-I N S A N I T Y- sterek fanf...

By ThePhoenixAshes

(under editing) "You Really Have To Learn Not To Trust A Fox. They'l... More

Prolouge
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
~End~
40k

Chapter one

14.9K 557 106
By ThePhoenixAshes

Stiles-

I sat on my bed facing the wall, the sun was already up and I was waiting my alarm to ring since I was ready for school.

I didn't sleep last night, I haven't in days, and anytime I do I have horrible night terrors that I have to scream myself awake from.

I haven't had these since...my mother died from when I was 9. Her name was Claudia Stilinski, she had frontotemporal dementia killed her slowly and painfully over months on end, and I didn't even know.

I sighed, continuing to think about her, she always hated it when I cried, so after she died, dad yelling and throwing stuff at me, I bottled everything up and always said "I'm Fine."

It was always a lie, but I always found something to distract me of the feelings I don't let loose.

But after mine, Scotts, and Alisons sacrifice to the Nemeton to save my dad, Scott's mom, and Alison's dad...

Deaton said we'd feel a darkness surrounding our hearts, Scott made himself his own anchor, Alison saw visions her dead aunt, and me, I'm going crazy.

I have these insanely real nightmare, I can't read, I daydream terrifying shit, I always think someone is watching me, and I feel like I hear voices.

The voices keep saying riddles, it sound like a man, with a string lisp, and really creepy.

I was startled out my thoughts as I heard the alarm fill my ears. I jumped, grabbing my chest, and turning it off.

I grab my backpack and slowly walk downstairs, finding my dad making coffee, and cereal for us. "Hey son, did you get any sleep?"

I shook my head, grabbing a bowl, and sitting down. "Maybe we could get you some medicine to help?" He suggested.

"I've been taking medicine, it doesn't help. Thanks anyway dad." I smiled at him. He forced a smile back a kissed my head, before leaving for work.

I grabbed a cup of coffee taking it with me to school. I got in my beloved jeep heading off to meet Scott and the others at school.

I pulled into the parking lot, near Scott's dirt bike and the twins motorcycles. I jumped out, grabbing the thermos of coffee, and my bag heading to see the pack.

"Hey Scott." I say smiling softly and waving. "Hey bro! Come on were going to be late for first period."

They didn't bother asking if I was okay, even if I wasn't
-which was always-
I said I was fine.

The bell rang as me and the others -Scott, Ethan, Aiden, Isaac, Danny, Lydia, and Alison-

We ran to the building so fast we didn't even notice Derek fucking Hale watching us by the trees

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 3.7K 13
It was just another one of those days with werewolves and etc. Stiles was fed up with it all Scott , Jackson , Issac and ........ of course .. Derek.
398K 10.2K 15
When Stiles dad turns back to his old way of drinking and starts to abuse him, Stiles doesn't know what to do. He doesn't tell anyone in hopes that...
1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
668K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...