Vampire Knight: The Kiryu's P...

Von BloodDollRaven

Book 1: The Kiryu's Adopted Pureblood Four years have gone by since the tragedy of the Kiryu family. The thre... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36

Chapter 35

948 52 7
Von BloodDollRaven

"It's been a week now that my parents have returned and now the school building will be done soon enough. They really put a lot of work into it just to start the academy up again. For us to have an ordinary life after everything that's happened." Alondra twirls her parasol around on her shoulder as she watches construction on the academy. She squints at the bright sky.

"Will you go back to your dorm already, stupid vampire?!" Alondra screams and flies up to a tree as Kaito startles her, she drops her open parasol at his feet. She looks down and glares at him.

"I was going to go! I just wanted to walk around for a bit and see how construction on the school building is going!" Alondra yells down at Kaito as she jumps off the tree to land in front of him, picking up her parasol.

"Actually, I'm glad I found you. I actually have a warning for you-"

"You can't stop me from being with Zero and Ichiru. They're vampires now, creatures like me, so it's okay. Not that them being human would have stopped me either to keep them in my life." Alondra says interrupting her. Kaito grunts annoyed and covers her mouth.

"Let someone finish speaking, brat. I know I can't tear you three apart. I wasn't planning on doing that. You know, I've matured a. . . don't give me that look of disbelief! I'm not killing you as you can see." Kaito tells Alondra who nods her head, seeing that he has a point. It seems he has changed now.

"Listen, I may not have shown it, but Zero is someone I respect. I think of him as a good friend, even if he hated me for being mean to you. I have some reservations about Ichiru after what he's done, but I won't say anything if Zero chose to forgive him. I've done some growing up myself and I just want to apologize for all the bad things I did to you when were younger. And I accept your proposal." Kaito says a little bashfully as he removes his hand from Alondra's mouth.

". . . "

Kaito waits for Alondra to respond as she stares at him wide eyes.

". . ."

His right eye twitches as she continues to stare at him.

"Say something!" He yells out making Alondra jump.

"I'm sorry, I just never thought you'd apologize to me." Alondra says as she puts her hands to her cheeks, still trying to get over the shock. "Wait, what proposal?! Did I ask you to marry me?!" Kaito's temple throbs and he smacks her head.

"Are you seriously this stupid?!"

"Ow! That hurts damn it!" Alondra yells out as she rubs her head. She looks up at him with a pout. "I was joking, meanie!" Alondra says to him and then puts her hand out. Kaito looks at her outstretched hand and then finally takes her hand and shakes it. Alondra grins and winks.

"Just don't fall in love with me, 'kay?"

"As if I'd fall in love for a little brat way too young for me." Kaito says and makes Alondra's temple throbs. She crushes his hand and stomps off leaving Kaito to tend to his hand.

"Well, looks like things are finally looking up. I just wish I could have offered my friendship to Kira, but I guess he doesn't have a reason to be around me anymore." Alondra says to herself as she walks back towards the Moon Dorms. The gates open for her, she greets the attendant, and enters the dorm building.

"It feels so quiet now that everyone is gone during construction. I've had so much time to think, but also spending time with my estranged family. If I had this during my childhood, would I have even met Zero and Ichiru? I can't help but wonder." She doesn't try to think too deeply about it and goes to the couch, sitting down, feeling a lot taller than before. "Huh?"

"Hi, yeah, I'm here too." Alondra blushes, not daring to look down at the person she just sat on. She already recognized the voice. "I know you can hear me, unless you really enjoy sitting on my stomach." She stands up and turns to look at Ichiru who looks like he had been sleeping on the couch.

"Wh-what are you doing here, just lying down!? You have a bedroom!" She isn't sure where to put her hands and can only hold on to the hem of her shirt. Ichiru sits up, letting his blanket fall off his chest and on to his lap.

"Mmm, being all alone in that building didn't seem appetizing and if school starts up again, I can be in the Night Class with you." Ichiru says with a small smile. Alondra looks over at him and sits beside him, feeling happy that she can be together with the twins, but also feeling guilty because she hasn't been able to choose one of them to be with.

"Are you going to room with Zero again? Just like when we were kids-"

"Well, are you going to join us too?" Ichiru says with a slight smirk, completely doing a much better job at teasing than Alondra is trying. She blushes brightly and crosses her arms, feeling like she failed. 

"Th-that's not... I mean, not..." She sighs, giving up, not knowing what to even say. Ichiru smiles and lets Alondra rest her head on his shoulder. "Ichiru, I'm sorry. I'm just not sure what to even do next." Alondra sighs again.

"Don't worry about it, Alondra. Just be yourself and live carefree while things are calm and quiet right now. That's really all I want for you to do. You've been through so much already, and I don't want bad things to keep worrying you." Ichiru says sadly to her, moving the blanket over to put it around himself and her.  "Alondra?" He looks down at her face to see she had fallen asleep, a small smile comes over his lips. "Yeah, just like that."

"I thought I sensed that you were here." Zero comes down the stairs, looking like he had just woken up. Ichiru looks over at him and then back over at Alondra. Things start to slowly become clearer to him as he sits there. "What are you doing here?" Zero looks at Alondra that sleeps soundly.

"I didn't want to keep sleeping all alone in that huge building, so I at least came here on this couch. It's very comfortable." Ichiru says quietly, lying back slowly so Alondra can sleep on him more comfortably. She doesn't wake up, but does end up nuzzling on his arm. 

"Oh, that's right. I guess you wouldn't be a Day Class student anymore. We're both... we're both vampires now. We can both protect her now." Zero sounds like he's come to the same conclusion as Ichiru. They glance at each other for a moment before they look down at Alondra, her stressed look seeming to have disappeared from her face.

"Zero, I think it can't be helped at this point."

"Yeah, I think you're right about that, Ichiru." 

                                                                 ~0~

"I think it's time we told Alondra our plan, Stella. We can't keep putting back our revival after all." Maxwell tells Estella as they finish packing suitcases that were provided by Kaien Cross. She nods, looking to the dorm door as they feel Alondra's presence approaching the dorm they share with her.

"Otousama? Okaasama? What are you guys doing up still?" Alondra questions as she enters her dorm. Another bed was put in so Maxwell and Estella could stay beside their daughter. They look at her, all dressed up and ready to go out.

"Are you two going somewhere?" Alondra questions, worried that her parents will abandon her. Estella walks up to the worried girl and holds her face gently.

"Well, Max and I can't stay here since we're not students or teachers. Although, we'd like to leave this place with you and live as a proper family while we rebuild the name of the Kasumioji. Though, I won't force you to leave here, my dear. You have so much to do after all." Estella tells Alondra whose eyes widen. She looks down, feeling slightly distraught. She wants to be with her parents, but she also wants to stay beside Zero and Ichiru.

"Where are you guys going to go?" Alondra questions her parents who look at each other.

"We'll go to the castle that Otousama left behind." They tell her and Alondra becomes even more concerned. Maxwell smiles and sits down with Alondra on her bed.

"My little black rose bud, you don't have to worry about us leaving you or anything. You are welcome to come and see us whenever you want, but I'm sure you'd like to continue your life here at Cross Academy. Though, while there is no school, we would love for you to come with us and learn about your bloodline, the Kasumioji bloodline." He tells her as she looks pensively at her hands on her lap. It gives her an opportunity to leave and clear her head, but she knows she's not leaving to do just that. She won't keep running from Zero and Ichiru.

"I suppose that's fair, but... I also have so much to settle with Zero and Ichiru. If I see them again during school, I would be distracted in classes. I wasn't the most focused while coming to school here because I was worried He would come after me the whole time." Alondra tells them sadly. She clenches her hands on her lap, refusing to look up at her parents. She doesn't want them to see how easily she is moved to tears.

"Alondra, you need to learn about the Kasumioji bloodline. That is something that cannot be taught at Cross Academy. Come home with us, and once you have learned all you could. . . come back." Maxwell tells Alondra who looks up at them sadly. She's not all that sure when classes will start again, but she does have duties herself because of her bloodline. Alondra stands up from beside Maxwell and walks over to the dorm door.

"I need to think about it. I also need to talk to Zero and Ichiru about this." She doesn't wait for her parents to respond as she leaves. Alondra lets out a shaky breath and heads downstairs, she looks to the couch where she had woken up with Zero and Ichiru on either side of her. Her feet move forward again and she exits the Moon Dorms, just to walk around and hopes she knows what to say to Zero and Ichiru. She could just be straightforward and honest, but she knows she's never been that simple.

"Oh! Who are those people? They feel like humans, that's for su-eep!" Alondra's mouth is covered as she's pulled to some trees, hidden away from the group of people. She struggles, trying to get away from the person who grabbed her.

"Will you stop that?! You don't need to come across those hunters at all, Sensei and that crazy old man are going to handle them." Alondra stops struggling as she recognizes Kaito's voice. He removes his hands from around her, letting her peek over through the trees.

"Hunters? Why are they here? Are they here to hurt my family?!" Alondra questions shocked. She looks over at Kaito who also watches the hunters as they all talk to each other.

"I wonder. I'm sure what happened here at the academy has already gotten out, or at least it's been twisted around in many different ways." Kaito explains quietly. Alondra frowns in concern as she watches all those men talk. She's not so used to seeing Kaien so serious. They wait in silence, they're not showing much emotion, but even from a distance, the conversation looks tense.

Their waiting feels like an eternity, but it looks like the group of strangers have relented and start to leave the academy. Kaito keeps her back for a while longer in spite of their vehicle leaving. She pulls away from him and goes over to Kaien and Toga Yagari.

"What was that about, Headmaster? Sensei?" She questions as Kaito walks behind her, catching up. Kaien looks over in concern as his serious expression finally drops.

"Mmm, well they wanted to know what happened to the academy and if the rumors about your grandfather were true. I couldn't deny it, and they were wondering now who would take reign of all the vampires. They've begun plotting to take you amongst them, to protect you as you seize the throne. I managed to keep that thought at bay, but I had to admit that your parents have been revived and will be the ones to take the throne. I don't think that swayed them and they'll want to try and use you when you take over the throne from them." Kaien rubs his temples, feeling stressed that Alondra is becoming a target of the Association because she's the youngest pureblood among all the clans.

"Like hell I'm going to let them use me. I had plenty of that done when I was with my grandfather. I don't need any more of that." Alondra says stubbornly as she looks out in the direction the hunters went through.

"Tough talk for someone who has no battle skills. You lived with hunters for quite a few years and yet learned nothing." Alondra blushes and looks over at Yagari who looks at her skeptically. 

"We-well I can still learn! My family wants to teach me after all! I'm sure it includes battling cause apparently I woke up some weird power where my eyes go all blue. Well, at least that's what I saw when I fought my grandfather. He turned the same and was glad that I did such a thing. So, I have some questions for my parents. Ah..." Alondra begins to remember again that her family wants her to leave with them while classes are off session. She has yet to tell Ichiru and Zero about what they have planned.

"Your place in this academy will always be available to you. If you need to leave for a bit and learn about your family and what you truly can do, it would be for the best. We don't want anyone trying to take advantage of you again." Kaien tries to reassure her, but she doesn't look very happy about it.

"Thank you, Headmaster. I would like to come back here once things are settled with me and the academy is back up and running. Excuse me." Alondra bows her head and walks away from the confused trio that question her behavior. They look at each other, but respectfully try not to bring it up.

"Oh...senpai..." Alondra pauses in her tracks as she nearly bumps into Yuki who seems to have had the same idea, she seems to also have been walking around aimlessly. Both girls stand their awkwardly, in front of each other.

"Um, hi there... uh, what are you up to?" She is not ready to face the Kiryus yet. She knows she's not leaving them forever, but it doesn't feel right for her to leave as things are right now. Now she feels like she has to face Yuki. They've never really spoken to each other, but they became connected as soon as Zero walked into both their lives. They both realized feelings in them that they tried not to acknowledge for the sake of someone else.

"Oh, I was just walking around... There's not much to do now that all the students are gone and we wait for construction of the school building. Um, oh! Uh, I heard your parents were revived, I met them around campus as they were being shown around by Headmaster Cross. You really look exactly like your mother." Yuki says with a small smile. Alondra looks to the side and scratches her cheek awkwardly.

"Yeah, a lot of people confused her and I around the academy. I think the only ones who really paid attention were Ichiru and Zero." She can't help but laugh a little. "Though, I think that's because they don't want to accidentally say something meant for me, to Okaasama instead." Yuki can't help but laugh a little as well. She lets out a sigh and smiles, coming to terms with the feelings that had come to light within herself.

"Alondra-senpai... I, I want you to know what is in my heart. All my life, I had grown to realize that I'm in love with Kaname-senpai. My eyes were always on him, but... after Zero came to live with the Headmaster and I, something grew in my heart. I never acknowledged it though, so I didn't think anything of it. Yet, when... when his first love returned into his life, I noticed something that had grown in me. I selfishly had also fallen for Zero and completely let it slip away when he was out of my reach. Though my feelings for Kaname-senpai had not changed either. I knew I couldn't have both of them." Yuki blushes as she confesses the truth to Alondra, tears welling in her eyes as she tells her all of this. "Zero is special... He will love you so much and with all his heart. In spite of the anger that was in his heart and how he tries to hold back, you awoke something in him again. I'm sure he must be someone you knew in that way as children." 

Alondra had listened to her intently, taking in that she too had come to see in Zero what not many other see. "That's right, I know that warmth and gentleness that is in his heart. I think, I know exactly how you feel. Having a torn heart between two amazing guys. I wish I could have them both, or be two people at once... Apparently I have to choose who I want to be with and not lead the other one on." Her reddish-brown eyes become sad as she tries to differentiate the feelings in her heart for both of the Kiryus.

"Senpai, I think it's different... I don't think you can be with one without the other." Alondra looks at her surprised. She's not even sure if that even is a possibility, to be able to have the both of them. Yuki leans over to the side to look behind Alondra, she turns back to see who was on their way. 

"O-oh..." Alondra blushes as she sees Zero and Ichiru who came together, it looks like they had been searching for her. She looks back over at Yuki, but she is gone. She tilts her head in confusion at her disappearance. "Uh, hey you two... what's going on? Are you guys walking around bored?" Alondra questions as she turns to face them with a smile.

"No, we were looking for you. Headmaster let us know about the interesting visit from the Hunters Association." Zero says to her, annoyance obvious in his voice at the Association.

"Well, you can easily put a stop to it if you are able to become the president, right?" Ichiru mentions making Zero annoyed and Alondra look at him surprised.

"Um, what does that even mean? You are still a hunter even though you're a vampire? I guess we haven't talked a lot about our lives after we were all separated. For a long time, I've wanted to know what you two have been doing. You know, after figuring out that neither of you are dead." Ichiru tries not to cringe at the reminder of what he did. She reaches out to hold his hand to apologize for that silently. 

"Well, it really wasn't that long ago that the Vampire Hunters Association started using me as an official hunter. I haven't been on many hunts since then, to be honest, but it looks like there are some dumb rumors about making me president. Of course there are also the same amount of people who disagree because I'm a vampire." Zero isn't too concerned about those rumors and is just going with the flow.

"As the president... that would mean you can change the way things run, right? Like Ichiru said." Zero looks over at Alondra's worried expression, her hand on Ichiru's tightens a little, but she tries not to hurt Ichiru's hand. He looks to her and runs his thumb over the top of her hand.

"Well, that would be something more to think about as an adult, right now I don't have enough hunting experience to be taken seriously... But while things start to make sense, I'll be here to protect you from the current president and his crazy ideas." Zero reaches out to put a gentle hand to the top of her head, Alondra feels at ease at the gentleness of both twins. It feels more reassuring now that she'll be able to come back to them while she too works on getting stronger. It'll be a few months of separation, but at least she knows they won't be with unpleasant people watching over them.

"Okay, now I feel more confident about telling you guys this." The twins look at her with a questioning gaze. "While the academy is being reconstructed and classes start up again... my parents want me to go with them to the castle and really start to learn about my bloodline and the powers that I possess. They want to leave as soon as possible, and I think this will be good. I think I'll be able to settle all the jumbled up things in my head and heart. I hope you two will take the time to get along with each other." They both look to Alondra surprised, her concerns seem to have slightly disappeared.

"So, you'll be back, right?" Ichiru questions as he finally breaks the silence. Alondra smiles and nods her head, she knows she will want to see them both again. She hopes she will be able to give them an answer as she gets a chance to properly think about it on her own.

"Then, we'll be right here waiting for you." They both tell her, and the way they say it, makes her blush. She tries not to think about it too deeply and nods. She looks between them before hugging them, remembering how they feel.

"I'll be back, and... and I'll try to give you two an answer. I won't let you two suffer from my indecision." Her hands reach out to hold one of their hands as she looks at them with all sincerity. 

"Alondra-"

"There you are, Alondra, we've been looking for you." Maxwell and Estella arrive to meet the trio. She gives the twins a smile and goes over to stand before her parents.

"Sorry, I was doing some thinking and chatting, but I think I'm ready to go." Alondra assures them with a smile. They smile at their daughter who looks more relaxed. They look back over to the twins and say their farewell to them and lead Alondra away from them. 

"Well, looks like all we can do now is wait and tell her when she returns. Unless she chooses you." Ichiru says as they watch the Kasumioji family walk away, leaving the Academy. Zero looks over at Ichiru. 

"Yeah." Zero is tired of Ichiru's self-deprecating talk and just goes with it. Ichiru's eyes widen before he glares over at Zero who smirks at him. "Want to try that again?" Ichiru looks away annoyed and blushes lightly.

"Or if she chooses me... whatever happens, we will be happy with her decision. We won't walk away from her." He tells his elder brother. Zero nods his head, content with Ichiru's response. 

They walk away and prepare themselves for what dangers may come in the future once they all reunite again. If there is one thing they know, peace is not yet in their future.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

88.2K 1.9K 27
This story is a reader X Senri Shiki from vampire Knights. You are a pure blood who goes to cross Academy and place in the night class, the night cla...
70 3 3
The Pureblood's are powerful Vampires. The most powerful to be precise. The Crestlight family was known as the most powerful in the western world, bu...
86.5K 2.1K 31
: ̗̀➛ ⌜🦇⌟ Diabolik Lovers|·| YUIS ELDER BROTHER - IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REWRITTEN. FanFiction [Shu x Male!Oc] ˋ°•...
83.4K 2.9K 21
A Vampire Knight fanfiction, but don't worry, I don't think you need to have watched it to read this. You can just enjoy a good vampire book. A year...