REIGISA: oneshots

By xnoemirebeccax

A collection of original Free! oneshots about Reigisa. (WARNING: angst, fluff, smut, gore, etc.) More

Presents&Confessions
Snowy Dates
Reigisa on Ice
Firework kisses
Normal Dates
Insomniac
Stuck in Thoughts
Nagisa... A girl?
Runaway
Yandere Rei
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Colour
Confession to a Textbook
Just Under The Mistletoe
Date Spies
All's Fair in Love and War
Where's your tail?
I Do
Cherry Blossom Tree

The Penguin and the Butterfly

9.9K 150 94
By xnoemirebeccax

Hi guys :3 So as you can guess from my bio/description, I'm a huge anime fan and basically all my ships are yaoi (I only have about three straight ships in animes that I can recall) so yeah, I'm a huge fan of gay anime guys lol.

Recently I started watching Free! Iwatobi Swim Club and my new absolute favourite OTP of all time are Rei and Nagisa. (Like, c'mon they're basically canon) so I decided to write oneshots of them to lengthen my fantasy. 

I normally don't hate on people who don't ship my OTP's but seriously, who else would you ship Rei or Nagisa with?! If people say they don't ship Reigisa/Nagirei I'm prepared to rip your hair out. Just kidding, but this book probably isn't for you.

WARNING: I repeat, if you do not like gay couples, this is not for you, and some may contain hardcore yaoi and sad scenes. 

Thanks for reading ^.^!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 348 60
Noah is an aussie college girl who travels to Tokyo for a year abroad. There she meets some wonderful japanese swimmers who will encourage her to ret...
44.3K 1.2K 35
Swimmer x Reader! You arrive at Iwatobi High School and meet 5 boys-- Haruka, Makoto, Nagisa, Rei, and Rin. You are given an option to choose only on...
4.5K 113 13
Story goes along with the anime. Free! x Reader (Y/N), along with her childhood friends, Haru, Makoto, and Nagisa and their new friend, Rei Ryugazaki...
212K 4.3K 21
A bundle of different genres of Free! Iwatobi Swim Club oneshots between you and the lovely male characters. ♡ -- © Hiroko Utsumi for the characters...