down some blue stuff that Mikey made," Donnie said. Abby nodded in agreement, a look of distaste on her face.

"Same here," she replied.

The two turtles prepared themselves, and then headed out to help Donnie's brothers and Abby's friends.

When they finally found them, Sarah and Mikey were the only ones not snoring. Somehow Mikey had escaped the stomach of the Creepweed. Sarah was checking on everyone to make sure they were mostly unharmed, and Mikey was tight in Creepweed's grasp.

"Stay away from my brothers, Creepweed!" Donnie yelled tauntingly. Creepweed roared. Mikey smiled at Donnie's behavior, and Sarah gave a playful roll of her eyes at my next sentence.

"This is retro-mutagenic weed killer, made by yours truly," Abby growled at it threateningly, waving her spray gun filled with the orange liquid. "Want some?"

"Come get some," Donnie snarled in a dark tone, shooting the orange spray into Creepweed's mouth when he went to eat him.

The entire thing exploded, leaving it's white mutagen blood everywhere.

"Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew!" Abby shrieked, hastily wiping off the remains in disgust.

"Bleh," Kayla murmured as she awoke, shaking some Creepweed off her arms.

Leo came to soon after, followed by Raph and Kenzie.

"Let's pretend to still be loopy," Abby whispered to Donnie. She unlocked her spray gun quietly, but left the retro-mutagen loaded, and put on a dopey expression.

"Blaaaaahhhh," Donnie murmured. Luckily, Mikey and Sarah played along.

"Daaaaaaaaa," Abby muttered, pointing the gun at Donnie.

Once again, the sound of everyone, including Donnie, yelling "No!" filled her ears as she pulled the trigger.

Nothing came out, and she burst out laughing.

"Abby!" Donnie complained. "I really thought that was still locked and loaded!"

"Yeah, well, it wasn't!" she laughed, then turned to her friends and the rest of the turtles, smirking.

"The brainiacs are back in business!" she shouted, getting a laugh from everyone.

"Mikey's... creation actually worked, it just took a while!" Donnie exclaimed.

"C'mon, let's get home before the people wake up. We can talk about it on the way back," Kenzie said.

*BACK AT THE LAIR (AGAIN)*

"Yeah, and the single piece of pepperoni was the perfect ingredient to reverse the effects!" Abby finished the explanation.

"Yeah, Mikey. We owe you one," Donnie thanked. "And a big thanks to you, too, April."

"Yeah, the whole shutting-down-the-Shellraisor thing was kind of embarrassing," Abby laughed. April smiled.

"No problem!" she said.

"You know, Mikey, I got to admit, sometimes I can go hard on you and act like you aren't as smart as me," Donnie paused in front of Mikey as he walked past.

"No worries, brah," Mikey laughed.

"But now, I think we both finally understand how you feel all the time," Abby added with a sly grin at Donnie.

Both of them continued walking out of the lab, waiting for the youngest turtle to realize the insult hidden in those words.

"Thanks, Donnie and Abby!" Mikey replied cheerfully. "Wait a sec..."

Abby and Donnie shared a smirk as they continued walking.

"Guys!"

A/N: 3141 WORDS! WHOOOOOO LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE EVER WRITTEN!

I'm probably never gonna do a chapter based off the show again cuz that was really fun but really hard and long 😂😂

The Snakeweed 2.0 creation and past that isn't as exact as everything before that.... I had to go to bed and couldn't finish the chapter in time so I went off my memory😂
So anyway, should I do more episode-based chapters or nah?
~Donnie🐢💜🐢💜🐢💜🐢💜

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

561K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
150K 2.7K 45
This is a book mainly about our beloved batboys and sometimes others members of the batfam hope you enjoy reading it ❀️.
671K 33.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...