Apartment B-4

Bởi padmishackleholics

After running away from her old life, Elena moves to California to start a new one. There, she gets an apartm... Xem Thêm

Greetings
The Wingman Can
The Meeting
Date Night
THE Night
Girl's Night Out
Jess to Impress
The Surf is Up
Lies and Pain
Flashbacks and Retracks
Winter Wonderland
Family Matters
Moving On.... Maybe
The Funeral
Lost Items and Lip Pencil
One Year Later
Wedding Day
A New Beginning
Epilogue

Masquerade

917 43 34
Bởi padmishackleholics

ELENA'S POINT OF VIEW

I woke up this morning feeling more alive than ever. It's been two months since I got released from the hospital. Dean had been nicer than ever. He was very helpful, and he took care of me. I don't remember anything from the accident to when I woke up. It's all a blank, but I remember that there's something important I was missing.

"Lena?" Dean asked me, breaking my trance.

"Hey Dean," I said.

"How are you feeling this morning?" He asked me.

"Dean I'm fine. All of my stitches are out, my bones are healed. I'm no longer on medication. I'm fine. I'm even going back to work today," I said.

"I don't want you seeing Kyle," he told me.

"I don't care. Besides, I'm turning in my resignation today. I need to move on with my life," I told him.

"Well, in that case, I think we should celebrate," he said smiling.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Well a buddy of mine is having a masquerade party, and I've been invited. Now, you are going to be my date. When you quit your job, I want you to go out and buy any dress and mask you want. My treat. I will not take no for an answer," he told me.

"I might have a dress already," I said.

"No Elena. You are going to buy yourself a dress. I already called Jess to help you," he told me.

"You called Jess?" I asked.

"Yeah, you two seemed to hit it off. She hasn't stopped calling me ever since you got out of the hospital," he said.

"Okay! Sounds fun! Just let me go quit my job, and we will head out!" I said.

I kissed his cheek and left the house.

-------------------

I showed up to Kyle's office. He was in his office doing some work. I took notice at the new secretary. She was tall and brunette. Her skirt was shorter than anything, and her shirt was so low cut that Victoria had no secret. I just laughed to myself.

"Ma'am, you need an appointment to see Mr. Grant," she told me.

"Don't worry about that. Oh hey, if you're sleeping with him, you should get out now. Bastard only looks out for himself," I told her sympathetically.

She pulled up her top and nodded.

"Mr. Kyle Grant!" I yelled walking into his office.

"Elena?!" He yelled getting up.

"How are you? I heard you got released. Are you alright?" He asked.

"Oh I am just fan-freaking-tastic! I suffered an almost fatal car accident, had a couple broken ribs, a dislocated shoulder, a broken leg, my heart stopped for a little bit which was not too much fun, I died and came back a lot of times, and now I'm standing here in front of the world's biggest ass. Now, how are you?" I asked.

"Elena, I'm so..." he started.

"Sorry?" I interrupted. "For what? Sleeping with me for six months yet never committing to any type of relationship? Accusing me of trying to get ahead of my career by sleeping with my boss, whom I thought was my boyfriend? Or sleeping with your ex-fiancé? Or are you just sorry you got caught?" I asked.

"All of the above. Elena please forgive me! I want to be with you so much!" He told me.

"There's only one way you can get me back," I said.

"Anything! Please!" He begged.

"Say it, three words. Say them and I'll be yours," I said.

"I love you," he told me.

"You do? Kyle, this is the greatest day of my life. You love me?" I asked.

"Yes Elena, I love you! Now we can get back together right?" He asked.

"Yeah, no. You're not the only one who lies. I hope you rot in hell! By the way, if you couldn't tell already, I quit!"

I walked out of the office leaving him with his mouth wide open. Greatest feeling ever.

---------------

I drove to the store where I was meeting Jess. I've missed her so much.

"Elena?!" I heard.

"Jess!" I ran to her hugging her.

"Elena! Are you okay? I've been so worried," she said.

"I'm fine. Much better actually. I just quit my job today!" I said.

"Thank goodness. You needed out of there. Now let's go look for a dress!" she said.

We searched through four different stores trying to find the perfect dress.

"Jess, it's hopeless. We aren't going to find anything here," I told her as we entered a small vintage store.

"Trust me Elena, we will!" she said.

We walked into the store and picked out four beautiful dresses. I tried them all on, but nothing seemed to work.

That was until I saw the most beautiful dress. It was an all black dress that stopped at the knees. The entire thing was lace. The dress was absolutely beautiful.

"Jess?" I said trying to get her attention.

"Okay, you need to try that on!" she told me.

I went to the dressing room to try on the dress. Jess stood outside waiting.

"So.... You and Dean?" she asked me.

"What do you mean?" I said trying to slip the dress on.

"I see the way he looks at you Elena, and I see the way you look at him," she told me.

"Jess, we don't look at each other a certain way," I said.

"Elena, stop being so blind! You have feelings for him!" she said.

"I do not!" I told her.

"Liar! Just admit to yourself that you love him!" she told me.

"I can't!" I told her pulling up my zipper.

"Why not!?" She asked.

"Because I can't feel something for him. He will never feel the same about me Jess! I'll always be his best friend, or his roommate, and me admitting my feelings to him would make it awkward. It would make our relationship get ruined. I don't want to lose what we have already. I can't feel something for him Jess," I said as I walked out.

"Oh. My. God." Jess said.

"What? Do I look alright?" I asked.

"You look beautiful! That's the dress!" she told me.

"Now we just need a mask and shoes," I sighed.

"Actually, I kind of already picked that out," she said.

"Well, what is it?" I said.

She pulled out an all black mask. The entire thing was metal, but there were holes in the mask that made it elegant. The shoes were cobalt blue and stunning. They made the lace in the dress stand out. I loved it so much.

"You're going to look so hot tonight," Jess winked at me.

"Don't get carried away," I winked back.

"Hey, I left my card in the car! I need your keys," I told her.

"No way. Dean said that he was paying for it all and not to let you raise a finger," she said.

"I can't let him pay for it!" I said.

"You can and you will! You'll have to fight me. I'm way taller than you so good luck," she told me.

"I hate you," I said laughing.

"You love me," she replied.

-----------------

I got home and got everything ready. It was two already and I needed to be ready at six. I had enough time, but I wanted to get ready. My phone started ringing.

"Hey Dean," I said.

"Hey Lena, listen, I have to get there early tonight for my friend, but I have sent a limo for you. It's picking you up at six. Is that alright?" He asked.

"Dean that's perfect, but I can take a taxi. It's no big deal," I replied.

"Only the best for the best. I'll see you at six beautiful. I'll be wearing the white mask," he said.

"I'll be wearing the blue shoes," I replied.

I hung up and looked at the time. I needed to get ready.

I started with a shower. I was in dire need of shaving my legs. I mean it had only been two days, but let's be honest, going a day without shaving is just a weird feeling.

My hair took about an hour. I straightened it and split it in half while I teased the top. I then moved on to my makeup. I did a nice smokey eye that accented my brown eyes. I also put on red lip stain that stays on all night. I put on my mask with my hair. My brown hair flowed down my back.

I wore my normal perfume and lotion. For some reason, I felt that I couldn't ever change my perfume. It seemed like it was important. Ever since I got out of the hospital, I felt like my scent was significant. Like I had to wear it.

Finally, I slipped into my dress. I put my shoes on and stared in the mirror. I grabbed my necklace and held on to it. Something I did when I was nervous.

I walked outside to see the limo waiting. I walked to it and sat down.

The limo drove me to the party.

-----------------

DEAN'S POINT OF VIEW

The venue was huge. There were about five hundred plus people here. I waited patiently for Elena to arrive. My stomach was in knots.

I was standing by the bar with a beer in my hand. I was hoping it would settle whatever was going on with my stomach. I looked around the place seeing how huge it really was. That was when my eyes caught attention on the grand staircase.

A beautiful brunette figure in a lace dress and blue shoes stepped out onto the platform. I could see her searching around the room. She was looking for someone.

I set my beer down and walked to the staircase. She immediately descended down the stairs slowly. Everyone stared at her. It was like a romantic movie. She continued down the steps looking nervous until she met my eyes. A simple smile appeared on her face. That smile lit up the entire room. She was absolutely stunning.

She reached the bottom of the steps. I offered my arm to her. She immediately wrapped her arm around mine.

"Good evening Mr. Winchester," she said.

"Good evening Ms. Gilbert. Might I interest you in a dance?" I asked.

"You may," she replied.

-----------------

ELENA'S POINT OF VIEW

We walked our way over to the dance floor. He looked absolutely dashing. He had his hair pushed back.

"So what is a lady like you doing all by herself this fine night?" He asked me smirking.

"Well I seemed to have lost my date. Have you seen him? He's tall, handsome, and he has red hair," I said.

"Wait what?" He said looking at me.

I looked at him and laughed.

"Relax Mr. Winchester, I only see him on the weekends," I winked at him.

"Well, Ms. Gilbert, I think that you are an incredible dancer," he said to me.

"I'm good at a lot of things Mr. Winchester," I said.

"Don't tease me now," he winked at me.

"I have something to show you," he told me. He gave me his arm to grab again. We walked towards the doors and into the cold air outside.

There was a canopy outside. There were lights strung around the canopy as well. There was also a live band. There was a harp, violin, guitar, and piano. They played the instruments beautifully.

"Dean, this is beautiful," I told him.

"Just like you," he told me. I couldn't help but blush.

"Come dance with me," he said leading me to the dance floor.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. He grabbed my waist. I stared into his beautiful emerald green eyes. I'd never noticed how beautiful he was till this exact moment.

"Lena?" he said getting my attention.

"Dean," I said.

"You're so beautiful," he told me.

"You've already said that," I said smiling.

"And I mean it every time," he said.

"You're not so bad yourself," I said.

The band started to play a song that we both knew oh so well, "Carry On My Wayward Son."

"Dean?" I said.

"Yes?" He asked looking down to me.

"Never mind," I said looking down immediately.

"Lena what is it?" He asked.

"Nothing, you just look really handsome tonight," I said.

"I hate these monkey suits, but I'd put one on everyday if it meant seeing you for the rest of my life," he said.

I smiled and looked down. He grabbed my chin, and we looked each other in the eyes. I could feel his hands on my face. I could feel the space between us getting smaller. The space grew much smaller until our lips were centimeters apart. His lips lightly touched mine, asking for permission to continue. I put my hand on his cheeks and moved my face to give him better access. He pressed his lips harder this time. I could feel his tongue graze my bottom lip asking for permission once more. I opened my mouth to give him access. We continued kissing. Both of our mouths fighting for dominance. This kiss was like no other. It was passionate. It was the thing I was missing from my life.

It was at that moment, my mind was surrounded by thoughts. I suddenly remembered Dean staring at a picture of me, him getting mad at me on the phone, and the words he said to me at the hospital. Him telling me to stay. Him telling me he loved my perfume. Him saying he loved me. I don't know how, but the memories were there.

I pulled away from the kiss and stared him in the eyes.

"Lena? You okay?" he asked me concerned.

"I-I love you too," I said looking at him.

"How did you..."

"At the hospital. I heard you say it, but I didn't remember until now," I said.

"You love me?" he asked.

"Yes," I said smiling.

He pulled me in for another kiss.

"Now how about we get out of here," I said to him.

"Yeah let's go," he said pulling me down to the car.

-----------------

We got back to the apartment. He took off my mask and rested his hand on my cheek. I stared at him in the eyes smiling.

"I love you Dean," I said.

"I love you so much Lena," he replied.

He grabbed my face with his hands. He kissed me so passionately that I could barely stand.

He started unzipping my dress. It fell to the floor along with my shoes.

"Man, you're short," he said to me.

"Shut up," I said laughing.

I took off his jacket and started to unbutton his shirt. We immediately started moving towards his bedroom. Between kissing up against walls and stopping to look at each other, I have no idea how we made it to the bedroom.

We got to the room and he stared at me.

"Lena, you're so beautiful," he told me.

"So are you," I said.

He smiled and grabbed my waist. He started kissing my neck. I could feel his hot breath as his tongue grazed my pulse. I wrapped my legs around him as he grabbed my waist hoisting me up.

He put me on the bed with his hands touching my body everywhere. He kissed down my neck to my stomach sending butterflies through my body.

I pushed him on his back and straddled him. I stared at him and pushed back my hair. I moved my lips to his neck and kissed him. I kissed down his neck and down to his stomach. I unbuttoned his pants and slid them off his legs.

I climbed back on top of Dean and went to go kiss him some more when all of a sudden he flipped me on my back. He started to remove my lace bra and looked at me in the eyes.

"Are you sure?" he asked me.

"I've never been so sure in my life," I said as I grabbed his neck and pushed his lips onto mine.

Passion filled the room, and love conquered all.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

15.9K 680 26
After sleeping with a random guy she met at library, Elena Gilbert decides to become a new person at the start of her senior year. That is until the...
72 15 16
This is a story that follows Emma in her new life. It's a continuation of the first and I hope that you enjoy.
213K 3.2K 47
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ? ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs. ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀ ғᴀɴᴛɪᴄʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs... ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ... "ᴅʀɪᴠᴇʀ ᴘɪᴄᴋs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ...
425K 8.9K 65
A bunch of Supernatural imagines, all with them X the reader. You can always request stuff, just personal message me! Hope you enjoy! I don't own Su...