Just the usual... (5)

Nancy's POV

More than a week had passed since my and danny's that sleep over. Ever since that day we do talk on the phone, but because of his busy schedule and my study, we haven't met.

Moreover at the apparment also the things are going easy. It is most of the time just me, mel and lucas. Annie is out most of the time since the past week and only sometimes even comes home at night.

We asked if she is having some secret boyfriend or what, but she never replied on that topic. So we all let it go. Well our assignments were done, all this weekend there was not much to do so mel and lucas decided we all should go partying.

It's still friday today and so I asked danny also beforehand so that he can have time for this. But as expected he said that he had some kind if class to attend to, and so won't be able to make it.

I do know that he gets real busy sometimes with his studies and stuff so I didn't force him.

"Hey Annie, we all have decided to go partying this weekend, u'll join right?" Mel asked at annie. And further added "What you say nan?!"

With this I was pulled out of my Daydreams and my thoughts.

"Yup annie, it is going to be like hell of fun. You are coming and that is final".

She nodded but that from the look on her face on could guess that now she was going to say no

"Umm.. Guys I would be too happy to join you all but since my friends from high school are in town this weekend I am hoping to see them. We haven't actually met since our college started. So"

she paused and further added "I hope you guys won't mind. Really really Sorry guys, next time for sure"

I could guess that mel was definetely going to be so damm angry on annie because she is kind of ditching us since the last week.

So she replied as expected "Whatever annie, we are going... Want to join then fine if no then ok. But please no need to give those bullshit excuses"

She tood up and was about to go but before she again turned and looked at annie and said

"If you eant to go out with your secret bf you can tell, its not that we won't allow you, so to hell with you" and left the cafeteria.

It was an amazing scene for entertainment. Me and Lucas just kept starting at each other and tried to control our laughs.

Because the way mel spoke it was so good to see the demon form of her sometimes.

Melisa's POV

I felt so good when I left cafeteria after telling annie all thise things. But I also knew that nancy is definately going to come after me and ask me if I am ok ot not.

She is always like this. Sometimes she cares just so much even for the wrong people at times.

"Melisa, are you ohk?!" A voice rushed through my ears. As expected it was my dear nancy.

"Yup babes... I was just bored of her fake excuses" I said emphasizing the work 'fake'.

She started laughing. She said somethings in between her laughs, which I guess probably was 'It was damm funny'.