The othere Phantomhive demon(...

By Lilystone3

Lily is a normal 18 year old in England. she works for a living and when she was thrown out on her 18th birth... More

The othere Phantomhive demon(Black Butler Fanfic.)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Note

Chapter 7

2.4K 111 9
By Lilystone3

Ciel jumps onto Lily’s bed the next morning to get her up. “Get up and ready now!” Ciel screams. Sebastian pulls Ciel off of Lily’s bed and looks over at her kindly. “Lily you need to get up and dressed now we have some important guest coming over.” Sebastian says. Lily gets up and out of bed but stops when she sees Ciel and Sebastian still standing in her room. Lily clears her throat and gives them a harsh look. “Change.” Ciel says. Lily sighs and grabs her cloths before heading to the bathroom. She changes quickly and when she leaves her bathroom Sebastian grabs her hand before pulling her behind him down the stairs.

          “What’s going on young master?” Lily asks. Ciel sighs and walks quicker. “I’ll explain later. For now just hurry up and do as Sebastian says.” Ciel says. When they get outside there was a carriage getting ready to pull up to the manor and Sebastian drops Lily’s hand.  Lady Elizabeth and an older woman get out of the carriage. Both Ciel and Sebastian seam to tense up when they see this older woman. Sebastian greats them and the Marchioness makes them fix their hair. Lily was ignored by the Marchioness but Lady Elizabeth smiles and greats her. “It’s nice to see you still here Lily.” Elizabeth says.

          Her mother finally turns to look at Lily. “Who are you?” The Marchioness asks. Sebastian gives Lily a smile then turns his attention to the marchioness. “This is Lily she is the young masters new care taker. She has only been working at the Phantomhive manor for a few months and has been very helpful.” Sebastian says. Lily blushes and gives a small curtsy to the Marchioness.  “Lily why don’t you go to the kitchen to start the tea for later?” Sebastian asks. “Yes Mr. Sebastian. It was nice to meet you Marchioness Middleford.” Lily says with another small curtsy and walks away.  The other servants were running around making a mess of all the things Sebastian had prepared for today with the Marchioness. Lily felt bad about it and tried her hardest to keep them from making a mess of the kitchen and the lunch Sebastian had prepared.

          “The young master and the Marchioness are going hunting. I want you to come and help me keep Lady Elizabeth entertained and safe.” Sebastian says when he comes to get the lunches. “Yes Sebastian. That is something I can do easily.” Lily says with a smile and she follows him outside to the horse stable. Ciel gives Sebastian a pointed look but ignores the fact that Lily was coming with them. When Lady Elizabeth was left with Lily and Sebastian Lily ignored the conversation they were having thinking it would be rude to listen in. Lady Elizabeth had Lily sit there and pick flowers with her to make crowns and rings out of. Lily also allowed Lady Elizabeth to play with her long hair and she puts it up in some fancy way. Sebastian gave Lily a small smile as it was happening seeing the small frown on her face.  When Lady Elizabeth wasn’t paying attention Sebastian slips his hand into Lily’s. “Your hair looks nice that way. Maybe I should ask Lady Elizabeth how it’s done so I could do your hair up like that again some other time.” Sebastian says.

          Lily blushes and looks away from him. Sebastian chuckles before pulling away from her as Lady Elizabeth runs over to Lily with a hand full of flowers. “Help me make something cute for Ciel and myself.” Elizabeth says. “Yes Lady Elizabeth. What would you like to make?” Lily ask as she sits on the ground  letting Lady Elizabeth sit on her skit to keep her from getting her dress dirty. Sebastian begins to set up some tables and chairs for lunch seeing as how Ciel and the Marchioness are at a draw and ready to take a break. Ciel and Lady Elizabeth sit on one end of the table and the Marchioness on the other. Ciel finally looked at Lily and motioned her to help Sebastian serve the food and tea. Lily was standing by Sebastian when the bear showed up and he pushed Lily onto the ground so fast Lily nearly didn’t see him do so.

          Lily walked by Ciel and Lady Elizabeth but has a small frown as she watches Sebastian talking with the Marchioness. Ciel bumps the horse into Lily. She looks up at him. “Is something wrong young master?” Lily asks as she looks at the ground. “Nothing is wrong with me but something seems to be bugging you. Did something happen when I was hunting with the Marchioness that I should know about?” Ciel ask as he looks at Lady Elizabeth. “She might still be shaken up about that bear earlier. Isn’t that it Lily?” Lady Elizabeth says. Lily shakes her head. “I’m ashamed of the fact that I couldn’t do anything to protect both of you and had fell to the ground like the fearful fool I am.” Lily says.

          She was fighting back tears because what she was saying wasn’t true but she refused to tell them the truth. Once back at the manor Lily watches the other tell Ciel happy birthday. The Marchioness was all over Ciel and so where the other servants. Lily slips away without anyone noticing. She makes it up to her room and sits on the floor letting the tears fall as her body shakes from her silent sobs. Someone knocks on her door and she quickly cleans her face before opening the door. Sebastian was standing there and lets himself into her room. “I’m sorry about pushing you when the bear showed up. I wanted to protect you.” Sebastian says as he sits in front of her.

          “You should be with the others. I’ll go back down in a while.” Lily says as she looks away from Sebastian’s face. Sebastian pulls her close to him and holds her as her crying begins again. Lily pulls back and refuses to look up at Sebastian. Sebastian puts a hand under her chin and makes her look at him. He cleans her face with a handkerchief and gives her a smile. “Demons don’t cry. But seeing as you are who you are its fine to cry in front of me.” Sebastian says as he gently kisses her check. Lily pulls away from him and stands. “We should get back down to the others or the young master will be mad at us. It’s his birthday after all.” Lily says. Sebastian chuckles and stands before following Lily downstairs to where the other are. The others didn’t notice Lily’s or Sebastian’s absence but Ciel gave them a piercing look.

          Once the Marchioness and Lady Elizabeth left Ciel walks over to Lily. He grabs her hand and pulls her up to his study. He slams the door and turns to look at her. “What really happened to make you so upset?” Ciel demands. Lily looks at the ground and opens her mouth to say something but stops when she hears the door open. She turns to look at Sebastian and look back at Ciel. Ciel scowls at Sebastian and slams his hand on the desk. “Sebastian leave I want to talk with Lily alone for a while.” Ciel orders. Sebastian bows and leaves the room after giving Lily a sad look. “Now then tell me what is wrong.” Ciel says as his expression softens. “I was jealous of Sebastian talking to the Marchioness. I am ashamed of the fact that I was.” Lily says. Ciel gave a small laugh and walks over to her. “Well I understand. I’m sorry for the way I yelled at you this morning.” Ciel says with a small blush.

          “It’s your birthday young master. You don’t have to apologize for the way you acted.” Lily says as she looks at the ground. Lily pulls him into a hug and he hugs her back. “Lily would you stay with me in my room again tonight?” Ciel says. Lily sighs and pulls back from him. “I will do as you want young master.” Lily says. There was a knock on the door and Sebastian comes in with the tea cart. He pours tea for Ciel and stands by Lily as Ciel drinks his tea. Ciel watched Sebastian and Lily before finally putting his cup down. “You started courting her right Sebastian?” Ciel asks. Lily blushes before looking at the ground and Sebastian gives a small chuckle. “Yes I did. Is that a big problem young master?” Sebastian asks.

          “Not at all. I already told you that as long as it doesn’t get in the way of our contract you could.” Ciel says as he begins to drink his tea again. Sebastian grabs Lily’s hand and Lily’s blush deepens. Lily pulls away like she was being shocked. Ciel watches her with amusement. “Go come back later.” Ciel says as he waves off Lily. Lily rushes out of the room and down the hall. Sebastian gives his master a small hurt look. “You know that she was jealous of you talking to my Aunt. It’s odd to see a demon be so jealous over something as simple as a conversation.” Ciel says. Sebastian stiffens and his eyes turn dark. “Careful with your accusations young master or things could end badly.” Sebastian says.

          Ciel laughs a little and stands. “Take care of it. I don’t want her to hurt anyone because she was jealous of something so silly. Is it normal for demons to act that way?”Ciel says as he paces his study. “Newborns it is normal. She still doesn’t have a full grasp on her powers. It might take a little more time for her to learn to control her heightened emotions.” Sebastian says.  They leave the study and Ciel heads up to his room. Sebastian goes to find Lily who was sitting on the floor outside of Sebastian’s room. “Lily are you all right?” Sebastian asks as he picks her up. He opens his bedroom door and carries her over to his bed where he sits her down. She hadn’t said a word and her face was still red from the blush earlier. Sebastian kneels in front of her and takes her face in his hands. Her blue eyes begin to fill with tears. “How could you and the young master act so calm about what is going on between us?” Lily cries.

          Sebastian takes a deep breath and gently wiped her tears away as they fell. “I didn’t think it would hurt your felling so much.” Sebastian says. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath to calm down. “I’m sorry. I just wanted to let him know that we were happy together.” Sebastian says. Lily looks at him and places a hand on his face. Lily pulls her face out of his hands and gently places a kiss on his lips. Sebastian gently puts his hand on the back of her head and gently kisses her back. When they pull apart Lily can see the purple glow in his eyes. “I forgive you. Please don’t do it again.” Lily says in a quiet voice, Sebastian nods his head and stands in front of her. “The young master is waiting for us to get him ready for bed.” Sebastian says as he offers Lily his hand.

          She takes it and lets him pull her to Ciel’s room. Ciel was sitting on his bed waiting impatiently. Sebastian changes Ciel’s cloths and lets Lily tuck him into bed. Ciel grabs Lily’s arm as she turns to leave and Sebastian leaves with a small chuckle. “I’m sorry Lily. I didn’t mean to embarrass you. Are you still going to lay with me until I fall asleep?” Ciel ask. Lily sighs and walks to the other side of the bed before lying on top of the sheets. Ciel snuggles closer to Lily as she gently runs her finger throw his hair. As Ciel started to drift to sleep he looks at Lily. “You’re like my big sister.” Ciel mumbles as he falls asleep. Lily kisses the top of Ciel’s head before leaving his room and heading to her own room. She changes and falls asleep quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 141 16
This is a Fan Fiction and the characters are taken from the anime Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) . Even if the characters are from BB, they have differ...
2.6K 59 26
A couple of months after the events of Stay With Me: A Ciel x Reader Fanfic, (Y/N) and Ciel return for another mission. Luke and his gang have escape...
44.7K 1K 21
This is my second fan fiction. Yay XD!!! This is also about Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji. You are 17. Ciel is 18. Sebastian is also your teacher. Oh and...
15.7K 497 23
A rare demon finds itself at the Phantomhive manor and has attracted the attention of Sebastian after finding out he is the demons new guardian.