My New Memories (Cp.R)

By colorXmeXbloody

Aubrey is a girl who isn't average, she sees things differently than everyone else. Aubrey wants people to un... More

who is to be MINE? (creepypasta romance)
WHY is it her? chapter 2
who is this guy for real? chapter 3
who is this fool? she's interesting... chapter 4
Why do i feel ...different... CHAPTER 5
mean while..... ( whats going on????) Chapter 6
lets hang OUT Chapter 7
WHY IS my dad mean? (chapter 8) plus A/N
THE REAL chapter 8 ( FINALLLLLYYY!!!!) (took forever)
It's time for a VISIT Chapter 9
SNEAK out plan AGO (chapter 10)
AWE what's wrong? (chapter 11)
GOOD NEWS!!!
Update book will be tomarrow!!!!
Updating today!!!!!!
who is my VICTUM? chapter 12
A New Game chapter 13
How Does Aubrey Know Them? chapter 14

Never before read chapter of how masky got aubreys number

32 1 5
By colorXmeXbloody

This is the story for after chapter 7 I decided to put in. Maybe if you don't remember chapter 7 go back and read it then read this chapter ^~^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MASKY'S pov:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the morning I text Aubrey hoping she won't be weirded out I got her phone number. When I was walking from the cheesecake restaurant I heard a guy talking on his phone saying "Dude! I finally got Aubrey's number!! I know right! One of her friends finally gave it to me. Now I can ask her over. Yeah maybe we can have a threesome. I'll tell her that I need help with science yeah. Mhm. Talk to you later Rick."

The guy hung up his phone and put it in his pocket. I stare at him and decide, let's see if I can barter with him. "Hey man." I say as he's coming my way "Hm.. Hey... Do you do I know you?" He says looking at me confused "yeah, that one party? We were both a little crazy that night." The guy shrugs "I've been to many parties. Sorry if I don't remember you." I laugh a convincing laugh.

"No that's totally understandable. Anyways, the party I met you at, I, after you left, talked to this blonde chick who was totally wanting you, but you were with someone else in the bedroom so she told me to give you her number I memorized it. If you want I will give it to you." He seemed really interested.

"Was she hot babe?" I grinned. He is too easy. "Yeah. She was really sexy. Big on both parts if I do say so myself." His eyes widened "and you're just going to give me her number? Can you relay it to me?" He takes out his phone. "I can... But, in exchange I want Aubrey's number. I know you have it. I heard you right before I noticed it was you." He's disgusting...

He frowned "no way man. It took me forever to get her number! Why should I just that easily give it to you?" UGG UGG UGG! Just handover the freaking number! "Because she isn't as pretty as the blonde. The blonde was totally all over you. Aubrey is theming of person who walks around with pepper spray. I've only hung out with her once." He shook his head no.

"Sorry. I'd rather take a challenge this time. It's boring getting girls who are all over it, all the time." This guy is pissing me off "At least give me her number." "No." The guy brushes passed me. That's it! "If you don't give it to me!" I yell holding him by his collar. The guy positive fear in my change in attitude. "I'll kill you. I'll kill you if you don't give me her number."

The guy quickly changes his expression and laughs "You're bluffing." I glare at him and pull out my knife. "Try me." The guys eyes widened and fear. "Don't kill me. I-I'll give you the number! Just let me go!" It's too late already revealed myself. So I'll kill him anyway. I drag him away from where the people can see covering his mouth stabbing him over and OVER! and over again.

My mask hides my identity. It's the only way I can have a half a normal life when I'm wearing my mask I'm a murderer. When I have no mask I can walk around like every day normal people. And I am caught killing without my mask... my life as a half normal will ever be gone. Once I got her number into my phone I tried to wait to come down.

I couldn't wait very long I'm panicking people will see me without my mask. I go home quickly and take a shower. I get all of the impurity off of me. I get dressed then text her. I want to see her really badly. I waited for her reply. When she replied I freaked out inside. YAY! My heart skipped a beat and started to run a marathon beating of joy. She didn't think it was weird I got her number. She just texted back acted like nothing happened... Well she didn't know what happened. I won't tell her.

After she replied I went to her house ASAP, of course after letting 'Dad' know that I was leaving to get my mask. I walk up to her front door and hesitate. Maybe I came here to quickly. Should I have waited? Well... Here goes nothing. I knock on the door and I suppose Aubrey's mother answered the door. "Oh, uh, hi. I'm sorry for coming so early. Yesterday I let Audrey borrow something and I need it back, she forgot she had it in her bag." I smile. She smiles back. "Oh OK." She turns her head and yells for Aubrey.

When Aubrey doesn't respond I start to panic what happened!? Where is she? Is she okay!? I stopped panicking when I hear her delayed reply from upstairs. "Yeah, Let him in." Her mother turns her attention back to me. "So, what's your name kid?" She says sipping your coffee. "It's... It's Maxy." She takes another sip of her coffee and arches her eyebrow. "Yeah okay Max, she's upstairs."

I noticed five rooms on the right and three on the left as I make my way upstairs. When I get to the first door I stop and I start thinking how should I greet her when I see her? Should I hug her? No... It's too soon for that. I also feel kind of bad for the whole killing thing even though I was kind of trying to protect her. More so it was mainly jealousy that the guy had her number that I killed him... The guy was a douche anyway.

I just want to see her beautiful caring I and her amazing excepting smile. I start walking and turn into her room. I am immediately notice she is in a towel that was loose, but still wrapped tightly around her. Oh my God, no-no bloody noses summation point please!! No no-no no-no no-no no-no no-no. She turns towards me and it totally made me flip.

I could see her scoops, just the tops of them. Nothing else showed. "Oh, sorry..." I say backing out of her room still checking her out knowing I wouldn't be able to stop. Why me!? It's too much!... But I love it! Then to top it all off she says "Oh, no, it's fine. I'm covered right?" I almost start drooling over my fantasies with her. I check her out again..."Um yeah... So...' Gulp' so, a, do you have my mask?" I ask distractedly.

I'm distracting myself by checking her out. It's not working very well. Everything about her is so amazing. I just want to kiss her all over... Then she said something that turn me on. It's at shivers down my spine all over my body. "Yeah, why don't you come over here and take it for me?" She bit her lip and had my mask behind her back. Well, this just got... Interesting. I grin. I quickly hide the grin. I don't want her to know my mind keeps wandering to those forbidden thoughts...

No Masky no! Stop! You're gross. Stop! Right when I was trying to decide what to do, some girl starts knocking on the window. Girl! You're a lifesaver! For the first time in my life I had no idea what to do. Because for the first time in my life I was afraid of the outcome. I am also mad that you messed up this moment. Aubrey puts her arms around the mask and hugs it to her chest. Oh my God. I'm going to die, just died with no regrets! Now every time I put on my mask I'm going to end up remembering this. She walks of the window and unlocks it. Noooooo don't open it! Aargh! I need some cheesecake.

The girl automatically looks at me like I'm a pervert or something! "Hey... Who is this?" She says to Aubrey. Aubrey hesitates and looks at the wall vent to me mouthing "what should I say?" The girl acts as if I'm not even there well she questioned Aubrey. Plus Aubrey ignored her friend to look at me! Awwww! So cute! <3!

I help Aubrey out "My name is Maxy." The girls are in Stortz me and vinyl he looks at me and smiles saying "i'm Savannah, you can call me Savi for short." She's not that bad, once you're around her long enough. Savi can be a pretty cool chick. "I'm Aubrey's BFF who are you to her???" Him, her admirer? Her stocker...? LOL... Uh "Uh, I guess were just friends. I met her yesterday we hung out for a short period of time."

We kind of went on a date though... Wait, was it a date?... Savi smiles "Oh that's cool where did you meet?" I wasn't paying attention. I felt like things are moving too fast I needed out as soon as I could. I'll come back one time catches up. "Aubrey... I need to go." I sigh and hang my head down. Very soon after I did, she moved closer and waved an object in front of my head. I look up and see Aubrey leaning over giving me a full view. Oh my God! Bloody nose! Here it comes.

Then to make my 'man problems' worse she pushed up her boobs with one arm. Yep! I'm dead! No regrets! I look at her expression to get my mind off her boobs. She was giving a big puppy dog eyes. Dammit! Why does she have to be so damn hot and cute at the same time!? How?... Is that even possible!? I guess for Aubrey, nothing is impossible. "Aww, you can't stay any longer?"

Why are you doing this to me! I-oh my God I want to, but, I-I can't. I want to do so many things to her! Hold back! Down boy! "Uh... Yeah, I'm sorry, but if I don't get b-" she starts to batt her eyelashes. Then she gave me bigger puppy dog eyes. "Yeah?" No Masky! Don't give into her adorable cute/hotness!!! "But if I don't get my dad's mask back, let's just say he'll be more than pissed." Then she caught a loophole in my sentence very quickly.

"Oh! So if 'someone...' somehow got your mask... And it took you a while to get back... You won't get in trouble?" Ha ha she's a clever girl "Hahaha, nice try, however, my 'Dad' is very well-known for knowing everything." She pouts and hangs her head and her feet. She holds out my mask to me. "Okay, just go." As words made me feel really guilty. It made me feel kind of like a jerk. What if I did stay? No, no, I can't. I can't do that. I took my mask from her.

She looks up at me with sad eyes that said oh... OK... I'M SORRY! FORGIVE ME!!! I suddenly hug her. I forgot she had a towel on so I quickly let go Before I got a bloody nose. She's going to freak out that Hunter! "Thanks, I'll see you later Okay Aubrey?" I want to see her. Really... I... I'm always busy... It might be very late, it may be a very long time before I see her again. Then to my surprise she hugged me back! Score! "Okay Maxy."

Oh yeah! She does want to see me again. Best day ever! I leave saying goodbye. As I get to the front door I turn to see Aubrey waving bye to me from the railing. I start to wonder... Does she even remember she is in a towel? She leans over the railing pulling her towel a little. She realizes that the towel was slipping a little then realizes that she had been wearing the towel the whole time.

She blushes and fixes it. "Bye Maxy." I wave bye "bye." I leave... Apparently... She didn't remember.
*A few hours later*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys so much! I know you guys have been waiting for so long to be able to read this but since I have a phone that will let me do this now I will be able to write more story and chapters I'm really excited and I'm so glad that you guys keep reading thank you so much! You guys mean the world to me! I hope you loved it! 😁😆😁😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 39.3K 73
Eu fui o arqueira, eu fui a presa Gritando, quem poderia me deixar, querido Mas quem poderia ficar? (Eu vejo através de mim, vejo através de mim) Por...
685K 20.9K 29
Você e sua mãe tinham acabado de se mudar para a casa do seu padrasto e foi então que você descobriu que teria um meio-irmão, você só não esperava sa...
618K 30.7K 92
(1° temporada) 𝑬𝒍𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒂 𝒆 𝒆𝒖 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒐, 𝑨 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒅𝒐 𝒍𝒖𝒙𝒐 𝒆 𝒆𝒖 𝒂 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒅𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒐...
762K 20.5K 95
Pura putaria, se você não tem uma vida romântica é só se iludir junto comigo 😘