A little history down the road... (2)

"Hey kiddo, day dreaming or what?" called my mom, Mrs. Ella Stewart. "No mom, just thinking about some one" i said with a smirk on my face.

"Ohh if I am not wrong then that someone is definetly going to be Danny" she said teasingingly. I was totally blushing, "just stop mom" i said with somewhat stern voice. "Ohkay Ohkay dear, as you wish"

I was doing the dishes as we just had our dinner. Mom was up with some kitchen work and i thought helping her might be a good idea.

We always enjoyed talking after all its a mother-daughter thing, as all say. We chatted a little more and then went to the main hall.

Ofcourse my home was not all that big and designed one, though it gave the best feeling in the world when i entered this place. Afterall home sweet home. My Dad Mr. Stewart had his own buisness and was pretty well happy with whatever he got, he is at least that much well to do that he can afford me and all my fees for my clg and later for my med school.

My parents have always treated me like a princess. I am always going to thank god for giving me such blessed parents. They stay here in Lexington, Kentucky. I though stay a little away at Louisville.

I do come to meet them whenever time permits, mostly on the weekends. In the hall, i sat with my dad too.

soon I had to say Goodbye to my parents because i had to reach to my appartment on time. I quickly hugged them goodbyes and goodwishes to them and quickly set off.

The entire time while returning to my appartment all i could think about was Danny, my boyfriend.

We met in high school and since then togethor, like inseperable lovers, though he is not with me in my med school.

This entire time was a nostalgic memmory dragging me down through a memmory lane directly to the first time we actually even talked.

Even though we were in the same classes most of the time during high school none of us ever got the strength to ask each other out. for me the only reason was that i was too shy back in those days and for him it was just that he was to afraid that i will say no to him. well he never knew how much i always waited for him to ask me on a date or to even make a conversation with me.

So i guess that was the lucky day because there was a party at my friend's place who also happened to be his friend.

What made us express each other's feelings is still not known. I was at the backyard just sitting and starring at the sky when he came.

"May i sit here" he said with a weak smile. "ofcourse, its not like that i would stop you as such it is not my house" i said with the same tone he asked. to this he replied "Ohh, that means you would not allow me to sit beside you if it was your house?" he asked grinning.

to that i had a slight blush which i tried my best to hide but i guess was not completely able to hide. I quickly replied "You can think that way if you want to i wont correct you" in a flirty tone. "By the way you never introduced yourself to me" i added. "Well ohkay then, I am Danny Ross" he said and moved his hand in front of him for me to shake it.

at first I was a bit nervous as to what to say but i let that pass and quickly grabbed his hand and said "Nancy Stewart, it is" He held my hands firmly took them near his lips and gently placed a soft kiss on my hands with his such soft lips and said "Pleasure meeting you" i said "Likewise" I quickly took my hands off from his grip.

We sat there for few moments without speaking. Thank god, he broke that silence and asked me

"Would you like to go out with me? I know we are just 16 or so but a dinner an movie would be good. what would you say?" I was on cloud nine when i heard that he actually asked me out, but i just couldn't let him know that easily that I was so damm happy so i controlled all my emotions and replied causually

"I'll think about it" he made a sad face like a puppy dog pleading me to say yes, but still i stayed firm and told him "Ohk fine, I'll let you know about that tomorrow in school"

he gave me a weak but satisfying smile. And i added "Ohh by the way I am not yet 16, but will be in a few days" he blinked his eyes and gave a crocky smile and said "Well then you are a few months younger than me" i smiled to that.

The thing that happened next was completely un expected.

He came a little more closer to me. His lips only inches away from mine, i should have pushed him away but i did not have the wish to do that so i just decided to go with the flow.

Soon his lips came even closer to mine and I could smell his minty breath on my lips, i closed my eyes to just feel the moment. But when he was too close he just said "I guess this will have to wait because I want our first kiss to be special, too special and also that should occur when we actually start liking and knowing each other"

with this he slowly pulled hinself away from me. I smiled. He gave me a quick kiss on my forehead and said "See you tomorrow then?!" He stood up saying that.

I replied too quickly "yup" and gave him a huge grin. He left with a huge big smile spread on his face.

I was there sitting on a bench on some one's backyard and grinning and blushing. I felt like a complete idiot because i just could not make that smile disapper.

All I thought was how beautiful was this time and how i am going to remember it for the rest of my life no matter what happens.

It was up till that day the Best Day or i would say Best Time i ever had and i was just so happy about it.

It was that day, and today is this day nearly 2-3 years after that and still i think we are the same and infact our little crush did change into besties and lovers.

Sometimes I feel my self to be so lucky to be a part of his life, to say to everyone that i am his gf, and that he is mine. With all these beautiful memories in my mind i did not even realized i was about to reach my appartment.

Thinking about some good old stuffs do just make us feel lighten up and makes us happy.

-------------------

Guys this is my first book and I am trying out writing for the very first time.

So short short parts, please ignore that.

Please ignore my grammer and spelling mistakes also because it is not eddited.

And do comment or vote please...

- crazycrystal