Friendship begins...(10)

Nancy's Point Of View (POV)

It seemed as if it is the season of love. Lucas and stacy. Melisa and Erin. They all seem so much in love just the way I was before some time.

Crossed fingers, hope so their relationship don't turn the way my and danny's did.

But if feels good sometimes to see them happy and satisfied with what they have.

Melisa have been a total crazy person after her and erin's that night on their three month anniversary.

Around a week passed since that night. Still melisa'a mood is total high like she is high on drugs which she is definately not but so can be said to co-relate.

DEREK !! What to say about that dumb. He is still the same, he still finds it amusing to fight with me and irritate me.

He has become friends with lucas, mel, erin and stacy so it has been more weird because he is with us at our lunch break too.

The best thing about him is that he don't flirt with me the way other guys did. I mean other guys wanted a kiss or relation or even a one night stand so as to say.

I was pretty much embarrased by these guys. They were all a limit.

But this derek he was different, he never ever touched me without my permission and was always arrogant and annoying but in a gentleman way and he tries his best to impress other stupid bimbo's, which is good because he won't try that on me.

So I am giving a lot of thinking whether to make him my frind ir not. To trust him or not.

And that definetly sucks because I can't decide what to do.

All he always asks for is just a simple friendship. Well, what is wrong with a friendship, I can definetly have that.

All these thoughts in my small little mind, made it very difficult for me to sleep.

Sure my life is interesting because I am awake at 3 in the morning not because of you know what I mean but because of these stupid thoughts.

Thud thud thud...

Thud thud thud...

"Nancy, how long are you planning to sleep? We are already late"

"Open up please"

That was irritating especially the banging. I rubbed my eyes and saw it was already late.

"Shit mel, you did not wake me up?"

I opened the door. She was all ready about to leave.

"Oh nan, we are leaving. Sorry, can't miss the first period"

"Fine whatever" i snapped at her and went to the bathroom.

Finally I made to the college and as I was late I was made to sit with derek.

"Heya"

"Hie" I gave a weak smile.

"So coming late is your new way to come and sit besides me. I know I am good looking and..."

I cut him mid sentance "handsome. I know and will you please change your pick-up line because it has really started to bore me"

"First It is not a pick up line at least not for you, i don't want to pick you. I just want to be friends. And second if it is so then I will for sure NOT change that" he said with a big smirk. I laughed.

"You really are something"

"Definetly, I am" we both laughed.

"Miss steward and Mr weston, simething wring? Am I entertaining you?" Mrs mongomery said.