STYLES in Disguise *slow edit...

By xScribbling_Conceptx

Before, I thought I already know myself but when a tragic accident came into my life, everything has change. ... More

CHAPTER 1: The Necklace
CHAPTER 2: Please be Strong
CHAPTER 3: The Moment of Truth
CHAPTER 4: It's Time
CHAPTER 5: A Brand New Start
CHAPTER 6: Confrontation
CHAPTER 7: Roller Coaster Life
CHAPTER 8: Ride here, Ride there
CHAPTER 9: SUPERMAN is here!
CHAPTER 10: Group Chat
CHAPTER 11: Good turned Bad
CHAPTER 12: Poor Louis!
CHAPTER 13: Second Chances
CHAPTER 14: Let's Go Crazy, Crazy, Crazy
CHAPTER 15: Girlfriends
CHAPTER 16: Reminiscence
CHAPTER 17: First Day
CHAPTER 18: Nothing's Fine I'm TORN
CHAPTER 19: Heartbreak
CHAPTER 20: First Dance
CHAPTER 21: It's time to get up!!!
CHAPTER 22: The Plan
CHAPTER 23: Party @ 18
CHAPTER 24: Text Message
CHAPTER 25: Bad Day
CHAPTER 26: Harry, what's wrong?
CHAPTER 27: Who's HES?
CHAPTER 28: Not a good idea!
CHAPTER 29: Is This A Sign?
CHAPTER 30: Little White Lies
CHAPTER 31: Pool Party!
CHAPTER 32: Reject it or Not
CHAPTER 33: Nialler!!
CHAPTER 34: Ranting Styles
CHAPTER 35: Harry VS. Stacey
CHAPTER 36: Four vs. One
CHAPTER 37: That Should Be Me
CHAPTER 38: Let Me Be The One
CHAPTER 39: Last First Kiss
CHAPTER 40: Revealed!!
CHAPTER 41: Game Over!!
CHAPTER 42: Bestfriend
CHAPTER 43: Fangirl
CHAPTER 44: Look who's here
CHAPTER 45: AWKWARD!!!!
CHAPTER 47: Favor
CHAPTER 48: Spaces
CHAPTER 49: Me vs. Me
CHAPTER 50: The Plan ver. 2.0
CHAPTER 51: Destiny
CHAPTER 52: HACEY <3
CHAPTER 53: They Don't Know About Us
CHAPTER 54: Big Mistake
CHAPTER 55: Big Day!!
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 46: New Girl

117 14 5
By xScribbling_Conceptx

The next morning, I was the first one to wake up. Karen was left in my room, snoring like a ship. Ahaha.

Last night, I dreamed about Harry. He was with someone but I can barely see who it was. He was quite happy to be with that person. I wonder who it is.

"Good Morning my beautiful daughter." Daddy greeted me and kissed me on my head while I was eating a bowl of cereal at the kitchen table.

"Good morning too my handsome daddy." I laughed.

"is that a compliment?" daddy chuckled.

"Yes it is. I will never be this beautiful if I got an ugly father." I joked. My dad smiled and sat down on a chair across me.

"Zayn told me that you were with them last night," he stared at me. "And with HARRY." He added with a serious expression on his face.

"Honestly, we really didn't expecting him to come because he told Louis that he can't make it. Surprisingly, he went there." I explained, trying to be convincing.

"Are you ready to see him?"

"I don't know because I felt so uncomfortable and awkward last night."

"you really need some space and time."

"How dad?"

"Keep distance from him."

"It's pretty easy to say it dad but I can't. Niall wants to date Karen so I really have to make sure that everything is going right. I'm her bestfriend so it's my duty to be always at her back. I don't want her to go there on her own." I said straight. "Dad, don't worry. I can handle myself."

"Just make it sure. I don't want you to be hurt again. Does Karen already know what Harry and Niall did?"

"No and I have no plan yet when will I tell her."

"You should tell her."

"Not now dad. Not now."

"why?"

"she'll get mad at them or worst."

"you never know. I'm afraid you're taking your friendship at risk. She's your bestfriend, she must know. You already know how it feels and I know you know what I'm saying."

"I will tell her at the right time."

"Alright, if you say so. But I don't want you to regret it." He shook my shoulder and left.

***********

After I ate my breakfast, I sat down on our sofa at the living room and reading a Harry Potter book.

"Hey Stacey, wanna go shopping?" Karen sat beside me.

" No. I'm not in the mood." I aid roughly, not bothering myself to look at her.

"Hey, are you mad?"

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"I'm not."

"Is this about last night? About the HARRY thing?"

"I really don't know who is your bestfriend right now." Still looking at the book.

"You know who's my bestfriend, and that's you. I'm not taking any sides here. I just want you to be nice to Harry that's all."

"I'm nice to him."

"Okay. Well, I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to offend you or whatsoever. Please, don't be mad at me." Karen was hugging me. A smile escaped from my face.

"Fine." And I hugged her back.

Ccccrrrriinnnggg!!! Ccccrrriiinnnggg!!!

I looked around to find where he ringing came from.

Karen shoved her hand into her pocket to get her phone. She looked at the screen and slid the curser.

"Hello." Karen looked at me while pressing her phone on her ear. "Who is this?" she added.

I intently looked at her.

"oh, it's you.." I could see a relief expression on her face. "Urhm... yeah,,, I'd love to." She blushed. "I'll ask her. See yah.." then she hung up.

"So.. " I stared at her. "who was that?" I interrogated.

"It's Niall. He's asking me out. Would you like to come with us?"

"Nah.. it's your date. I don't wanna be called as you chaperon." I chuckled.

"Are you sure?"

"yeah. Absolutely."

"Okay, and another thing, I'm so excited to meet Harry's friend and they're going to be with us."

"A friend?"

"yeah, I guess. Niall said it's a new girl."

"NEW GIRL????"

"Yeah, maybe she's Harry's special someone, right?." She shrugged.

"Maybe it's better if I will meet her too. I absolutely changed my mind. I'm going with you." I said.

NEW GIRL???!!! Let's see.

************

A/N 1Dizarie

Who do you think this new girl? any idea? Comment and Suggest,,

taka care and All the love.xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1.2K 71
Together every day but existence was yet to be found. Why do engraved mistakes on your heart make it so hard to confess something you've been hiding...
930 177 29
~Unedited~ -Book 1 in texting 1D series- Wrong number? Yes. Do I Regret it? No. Does He? No. What's His Name? Find out Updates are every Monday and...
2.3K 6 31
Sacrifices are to be done, that is one thing for sure, but how far can your sacrifices go just for love? can it get you to scarifice your time? your...
713 11 13
I'm redoing this on wattpad I'm new:) xx Please vote, comment, follow and add!! It lets me know to keep posting!! xx. Lucy and Niall are going stron...