Jay Cee El

By HisPrincess6996

BOOK 1: After the help from her family, Liz decides to audition for The X Factor USA. Singing has been her pa... More

Jay Cee El
One // The Talent Show
Two // Colorado Heat
Three // Carvel
Four // June 8th
Five // June 27th
Six // June 28th
Seven // Welcome To Boot Camp
Eight // First Impressions
Nine // A Drop In The Ocean
Ten // Perfect
Eleven // Put Through
Twelve // Paired To Perform
Thirteen // Mishaps and Confidence
Fourteen // Don't Cry, It's Only The Beginning
Fifteen // A Long Few Weeks
Sixteen // God Awful Group
Seventeen // Give 'em Hell
Eighteen // Scar
Nineteen // Goodbyes
Twenty // Maine
Twenty One // Something More
Twenty Two // Love
Twenty Three // I Hate You Two
Twenty Four // More Fighting
Twenty Five // I'm Sorry
Twenty Six // Meetings
Twenty Seven // Happy For You
Twenty Eight // The Beach
Twenty Nine // Embarrassment
Thirty // Labor Day Weekend
Thirty One // Rambles
Thirty Two // Welcome To France
Thirty Three // Mentor
Thirty Four // Just A Long Day
Thirty Five // Jay Cee El
Thirty Six // Tourists For The Day
Thirty Seven // Just The Way You Are
Thirty Eight // Nervousness
Thirty Nine // Home
Forty // Numb
Forty One // Arriving In L.A
Forty Two // Week One - Wings
Forty Three // Result Night
Forty Four // Out and About
Forty Five // Week Two - Don't You Forget About Me
Forty Six // The Twitcam
Forty Seven // Week Three - Titanium
Forty Eight // Together Again
Forty Nine // Week Four - When I Look At You
Fifty // Week Five - My Immortal
Fifty One // A Date
Fifty Two // Week Six - British Takeover
Fifty Three // First...
Fifty Four // Love Her
Fifty Five // Week Seven - Semi Final
Fifty Six // Result Show
Fifty Seven // First Impressions
Fifty Eight // Drooling
Fifty Nine // Oh, I Know
Sixty // Pizza And Cherry Lipstick
Sixty One // I'm Sorry
Sixty Two // Favorite Performance
Sixty Three // "Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for One Direction"
Sixty Four // After Parties
Sixty Five // Niall Or Evan
Sixty Six // All I Want For Christmas...
Sixty Seven // And The Winner Is... Oh My God
Sixty Eight // Club
Sixty Nine // Last Night In L.A.
Seventy // The Meeting
Seventy One // That's Not Even The Best Part
Seventy Two // Where Are You Moving To?
Seventy Three // Merry Christmas
Seventy Four // Split Soda and Nick Jonas
Seventy Five // Welcome To London
Seventy Six // Shopping Cart Adventures
Seventy Seven // Reunions
Seventy Eight // All Coming Together
Seventy Nine // Rehearsal
Eighty // Oops...
Eighty One // The Night Before And The Night After
Eighty Two // Last Night Before We Leave
Eighty Three // Radio Interview
Eighty Four // Madrid
Eighty Five // I Hate Goodbyes
Eighty Six // The Start Of The Video
Eighty Seven // Ellen
Eighty Eight // Months To Pass
Eighty Nine // Australian Joy
Ninety // Internet Friends Brought To Life
Ninety One // Amps and Ankles
Ninety Three // Truth Or Truth
Ninety Four // Fight Song
Ninety Five // Plans And Second Dates
Ninety Six // The Last Chapter
Note

Ninety Two // Street Meet

93 2 1
By HisPrincess6996

[rewritten]

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><>

Julie's P.O.V

Getting ready for my date with Harry proved to be problematic with the girls by my side. Liz couldn't really help because her ankle. Her injury was worse than anyone thought and she was now in a cast for the next few weeks. She didn't need crutches, which was good. She was just wearing one of those black boots. That didn't mean that Niall didn't obsessively take care of her, which was cute, but very annoying.

Now it was just the three of us and Caitlin was putting the finishing touches on my makeup while Liz curled my hair. I had yet to see the final results, but I was excited to see how I looked. I know that Caitlin didn't want to dress me up too much, which I liked. I didn't want to be coated with makeup when Harry and I went out on a date.

"You look really pretty." Liz commented as she set the hair curler on the nightstand.

"Thanks." I said quietly, my eyes focused on looking straight ahead so Caitlin can touch up my eye shadow. After a second she announced she was down, backing up to let me stand up. I walked over to the bathroom, flipping on the lights to look at my reflection.

I smiled to myself when I saw that I didn't look fake, I looked natural. My hair was curled and laid out on the plaid shirt that adorned my body. I was also wearing a pair of black leggings and then my ankle boots. I liked Liz's outfit choice; it was perfect for a fall date. I sent myself one last confident smile before turning off the lights and walking out of the bathroom.

"What do you think?" Liz asked from her spot on the bed. Her leg was propped up, with ice on her ankle. She had to ice it after walking on it too long and after traveling all day, it made her ankle hurt worse. I have no idea why, but it did.

"I like it. Thanks girls." I said, walking to my bed and grabbing my phone and black leather purse. I checked the screen of my phone and saw that Harry had texted me, telling me that he was on his way up. The message was sent a minute ago and as I moved to respond to the text, there was a knock on the door. Caitlin let out a girly squeal that practically made my ears bleed and she ran to the door, throwing it open and smiling at Harry.

"Hey, she's almost ready. So what are you two planning on doing?" Caitlin asked him as I walked over.

"It's actually a sur-" Harry started to speak up but I cut him off, shoving Caitlin out of my way.

"It's none of your business. I'll see you two later." I said.

Caitlin rolled her eyes, "Fine. But use protection. I don't want to be an aunt just yet." Caitlin

"Shut up. Come on Harry, let's go." I laughed, stepping out of the hotel room and closing the door behind me. Harry laughed as he reached down and took my hand in his.

"I'd tell you that you look beautiful, but I don't think that you'd like that very much." Harry commented as we walked towards the elevators.

"Oh no, that's too cliché and overused. You can tell me that I look like shit though. Because you look like shit too. Did you even bother getting dressed up for tonight?" I deadpanned.

Harry snorted, shaking his head. "Actually no, I didn't. I decided that I would dress down, as you oh so obviously did." Harry said, looking at my outfit. I tried my best not to blush and succeeded, silently thanking the God's above that I wouldn't have to deal with the embarrassment of blushing.

"That's me." I smiled, pressing the button to the elevator and waiting for it to come up. "I always dress like shit on a date. So tell me, what are we doing? And don't give me any of that 'it's a surprise' shit because that's about as cliché as it gets."

Harry hesitated as the elevator doors opened and we stepped in. "... well we are going to go have some street meat for dinner, I think there's hot dog venders around the city. And then we are going to do something reckless."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, getting drunk on the beach? Figured that could be fun. Providing we don't get caught..." He shrugged.

I smiled, "We should do it. You know, I think this date might not suck as much as I thought it would."

<><>

Taking a bite from the hot dog that Harry had bought me, I tried my best not to laugh at the idiotic things that he was saying. It wasn't that he wasn't funny- which to be honest, is true sometimes. It's just that I don't want to spit meat on him. And while that would be hysterical, it would also be disgusting and though I've never had a high opinion on dates, I didn't want this to go badly. I actually liked him... kind of. I don't like getting close to guys, I always get burned.

But I didn't want that to distract me from tonight, which was shaping up to be pretty fun. Because the sun had already set we didn't get stopped at all. We were both wearing sunglasses despite the lack of sun and were on the quieter side of Brisbane, so it was going smoothly so far.

"True story. But I mean, how was I supposed to know that it was a prank? If you see a pregnant woman going into labor, you help her. I was just trying my best to help." He shrugged before biting into the hot dog that he was holding.

I shrugged my shoulders, moving the wrapper down so I could take another bite. "I don't know, I'd rather call nine one one and not have to worry about helping a woman deliver a baby. But that's just me."

"Yeah, just you." Harry rolled his eyes. "So how are you enjoying our none cliché, less girl like date? Sorry we couldn't wrestle crocodiles." I laughed as he spoke, remembering our conversation when he first asked me out on this date.

"It's fine I suppose, you know, since it doesn't have any crocodile wrestling. But I guess it's not too bad." I mocked him, trying my best not to laugh.

Harry scoffed. "Not too bad? I paid a dollar forty seven for that hot dog and it's not too bad. Hate to think of what your reaction would be like if I surprised you with a four course meal at some five star restaurant."

"I'd probably leave and you'd never hear from me again. But that's just me." I playfully teased him, liking the banter that we had going back and forth.

"Oh right, yeah of course." Harry laughed, looking down at me for a second before facing forward and biting into his dinner.

I smiled to myself as we continued to walk down the empty sidewalk, music softly playing from the stores and restaurants we passed. After a comfortable silence, I spoke. "So tell me, what's next on the agenda? Sky diving? Cliff diving? Ooh, oh, how about we go snorkeling with some great whites. I heard that's all the rage for crappy first dates. I mean, one of us could get eaten?" I offered up, watching at the corners of Harry's lips turned up into a smile.

"As fun as risking our lives would be, I think doing something a little simple would be better..."

<><>

I cringed at the amount of sand that was in my ankle boot, not liking the idea of waiting to take it off at the hotel. Luckily for me that would only be a few minutes from now, as we were riding the elevator up to the floor that our hotel rooms were on. My hand was lazily intertwined with Harry's- had it been for the past twenty minutes or so. We were standing in a silence, both of us exhausted after the night we had.

After eating dinner and walking around the dark city, we hit up a store and bought a case of beer. Being that we were both over the age, we decided to have a little bit of fun. We found ourselves on the beach after that, drinking and laughing over nothing. We weren't drunk, not in the slightest. Tipsy may be a better way to describe it, but I had only had one and a half drinks. After the teenage years I had, I could definitely handle almost two drinks without worrying.

But now we were dead tired, the long walk back to the hotel had tired and sobered us. We had talked through most of it, but now my thoughts were to consumed with the memories of the past few hours to even think of something to say. I was never very good with words, something that Harry knew very well. Fortunately, he managed to come up with something to say.

"So was this like all the other dates you've been on? Or was this different, as in not girl like?" Harry asked, causing me to laugh quietly in the small elevator.

"I suppose it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I don't know though, I'm still undecided." The doors opened as I spoke and Harry and I both took a step out, heading in the direction of my hotel room.

"Well, maybe a second date will help change your mind?" Harry asked, looking down at me. A hint of a smile threatened to appear on my face but I kept my calm.

I shrugged my shoulders, acting as if the thought had never crossed my mind. "That all depends. Will there be great white sharks? Or sky diving?" I asked, acting as if I was serious.

"I could arrange that."

"How about we do something a little more dangerous than that. We go out for lunch?" I offered, stopping in front of my hotel door. Harry paused in front of me, taking my other hand in his. I couldn't help the small smile that appeared on my face as his actions.

"Sounds good. Maybe when we get to Sydney?" He asked.

I nodded, telling him that it sounded great. Harry's face brightened into a smile and he slowly leaned down, pressing a soft kiss on my cheek. My eyebrows raised a little bit, not expecting that. I had expected us to actually kiss at the end of the date, but no. Then again, Harry was always a bit of a surprise.

"Goodnight Julie." He whispered before pulling away fully. He squeezed my hands once before dropping them, turning around to walk towards his hotel room on the other end of the floor.

I smiled to myself, feeling giddy over the way that he treated me. I hated how he made me feel like such a girl, but I couldn't help it. He was an actual gentlemen and I really, really liked it. Going into the date I was a bit apprehensive. I wasn't sure how I felt about him but now I could say that I definitely like him.

Sighing in content, I searched my purse for my key card before opening up the hotel door. I closed the door behind me and kicked off the shoes, silently telling myself that I'll empty the sand from them in a little while. I then walked further into the room, nodding my head as a hello towards Caitlin, who was looking down at her phone.

"Where's Liz?" I asked, immediately noticing the blonde's absence.

"Hanging out in Niall's room, I think she's going to be sleeping there too. I'm Skyping Brendon so if you don't mind..." Caitlin said.

"Oh right, yeah." I laughed, heading towards my suitcase that was stretched across my bed. "Hi Brendon." I called out after a minute.

"He says hi." Caitlin said. Headphones connected the call, so I knew that Brendon could hear me but I couldn't hear him. "I've got to go now B, Julie just had a date and I want to hear all about it. I'll call or text you later." She said. A second later, Caitlin was tossing her phone aside and pulling out her headphones. "So... how was it?"

I laughed, pulling out a pair of pajama shorts and a tank top. "It was fun, a lot of fun." I answered her question as I undressed, wanting nothing more than to go to bed.

"Do you like him? Like like him?" She asked.

"You know," I pulled the tank top over my bare torso. "Going into the date I was nervous about it. But fuck... I really like him."

<><><><><><><><>

I hope you liked Jarry's date, there will be more to come

Please VOTE and COMMENT my lil' Gummy Worms, ilyssm

~ Amanda xx

--Pic above is what Julie looked like on her date

--External link is how Harry looked on his date

�?�

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 309 75
[RE-EDITING] Niall Horan. The only one in One Direction who hasn't had a girlfriend in a few years. Management decides to hire him a girl from Americ...
5.3K 132 28
Kai and Louis were best friends when they were little but when Kai moves to Australia they lose contact. Seven years later Kai is back in England wit...
13.3K 300 31
Jordan is just your average 17 year old teenager. Well except for the fact that she's depressed, cutting and living alone. After running away from h...
1.4M 25K 33
[COMPLETED] "I've been looking for the answer to this question for so long now, but I can't find it. I mean, you tell me Liam. Where do I belong?" I...