Finding Love (Miniminter Fanf...

By TheBaconist

Two people. Different fears. Different lives. One lived through a life where everything felt like it was cru... More

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Alternate Ending!

Chapter 27

3.3K 57 26
By TheBaconist

-Samantha's Pov-

It was the last day in Hawaii for me and the others, and me and Simon were getting some alone time, taking me places around the island since that was what the others were doing as well.

I chose a causal outfit, since Simon said it will won't be as fancy like our first date. I chose out a grey Coca-Cola tank top with black skinny jeans and black vans and my black sunglasses. (MEDIA)

I was too lazy to brush my hair out, so I just left it the way it was, which actually looked fairly decent with my outfit.

Simon knocked on the bathroom door. "Will you hurry up? You are not the only one with a date tonight."

I giggled and opened the door to reveal a sleepy Simon since he woke up from a small nap. A small smile escaped his lips. "I am so lucky to have such a beautiful girl as you."

"I totally agree." I told him, kissing his cheek and walked off.

I went down to the lobby, and I saw a familiar face in a military outfit.

I walked up to the guy and tapped his shoulder, getting his attention.

He had a face of recognition, and smiled. "Sam?"

His voice was so familiar, I knew who it was in an instant. "John?"

John Conway. My old neighbor when I was growing up. We were the same age, so we got a long very well. The memories of me and him playing together in our backyards and our conversation between classes in all of our years at school until graduation. He had short brown hair and hazel eyes, and absolutely loved where he came from.

We jumped into a hug. "It has been so long since I have seen you. You have changed so much since high school."

I pulled away from the hug. "I can say the same. I have seen you since you joined the air force after graduation. It is nice to know that you haven't died yet."

A smile came across his lips. "So how has been life since I left? I finally finished my service in the air force and I finally met a girl."

I playfully punch him in the arm, like old times. "John Gregory Conway. Last time I checked, I thought you said you will never fall in love and never get married."

He blushed slightly. "Yeah, but this girl is different and made me rethink everything. And I am actually going to propose to her today."

"WHAT IS HER NAME?" I shouted out to him.

"Her name is Georgia. I met her while I was stationed, and she is absolutely perfect. So what about you? Last time I checked, you were looking for a guy to love after you finished school. I am positive you finished at a university already with how well you are."

I blushed at him slightly. "Well, I met a guy a couple weeks ago, and his name is Simon. He is a gamer, which you know I am addicted too. We are really close, I live with all of his friends and him."

I felt two arms on my shoulders and wrap around my neck, and lips on the side of my face. "Who is this guy?" I heard both Simon and John ask curiously.

"Well, John this is Simon. Simon this is John. John is a very old friend of mine and Simon is my boyfriend."

"Nice to meet you Simon. Better not hurt her, or I will hurt you." John said to Simon playfully, shaking hands with each other.

"Don't plan on it." I heard Simon whisper, but was serious looking back at his uniform.

I saw a girl walk up to John and take his arm. "I am all ready for tonight. Ready to go John?" The girl asked him.

John smiled. "Ready as I will ever be. I guess I will talk to you guys later. I will call you to check up on you Sam." He said waving at me.

They left, and me and Simon were off to whatever he had planned for us.

We linked arms, and he said that we were gonna go and get some dinner at a fast food restaurant.

We pulled up to a outdoors restaurant and the view, like always, made me melt.

The ocean looked absolutely stunning. "Why do you always make me see such beautiful things?" I asked him.

"Because I want you to see what I see in you everyday."

I hugged him tight, and we pulled apart to sit and take our order.

~~~

"Why would you do that to your brother?" I laughed at a story he was telling me about his older brother.

"Well, after he ate my candy bar, I needed revenge."

We walked along the shore, arms entangled. The sun was setting, and me and Simon were exhausted from our date with the carnival, the dinner, and the walking.

"Wanna head back to the hotel?" I asked him.

He looked at me. "Yeah, probably for the best, got to get up early tomorrow so I can get the videos started after we get back from the airport, but time zones will absolutely wreck me if I don't get any sleep."

We walked back to the hotel, and we encountered the guys, Tobi and Ethan, and walked with them.

"So, Tobi, how was your day?" I said, putting a piece of hair out of my face.

He gave me a shrug. "Guess it was alright."

I asked the same question to Ethan. He gave me a more descriptive response. "Oh, we went shopping, went for some food, and we jammed out some concerts over by the beach, which was pretty cool overall."

We walked back to the hotel, and went off to our bedrooms, but I felt my lungs to begin to fail a little because of my ribs with all the walking today.

I didn't want the guys to help me out since I never got to show them I could do stuff on my own.

I kept going, not letting anyone notice, and walked with them, not holding my hand with Simon so he doesn't notice.

My world began to fog up, and I began to lose my balance, slightly tripping my feet. I bumped into Simon, and he noticed my face turning red, and my loss of breath.

"Samantha. Are you okay?" He asked me concerned, but I could barely hear him.

I fell onto the ground, letting the cement scratch my elbow.

I felt arms pick me up and carry me back.

I heard Simon's voice again. "We got to get her back to the hotel and let her rest."

I felt them now quicken their pace, and now start to run as my world darken to a pitch black.

~~~

I woke up in my bed back in the hotel room, and a wet sponge gently tapping my forehead.

I saw Simon beside me, gripping onto my hand, and Tobi ahead of me with the sponge.

"What happened?" I asked.

Simon and Tobi looked at each other, and Tobi walked out of the room after several glances.

The door shut, and I asked again.

He rubbed his leg before responding. "We were walking back, and your ribs were affecting your breathing again. But, you didn't tell anyone. You kept to yourself, and you got to the point where you passed out. I am a little bit mad about that. Why didn't you tell us? Especially me?"

I looked down."I never proved to you guys that I could do something without your guys help. You have basically done every little thing for me before I get the chance to tell you I can do it myself. I just wanted to prove it to you guys."

Simon got up from his seat and started to pace. "If it is something as serious as your medical health, you need help with that stuff. If you ever wanted us to back off on how nice we are, we will sure as gladly back up and give you some space. But please, tell me next time." He looked back at me with sympathetic eyes.

I looked back at him. "Okay I will, but thanks for taking care of me Si. I do notice some of the things that you do like this is because you have the heart to do so."

Simon crawled back into the bed, and put the covers above his body, and then wrapped his arm around me.

"Your welcome. I don't enjoy watching the girl I love be in pain." He said, lighting the mode slightly.

He stroked my hair until slumber came upon the both of us and we fell gently asleep.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷ I wrote a chapter guys :) BE PROUD CAUSE I KINDA HAVE A D IN SOCIAL STUDIES THAT I GOTTA GET BACK UP.

But that new character, John, that I added in is literally my best irl friend that wanted me to write him in my book. And everything, except for the Georgia girl is actually correct and the fact that we graduate in 4 years :P So John if you are reading this, it is because your white. (Just a inside joke, not racism guys XD)

But yeah. That is that.

So if you guys did enjoy, leave some feedback and see ya!

-TheBaconist

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1.2K 14
she's only there for two weeks WARNING: depression, anxiety and suicidal triggers. completed: november twenty first, twenty fifteen
163K 1K 35
I finally got the chance to see my childhood bestfriend Ethan after a few years, and then I met him. I met Harry. #1 in behzinga (11/01/21) #1 in cal...
21.6K 101 24
brain washed, manipulated but yet i still went back to him, why? because it's always him. it always will be. (username changes from the cover)
125K 3.2K 52
He rubbed my shoulder before kissing my forehead. "Sometimes you have to look beyond what a person has done wrong, because in the end, you still know...