The Unexpected (3)

"Nan, its late, you still awake?" Melisa asked. "Yes mel just completing some projects for tomorrow" i further added "what are you awake for?"

Her expression changed, it felt as if she was upto something and did not want me to know about that, so when she replied "nothing" i let it go and continues with my work.

Ofcourse it had been a long day since morning but this was also important so I continued. It was then nearly 11.30 when i decided to go to bed for sleep as I was not too damm tired with the driving and this project work.

So i closed my lappy kept it aside and went out to the kitchen to grab some water and I noticed mel slept on the couch. And since lucas and annie were not here tonight, it was just me and mel.

While returning back to my room, thought of waking her uo so that she can go to her room an sleep but then later realized it would be better if i don't disturb her sleep so just went to my room, switched off the lights and just dozed off..

Melisa's POV

It was sunday night and i knew danny was going to come tomorrow. So i was pretty sure that nan is going to be so happy to see him after a few days.

According to me they both were just perfect for each other. I was just thing about this when my phone buzzed, caller ID said Danny. I quickly answered it.

"Hey melisa" i repled casually "Hey Danny, whatsup you are comming back tomorrow right?" He was silent for a slight secand and then quickly replied "No, I am already in town and I need a favour" hearing that i was pretty shocked as to what he has got to do with me and so i quickly asked

"Nancy know right that you are in town at present?" He replied "No" "Ohh ok then" was all i replied bt soon he again asked about the favour so i replied nicely "That depends on what favour you are asking"

I was un kitchen when phone came and so now i decided to shift to the hall, so i sat down on couch and heard what he has to say.

"Melisa, its not just that a big favour, actually i wanted to surprise nan by coming back to town early and so the favour i am asking is also related to that. Umm i want you to help me with this surprise. I am thinking about coming to you appartment at this hour or so and surprise her. If that's ohkay with you guys."

I was happy hearing that and so i replied "yeah ofcourse you can, its not like you are coming for the first time and from which time do you actually started being sweet?" with a smirk on my face.

He laughed I could hear that then he said "yeah alright, i know i am not always sweet but i can be sometimes ohk" i said "ohkay" then he asked "Exactly at what time should I come" "I'll call you after nan is done with her work and off to bed, ok?" I asked. "Yup, see ya soon" "See ya" and we hung up.

Then few minutes later I heard her walking towards the kitchen, i acted as if i was sleeping so she just grabbed her water and went to her room.

Sooner, I called danny and told him that he can come now. And this time I really dozed off on the couch.

Danny's POV

I got all ready to leave when melisa called, now i was standing in front of her appartment and was about to go in. I called melisa because of door bel everyone might wake up.

Mel slowly opened the door and let me in "Thankyou melissa" i said and hugged her slightly and went straight to nancy's room. I was pretty sure that she is going to go crazy once i enter that room and surprise her. I felt so happy.

I slowly opened her door and switched on the lights. And there she woke up.

Nancy's POV

I felt so irritated when someone swiched on the lights of room and that too at 1 am. I was about to just that person to get the hell out of my room but whe i saw danny, my anger disappered so does my sleep.