Journey of Love and Friendship

By crazycrystal

Nancy Stewart, 18 years old and is in love with the idea of love. The beautiful story of her love, pain and f... More

Journey of Love and Friendship
The Beggining (1)
A little history down the road... (2)
The Unexpected (3)
Surprise (4)
Party time... (6)
Grief (7)
New Guy.... (8)
Romance time for others (9)
Friendship begins...(10)
Finding love for someone.. (11)
Talk... (12)
Accident (13)
Recalling the PAST (14)
Note :
Relieved (15)
Happiness (16)
Birthday begins.. (17)
Happy Birthday !! (18)
Los Angeles here we come (19)
Note :
NOTE :
Beach House (20)
Someone Calling (21)
The End

Just the usual... (5)

112 4 0
By crazycrystal

Nancy's POV

More than a week had passed since my and danny's that sleep over. Ever since that day we do talk on the phone, but because of his busy schedule and my study, we haven't met.

Moreover at the apparment also the things are going easy. It is most of the time just me, mel and lucas. Annie is out most of the time since the past week and only sometimes even comes home at night.

We asked if she is having some secret boyfriend or what, but she never replied on that topic. So we all let it go. Well our assignments were done, all this weekend there was not much to do so mel and lucas decided we all should go partying.

It's still friday today and so I asked danny also beforehand so that he can have time for this. But as expected he said that he had some kind if class to attend to, and so won't be able to make it.

I do know that he gets real busy sometimes with his studies and stuff so I didn't force him.

"Hey Annie, we all have decided to go partying this weekend, u'll join right?" Mel asked at annie. And further added "What you say nan?!"

With this I was pulled out of my Daydreams and my thoughts.

"Yup annie, it is going to be like hell of fun. You are coming and that is final".

She nodded but that from the look on her face on could guess that now she was going to say no

"Umm.. Guys I would be too happy to join you all but since my friends from high school are in town this weekend I am hoping to see them. We haven't actually met since our college started. So"

she paused and further added "I hope you guys won't mind. Really really Sorry guys, next time for sure"

I could guess that mel was definetely going to be so damm angry on annie because she is kind of ditching us since the last week.

So she replied as expected "Whatever annie, we are going... Want to join then fine if no then ok. But please no need to give those bullshit excuses"

She tood up and was about to go but before she again turned and looked at annie and said

"If you eant to go out with your secret bf you can tell, its not that we won't allow you, so to hell with you" and left the cafeteria.

It was an amazing scene for entertainment. Me and Lucas just kept starting at each other and tried to control our laughs.

Because the way mel spoke it was so good to see the demon form of her sometimes.

Melisa's POV

I felt so good when I left cafeteria after telling annie all thise things. But I also knew that nancy is definately going to come after me and ask me if I am ok ot not.

She is always like this. Sometimes she cares just so much even for the wrong people at times.

"Melisa, are you ohk?!" A voice rushed through my ears. As expected it was my dear nancy.

"Yup babes... I was just bored of her fake excuses" I said emphasizing the work 'fake'.

She started laughing. She said somethings in between her laughs, which I guess probably was 'It was damm funny'.

She became normal after a few more seconds. Her cheeks had turned completely red because of her non-stop laughing.

Then we went to our lectures, and started to plan about the place and what we were going yo wear.

Day passed pretty much quicker after the cafeteria incudent. It sure was a nice thing.

Nancy's POV

I enjoyed my nice shower, went to closet and searched for my shirts and tee. I quickly put them on. Dried my hair, and went to kitchen to make dinner.

I heard a knock on door, i soon opened it and was a little big of surprised to see annie. Because it was just 6.

"Hey, annie!! You home early today" I said to her. She wuickly replied, "Yeah, free today"

she kept ger bag on the couch, and walked into the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

She saw me cooking and asked "Do you eant any help?!" That was even more surprising.

Because annie never comes to help unless she needs something or she wants some sort of forgiveness.

Well this time it was neither, so curiosity again kicked and i asked her

"everything ohk?!" She replied immediately but nervously "Yeah, what is going to be wrong with me. All ok".

I too replied "ok ok, and well thanks, but no thanks it is almost done"

She nodded and smiled and went straight to her room.

Mel and lucas were already studying so I also decided to go and study for a while.

Annie's POV

Today after school mel and nancy are planning to go for shopping for some new outfits. So I decided that it was safe for me to meet him today.

I was totally enjoying the company of my this new secret boyfriend. He is so damm hot in bed. Since the last week all I have been doing is sneaking to meet him and have sex with him. 

I quickly decided to tell mel and nan to buy a dress for me too so that they would think that i am trying and am intersted for this party thing they have.

"Hey nancy, you guys going shopping right?" I asked. "yup, you willing to join?" Melisa asked. "Nope guys, but i do want to join you guys for the party tomorrow, I will try"

Nancy nooded and gave a faint smile.

I further added "So i want you guys to pick up a dress for me too, so that just in case if possible I could join you all then I would be having the dress too" 

"Yeah sure annie" nancy replied and hugged me. She further added "We need to go now, so catch up  with you later"

Both mel and nancy left. I knew that melisa would be angry with me, but I was glad that nancy did not thought that way and she was not angry with me otherwise it will add to my guilt list.

I hate myself for what I am doing. But what can I do. Its nothing that I can control

Nancy's POV

We were already out for shopping. It was around 5. Mel and I have almost surfed through almost all the shops nearby. But we couldn't find anything too good.

So we finally gave up and thought that it would be better to wear something from our closets only.

"Hey nan, its a limit. Now I am too tired. lets just eat something first" 

"I know mel, i am also tired. There's a cafe nearby lets just go there ok?"

"yeah please"

So we set off. We reached the place, ordered ourself some fries and coffee and sat there waiting for our order. 

Mel asked me something which was quite a bit strange to me.

"Hey nan, do you completely trust danny?"

I gave her 'what the hell look'

She quickly said "ohk sorry I should not be asking this, my fault. Just forget that I ever asked this ok"

"Yeah that would be great i said" with a pissed off tone. I never ever like if anyone, anyone means even mel also said something about danny that i don't like.

Our coffee came. We sat quietly and had our coffee and fries. We even ordered for burgers, and we ate till our tummy's were completely full.

"It was so nice having some food" melisa said

"Melisa some food?" I asked her sarcastically

She burst into laughter and so did I. We were on our way back to go back to our appartment, when I suddenly remembered about this beautuful place some distance away, for clothes, especially party clothes. 

I went there once with danny. It is awesome, a variety of clothes are avilable in an affordable range. So I asked melisa to stop the car.

"What the hell nan"

"Just stop the car and turn around, I know one place where we can get best outfits"

"Ohk as you say but you will have to give me directions"

"Yeah will do, just for now turn around and drive"

She did as a said and we almost reached the place after about half an hour of ride.

We pulled out of the parking lot and went inside. As expected there were beautiful dresses. we started exploring them one by one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
231K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
74.6K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...