Talk... (12)

Note : So sorry fir the late update guys. And please vote guys.

Danny's POV

"Hey hannah" I looked at her and sat on the chair besides her.

I called her last night to come and meet me at this cafe after college.

"Hey derek... I umm.. Just sorry.. Umm like really very very sorry" she apologized.

"Hey hey, look it was not your fault. It was nobody's fault. I talked to nancy the other day and realised that she did all this for me"

"Ohh.. Thats good" she said and smiled.

"So.. I know that I am a playboy type but do you want to give this playboy a real chance like allow him to take you to a real date?!" I asked sincerely and raised my eyebrows waiting for an answer.

She seemed startled. "Well I did not expect that" she said and paused.

"Yeah I know that you might be more happy dating some nice guy like you so its ok" I said and was about to leave.

"But what if I want to try the bad boy this time?!" She said with a huge smile on her face.

I walked towards her and asked "seriously hannah?"

"Yeah derek" was all she said and smiled.

I took her in my arms and hugged her and kissed her.

We both came out of the cafe smiling and laughing and holding hands.

I gave her a ride to her place. She said she was really happy with our this little relationship. She liked me but was always scared to admit it beacuse of my image. But now that she know, she is happy and I am happy.

As soon as I dropped her I went over to nancy's parked my car and called her.

"Hey nan, come downstairs"

"What.. Why?!" She asked.

"Don't ask questions just come down" I snapped at her.

"Yeah, give me a minute" she said and hung up.

I was sitting outside on a bench waiting for her to come.

Soon she came, she was waering her sweat pants and a top.

"You look beautiful!" I exclaimed.

"Oh shut up, I am wearing old sweats" she said

"Yeah but still" i said.

"Thanks" she said in a bit confused way.

"So why did you called me here?" She asked.

"Well lets take a walk and I will tell you"

"Ok" she said.

We both started walking without any destination just walking.

"So.. Today after college I met hannah and I talked to her"

I said.

"Oh my god.. Oh my god.. "She started shouting.

"So you both are finally dating wow thats just wow" she said with so much happiness and excitment that I felt as if she started dating.

"So how did this happen and how was she convinced to say yes?" She asked.

"Tell me about it, everything" she said.

"Ok ok nan calm down"

"Yeah I am all relaxed now" she took a deep breath and said "continue"

I looked at her and said "So.. Yeah we met at this coffee place near by and then I explained to her that what the scene was. I was so damm sure that she will say no to me because I am the bad guy..." She cut me off saying.

"Hey you are not the bad guy, trust me you are not" she said and smiled and we were still walking.

"Yeah so when I was just about to leave she said that she wanted to try it with me and that she did liked me from the beginning"

"That is just so great" She said with a huge smile on her face.

"Yeah, so now I might be taking her for an actual date" I said.

"OMG !! Great you know what I will take full responsibility of getting her prepared and ready" she said.

"Hey, I am neither taking her to a war nor I am going to sleep with her, so all this is not necessary"

She started laughing

I further added "And we are just trying. You know I am not good at all this stuff and I am not sure yet that I like her that serious way"

She looked at me, took my hand in her hand and said "You can do this"

"You think so?" I asked

"Yeah I am pretty sure" she said.

"Ok but there is one thing and that is that I can not do this alone I need your help and you are going to help me with 'how to impress some serious girl'. Thats the deal" i said.

"Yeah done. Deal" she said and we shake our hands.

"Great" I said. Then she gave me a light hug and I hugged her back.

"Enough about me nan, will you tell me something about the guy you like?" I asked her. I just think that she do like somebody.

"What?" She asked.

"You heard what I said" i said with a smirk.

"No, I do not like anybody" she said.

"Then what about those pictures of some guy in your phone which I saw the other day?" I asked sincerely and laughing like hell inside and trying to hide it.

"What no, I do not have any such pictures and anyway you touched my phone with out my permission. How dare you!" She exclaimed.

I so liked teasing her like this, she gets too cautious about her things.

"Oh so sorry! means that might be your porn videos then" I said and started laughing.

"No there are no such things in my phone and I am so going to kill you" she said and started approaching me.

"Fine.. I was just kidding" i said trying my level best to control my laughter.

She started laughing too.

I started running as fast I could and I could hear her voice.

"Stop derek. I am definetly gono kill you" she said mockingly

"First come and approach me, without that you can't kill me" I stated and started running faster.

"Ok, so whosoever from us reaches my place first wins and will have the other person do everything the winning person said for one complete day" she said.

We both were running an laughing on our stupid thing.

However I am the man afterall, I won.

"So you will have to follow my orders" I said to her in between breaths.

"Yeah whatever just tell me and I will do it" she said pausing after each word because we both were out of our breaths due to running.

"No sweetheart not today, when I want it I will do that" and I gave her a wink.

"Fine. Now bye. See you tomorrow. And all the best and congrats for hannah" she said.

"Yeah thanks" I said and smiled and watched her go.

----------------------------------------------------

Thanks guys so much for reading..

But please please please vote..

Thanks

- crazycrystal.