I'm in love with my bully (Le...

By Leonetta_4_Ever_Love

"Because, what's a better love story, than two people from completely different worlds crashing together?" Vi... More

Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - Back at it again
Chapter 4 - Changing ways
Chapter 5 - Over again
Chapter 6 - Sleepover
Chapter 7 - Truth or Dare
Chapter 8 - A kiss?
Chapter 9 - Just.. friends?
Chapter 10 - Party
Chapter 11 - Always on my mind
Chapter 12 - Together?
Chapter 13 - It comes out
Chapter 14 - Cheater?
Chapter 15 - Hear me out
Chapter 16 - Jealous?
Chapter 17 - A new arrival
Chapter 18 - We can
Chapter 19 - Chemistry
Chapter 20 - Plans
Chapter 21 - Date night?
Chapter 22 - Sorry
Chapter 23 - What are we?
Chapter 24 - That's what 'friends' do
Chapter 25 - The new boy
Chapter 26 - Throwbacks
Chapter 27- Unexpected feelings
Chapter 28 - Before the storm
Chapter 29 - In love with him
Chapter 30 - You?
Chapter 31 - Groups
Chapter 32 - Lost in him
Chapter 33 - Trouble
Chapter 34 - Space
Chapter 35 - Here forever
Chapter 36 - Hide and seek
Chapter 37 - Wake up
Chapter 38 - His plan
Chapter 39 - Unbelievable
Chapter 40 - Suspicious
Chapter 41 - Fake
Chapter 42 - Pain
Chapter 43 - Rewind
Chapter 44 - Discover
Chapter 45 - Importance
Chapter 46 - Above all
Chapter 47 - Spain
Chapter 48 - Never safe
Chapter 49 - Preparations
Chapter 50 - K-i-s-s
Chapter 51 - Back together
Chapter 52 - Happy with him
Chapter 53 - Habla si puedes
Chapter 54 - Surprises
Chapter 55 - New arrival
Chapter 56 - Music
Chapter 57 - No escape
Chapter 58 - Presentation
Chapter 59 - Trouble in paradise
Chapter 60 - Definitely bad
Chapter 61 - Coma
Chapter 62 - Next to you
Chapter 63 - Who?
Chapter 64 - No memories
Chapter 65 - In love
Chapter 66 - Flooding back
Chapter 67 - Clear
Chapter 68 - Love in the air
Chapter 69 - Almost there
Chapter 70 - Ending

Chapter 1 - Buenos Aires

8.1K 137 7
By Leonetta_4_Ever_Love

Quick note: This book is under editing, so if any one of you finishes a chapter and the next one doesn't make any sense, it's because it's being edited. Happy reading!♡

| V i o l e t t a |

"Mummy, you have a beautiful voice!"

My mother smiled, and took me in her arms. "Oh, Vilu. You are my little star, my biggest happiness, and the light to my day. I love you." She picked on my nose, making me giggle.

I threw my little arms around mummy, hugging her as tight as I could. "I love you very much, mummy."

She had never stopped smiling. Her hand went to my hair and she let them out of the bun she had previously put them in.

"You have a bright future, Violetta. And what saddens me, is that you will live on to achieve your dreams without me." What was mummy talking about? Without her?

"W-what do you mean, mummy?"

She shook her head with a sad smile, "Mummy will have to leave soon, my dear."

Why did she have to leave? And why was mummy sad?

"Mummy.." My hand touched her cheek, "Don't leave me."

Her eyes dropped to the ground, "I certainly wish there was another way, my dear Vilu. There isn't. But, don't worry. We have plenty of time until mummy has to leave, okay?'

Putting aside any bad thoughts, I nodded happily. "Yes, mummy."

She kissed my cheek, "C'mon, let's go find your dad."

- - -

I sat up on the bed quickly, sweating. Another dream with mum in it.. I didn't know how much more I could handle. It had been quiet for a little while, but these past few months have been extremely difficult. Even the slightest memory or image of my mum brought the pain of her loss back. And I still couldn't manage to make it go away.

I don't think I ever would, actually.

My eyes traveled to the window. It was a sunny day, as I could make out. Madrid wanted to say goodbye in the best way possible. The thought brought a smile to my face.

We were moving today. Buenos Aires awaits us, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for dad and I. Well, and Angie of course, my really sweet aunt who was madly in love with my dad. And so was he, but that's a story for another day.

Wait. We're moving today. What time is it? Why hadn't they woken me up if I was late? Our plane was leaving at noon, and if I had slept in.. Oh no.

I quickly got out of bed and grabbed my phone from a nearby table. Opening it, I let out a sigh of relief. It wasn't even half past eight.. Thankfully. But there was no time to waste.

I ran to the bathroom and did my usual morning routine. For today, I decided to put on a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a white top that ended just a little above my belly button. I didn't even bother with my hair, wavy was good, so I just put on some mascara and ran downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Morning," I said, sitting down in a rush and grabbing a plate of anything I saw.

Dad instead was pretty calm, reading his newspaper not at all bothered. He lowered it upon hearing me talk, "Morning Violetta. What got you in such a rush?"

At the moment I was drinking orange juice, and all that came out was a 'mhm'. Dad raised an eyebrow, and I gulped, then spoke again. "I haven't packed anything yet."

His eyes widened, and he put the newspaper aside. "What?! You should've finished yesterday night!"

Taking a bite from my toast, I gave him a glare. "Thank you, Mr obvious." But all that came out was something that sounded like, 'gjaoxnsj'.

Dad just stared at me, and silently returned to his newspaper. "Don't be late! Angie, Olga and Ramallo are all upstairs finishing packing, you should go and begin as well!"

Finishing quickly what else I had in my plate, I nodded. "Yes, dad."

- - -

"Violetta? Vilu? Wake up, we've just landed!"

Slowly opening my eyes, letting them adjust to the airplane light, I realized that we had indeed landed, and Buenos Aires was just outside our window. A quick glance and I was already eager to explore the city and the beauty it brought with it.

When we got off the plane, dad and Angie left momentarily to take our luggage. I rubbed my eyes and turned my gaze to the sky. The night had fallen and the city lights made the place look even more beautiful. I couldn't wait to live in all this.

"Ready for a new beginning, dear?" Olga was by my side, and asked me. I turned at her and gave her a warm smile.

"As ready as anyone could be."

She returned the smile, but remained silent. Dad and Angie returned not long after, motioning us to follow them to the exit of the airport.

Soon enough, we were in a taxi and driving towards our new home. Dad, Angie and I had gone on a different taxi than Olga and Ramallo. My gaze was constantly on the streets as I was taking everything in. I still couldn't believe we were here.

Where mum and dad met.

Upon thinking about her, a wave of sadness came over me. I wish she was here with me, to experience it all with me. It was exactly as she said it. I would be fulfilling my goals and achieving my dreams without her, one of the most important people I had the pleasure to have had by my side in my life.

I missed her, and Buenos Aires already gave me a feeling of nostalgia. I wanted nothing more than have my mum here and hug her right now. But, heaven accepted her early, and I could do nothing about that. I just hoped she would be watching from up there and smiled at me, at how far I've come.

I was brought back to reality by Angie, who nudged me to get out of the taxi. "We're here." I followed her actions and got out, taking my not few suitcases with me, and walked towards a.. mansion?

It was actually huge. Really huge. It looked like a house, no, a villa, out of a movie, and that added even more to its charm. It was like I loved it at first sight, and I hadn't even seen the inside.

"So, what do you think about the outside?" Dad walked past me and towards the door, getting out a pair of keys.

"It's.. I don't even know what to say." I laughed breathlessly, taken away by its size.

Dad simply smiled and opened the door. He gave me a nod and motioned me to go first, and I did. As I entered, it was exactly as I expected. I was taken aback by how vintage and pretty it was.

Dad knew how to make a choice.

I must've been standing in the hallway for too long, because I heard Angie shouting from upstairs, -yes, there was an upstairs!- "This is absolutely perfect! Oh, how I missed this!" That earned a chuckle out of me, but at the same time troubled me.

'How I missed this?' What does that mean?

Has she been here before?

On your right was the kitchen, that connected with both the hallway and the dining table. In the front was the living room, with a big, comfortable looking sofa that was tempting me to run and jump on it. From the living room, on the right was the dining table that connected with the kitchen as I previously said.

My gaze wandered to the left. There was a room in a corner that was probably dad's office, since he had told me the rooms were all together. And right next to the living room, on your left were the stairs that led up to our rooms, as I guessed.

It was indeed perfect. Angie got that right.

I quickly walked up the stairs and came across ten doors. Ten doors. Guess this is what living in a villa means.

"First door on the right is your room, Violetta!" Dad shouted. He probably saw me going upstairs.

I followed his advice and opened the door on the right. I was greeted with a light pink, and a huge double sized bed, with a desk next to it. There was a big closet near the window, and there was another door on the corner.. Don't tell me it's what I think it is..

I quickly walked up to the door and opened it. Yes, it was it. It was my own bathroom. Holy sh-- What even is this hοuse? My own private bathroom? I couldn't believe it.

Smiling to myself, I walked back to the bed and fell on it. It was soft, and incredibly comfortable. Everything I wanted. The sheets smelled like vanilla.

Mum's favourite scent..

Stop it.

Focusing back on the present, the door knocked and a grinning dad's head appeared. "Well?"

"This is unbelievable. I love it. I truly love it, dad." I replied, still laying on the bed.

"Glad you like it. I wanted the best for you." He told me with a sweet smile. Although, there was something in his eyes.. "Needless to say, this was where your mum and I used to live before we moved to Madrid."

I suddenly stopped moving. That was why everything smelled like vanilla.. Dad didn't want at least one thing of hers to go away. This time, it was her favourite scent, what she always put on. This was too sweet.

"Oh, dad.." I started, but I never finished because Olga called us from downstairs.

She had somehow already gotten to the kitchen, and made dinner too. I was both surprised and pleased. I was hungry at the time.

"Dinner's ready!" We heard Olga's voice call us from the kitchen. I shot dad an apologetic and sad smile, and got up from the bed.

"After you," he quietly said, and I knew he was overcome by nostalgia because of what he told me earlier.

Could he handle living in this house, the house he shared with his wife, that held so many unforgettable memories, but also pain? Could he?

I proceeded to go downstairs and sit on the dining table, dad following shortly behind me. Angie joined us not a minute later, coming from upstairs as well. She was glowing.

She was my mum's sister, after all. This place reminded of her long lost sister, but as I could make out, there were only happy memories she had been left with. Good.

Olga served us our dinner and then joined us. I sat between her and Ramallo, as dad was seated next to Angie, right opposite of us.

Of course, hm.

I quickly dived into my food, the delicious lasagna Olga had cooked for us. I loved her lasagna, and her cooking in general, but lasagna was one of my favourite dishes. She absolutely nailed them.

"Violetta," My dad started, making me look up. I nodded, my mouth full. "There is something I need to tell you.."

I looked at him expectantly. Well?

He turned to look at Angie and she gave him a warm smile. He returned it, and then turned his attention back to me. Uh, what was happening?

Dad took a deep breath and spoke again. "There's this place- this school, I mean, a music school. It's called Studio On Beat, formerly known as Studio 21, and it's one of the best arts academies in Buenos Aires."

I gulped. Was this going where I think it was going? Could it be..?

"Now, I know you've inherited your deep passion from music from your mother. She herself had previously studied there- A long time ago. I've given it a lot of thought, and Angie helped me a lot in this matter," He gave her a side glance while saying this, "And, I've come to the conclusion that, if you wish to, you can start going to school there, and not at a public school, or be homeschooled. It's your choice now."

I stared at him in disbelief, "You can't be serious."

His face fell, "You don't want to?"

You couldn't be more wrong. "No, the exact opposite! I just can't believe you would really let me go to a music school after- after mum.." I answered, careful with my words.

He pursed his lips, but then gave me a small grin. "I've come to accept that, I can't and I shouldn't keep you away from what you were born to do. It's up to you."

Was this really my dad?

I smiled, stood up and went around the table to hug him. He was truly so sweet when he wanted to. I loved him, I really did. Oh, dad.

"Thank you dad," I said into the hug, "We've been here for barely half an hour and you've already made it even better."

He pat my head and kissed it after, "I only want you to be happy."

"I am, I really am."

- - -

After dinner, I made my way to my room and began the long process of unpacking. It was tiring, but also exciting, the fact that you would permanently stay at a new place, after a long time.

Many hours later, when I was finally done, I changed into my pajamas and got under the covers of my very comfortable bed, contemplating my future.

Life was treating me really well at the moment. A new, brilliant house, a heartwarming and sweet family, a music school waiting for me, and the whole of Buenos Aires waiting for me to get to know it. I honestly couldn't be happier.

A knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts. It appeared to be Angie. She entered the room and closed the door behind her, walking towards me and sitting at the end of the bed.

"How is my little niece doing?" She asked me, a grin on her face.

Making a face, I replied, "I'm seventeen, I'm not little anymore."

She shook her head, rolling her eyes playfully, "And? That doesn't make you old enough. You're not even an adult." She retorted, and I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Yes, but I'm not little. I was little when I was nine." I gave an example, and she chuckled.

"Don't grow up too fast, Vilu."

I stared at her, trying to come up with a smart response. In the end, I decided not to respond at all. She was right. I shouldn't rush to grow up. Adolescence and the early twenties were a person's greatest years, and I wanted to enjoy them at their fullest.

"Anyway, why are you still awake? You know it's your first day tomorrow, hm?" She changed the subject.

Wait what?!

"I was unpacking-- Wait. My first day?" She nodded at my question. "No, this soon? I'm not ready!"

"Don't over think that much. You will be fine, don't you worry, alright? You just have to believe in yourself." Her hand caressed my hair slowly.

I let out a sigh. "Yeah, yeah. You're right."

"I know I am. Anyways, first day, huh? Time to sing some songs, dance a little, make some new friends, maybe find a boyfriend..?" She spoke again, and looked at me with a knowing smirk.

Ah, no. I don't do boys. Well, not awful boys. It wasn't only about appearance, you know. Their personality mattered too. Of course, appearance played a part, sure. You couldn't meet a person and say, 'Oh, I like your personality' the first time you met him. It was all about appearance at first meetings, but then you unveil the person and discover more about them. That's the good part.

And the part that attracts me the most. Because, what can you do with someone's appearance if their personality sucked ass?

Now you get me.

Thus, why I had never had a boyfriend before. Of course, there were some boys that I had been attracted to previously in the past, but never something more. I didn't even have a first kiss, oh yes.

I simply couldn't find 'the one.'

And I don't think I would find it here either, but anyway. Who knows. For the moment though, all I wanted to focus on was my studies and my new beginning. Hopefully no boys.

"Angie, no." I deadpanned, and her smirk fell for a moment. "I'm not here for boys. I'm here for me. Boys always come second, first comes your happiness, alright?"

I truly hoped I would follow my own words, and my own advice. Otherwise.. We would have a problem.

"Fine, fine. I'm just making suggestions. You never know.." That smirk was on her face again, and I wanted nothing more than wipe it away.

"No."

She huffed. "We'll see about that."

I leaned back on my pillow, and rubbed my eyes. Angie noticed my tired state and got the hint. "I should probably leave you, you must be tired from the flight."

I nodded, giving her a small smile. "Reaaally tired."

She chuckled, and softly stood up, "Good night, my dear. Sweet dreams, and I wish you the best start ever. I really believe you'll like this place."

She leaned down to plant a soft kiss on my forehead and then moved towards the door. She paused for a moment, looking back at me, and she smiled. I loved my aunt, I really did.

Angie got out and she almost closed the door, before something came to mind that I hadn't thought about it before. "Wait, Angie!"

My aunt quickly opened the door, peeking her head inside. "What happened?"

"How did you know that it's my first day tomorrow? Did you contact the school or something?"

That smirk was back on her face again. "Oh, that?" She waved me off, dismissing it as if it was nothing. "Haven't you heard? I'm a teacher there."

And, after leaving me completely shocked, she closed the door, and the light, plunging the whole room into darkness.

What?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 1K 60
*Based on the tv show Violetta. -Violetta just moved from Madrid to Buenos Aires. She is a new girl to studio 21. She will find new friends and maybe...
10.9K 219 23
Continuing from Leon, Violetta and Leonardo come home from Madrid, and they move on with their lives, but Violetta wants another baby, will Leon agre...
119K 3.8K 60
[ Disclaimer 101: I wrote this 6 years ago when I was 12 so don't be shocked at the cringy and crappy chapters. I warned you. Enjoy.] Violetta and Le...
50.9K 1.6K 45
[ONE OF MY FIRST STORIES, MY WRITING HAS CHANHED SINCE I MADE THIS] Martina (Tini) Stoessel lives by her bestfriend Lodovica (lodo) Blanco. Lodo is P...