The End

"Hello" no answer

"Hello?" I asked again

"Is this Nancy Stewart speaking?" The other person asked me.

"Yes it is me"

"I am Adam James and there's been an accident here"

Oh god no not again. My parents are just healing and so am I. Please no more surprises please.

"I am listening" i was about to have a break down.

"Will you please come to this place as soon as possible"

And he gave me some address which I memorised.

"But what happen and who is in the accident. Please tell me something" The words almost trembling whole coming out.

"No I am afraid. It will be better if you come here ASAP" he said

And I hang up and was shocked.

I just stood there on the beach, and was not even able to process what was happening.

But I consoled myself that everything is going to be fine. Nothing is wrong and everything is going to be ok.

I didn't even realise that I was crying.

No no no. I can't cry. I have to rush. Yes I have to go.

I ran towards the house, found a car key on the table and set off.

The address was nearby so it was not so difficult to find.

As soon as I came out of my car I saw nothing but a huge house. The address was of this house exactly.

So without rethinking I made my way inside.

Nothing was there inside. No one was there.

"Hello Adam? Is anyone here?"

Instantly I felt someone holding my hands and someone blindfolded me even before I could see who is was.

"Leave me"

"Help"

"Help"

"I don't have anything"

"Lemme go"

I screamed and yelled at the top of my voice.

But withing a minute or so the fold was removed.

I tried opening my eyes but the sun rays blocked them. I flinched them and as soon as I was to my senses and able to see what was in front of me I was shocked.

DEREK

He was on one knee holding flowers. OMG. Is he crazy or what.

I took in the surrounds and everyone screamed at the same time "SURPRISE"

It seemed way bigger thing then my surprise birthday when they all came.

"Guys what is all this?"

"Derek what are you doing on one knee"

"And where is this Adam person and what the hell is happening?"

I was so confused. Nothing seem to be in place. What the actual fuck was happening.

"Shh shhh quiet. We will tell you everything. First look at me" derek said.

And I looked at him and into his beautiful eyes and was lost.

I instantly stopped myself and said "Yes. What now?"

"Nancy Stewart. The most amazing girl in the whole world. It's an honour for me to be a part of your life. To be able to be friends with your friends and most importantly to know you.

I know that you are all confused and don't understand what's happening. The thing is from the moment I first kissed you in that hospital I am in love with. Yes nancy, I am so unconditionally and uncontrolably in love with you.

And I know its too late to tell. I have made such a huge mistake of letting you go. I am the biggest fool in the whole world. But this biggest fool wants to have the most beautiful girl to be his girlfriend. To be a part of his life even more.

I was a coward because I ignored my feeling for you. I was scared and thats the reason why I called hannah. But the fact is even she got to know that we are not meant for each other.

The other night while I saw you getting close to mike I was burned to death because if jealousy.

Even hannah could see that. So that just you don't have any confusion I will tell you everything.

After going to the house after talking with you at the beach last night I realised I love you so much and I am not going to let you go this time.

So I cane back to house talked to everyone after you were asleep in your room and they all agreed with me.

They too think that we both are dumb enough to let each other go.

Hannah said that she would be more happy if I get you back rather than letting you go. She forgive me for this.

So now that I realised I love you, we all made this plan so that I can get a real nice chance to tell you how I feel.

Nancy Stewart. You make my heart skip the beat. I am so incredible in Love with you and will always love you till I breathe on this earth.

Will you give this stupid playboy named Derek, a chance to prove his love for you? Will you accept to be my girlfriend?"

He gave such a beautiful and incredible long speech that I was speechless.

I just stared into his beautiful eyes for a moment and closed my eyes and saw his face from the first time I saw him in that class when I was sitting next to him.

I instantly opened my eyes and saw him. He is the one. He is standing right in front of me.

This is the guy for me. He just poured his heart to me. How can I be so stupid to let him go. He has been my best friend and I was trying so hard to ignore my feeling for him.

But now I know that he loves me too. And there is absolutely no need for me to ignore my feelings.

A huge grin was there on my face and I said "Yes yes yes. In all ways YES"

I kissed him. He kissed me. We both shared the most passionate kiss ever.

He hugged me tightly and took me in his arms and lifted me.

And we kissed again and again.

Everyone around us was so happy. Melisa was even crying.

I looked around and saw happycouples around me.

Melisa-Erin

Lucas-Stacy

Holly-Alex

Hannah-Mike

Even hannah was hugging mike.

Wow this was the best feeling that I ever had. All my closest friends did this.

There were no more words to describe my happiness.

I just hugged Derek and kissed him like I never had before.

----------------------------------

The End