Chapter Nine

Scott's POV-

Stiles has been missing for days. Kira mother and father think he's gone. But I know there is a way to save him.

We stopped by the hospital it was me, Derek, Kira, Allison, and Isaac.

Derek seem overly worried for Stiles. He told me that burrol used Kira's powers to jump start the nogitsune in stiles.

Me and Derek realized one thing after he told me he spoke with his deceased mother about how they protected Beacon Hills.

Stiles was protecting us, from himself. Me and Derek were on the roof and saw that a wire was exposed.

See as it was no harm, we tried to leave. But it broke and that's when shit hit the fan.

A fire hydrant broke flooded the parking lot, the wire electrified the water and Isaac. Kira used her power to stop the sparks.

Me and Derek ran to Isaac. "Isaac!" They lifted him up and in the building. I don't know what it was but I felt like my hope was dying.

Derek looked at me as my thoughts drifted to how to save Stiles. "Scott, we'll save him."

I nodded, he's right negative thoughts don't help.

Nogitsune-

I stood behind some trees watching all this happened and I grinned happily. "Chaos, Strife, and Pain.." I locked eyes with Kira's mother. "Chaos has come again."

/a day later\

It was all going to plan, Isaac, the pain of the innocent. I craved more. I needed more. I finished everything up.

And stepped I the basement of the school. I grabbed a imiter and turned it on.

About three minutes later the door opened, and the footsteps neared before stopping completely. I smirked before putting on my best Stiles act.

I turned around and licked my lips acting scared. "I know what your thinking, but I'm me. I don't know where I've been for the past few days but I know I'm me right now."

Little Scotty bought it, while the twins wolfed out and attacked me.

I screamed trying to run, but they grabbed me. Scott roared at Ethan and Aiden causing them to stop and shrink away.

"Stiles...what the hell have you been up too?" Scott started. "I don't know, but look at this."

I was ecstatic. I grabbed the bag pulling a blueprint out.

"This is a blueprint of the hospitals wiring system. These red marks are where I sabotaged."

"Okay..what the hell have you been doing?" Aiden skeptically asked.

"I don't know...but whatever it is, is gonna be bad, really bad." I dumped the bag revealing wires, jump starters, tools, traps, arrows, trip wire, and tools to make a bomb.

I couldn't help but smirk at the sight. Luckily they were to busy staring at the contents of the bag.

"Wait...this is the cross country trail. Right?" Ethan asked.

"Also the trail we saved Malia on." Scott said looking at me.

I grabbed the stuff and we headed out to stop everyone.

We pulled around the corner to see coach standing there looking at Stiles' jeep shocked. "S-Stilinski? Are-"

"Coach there's no time listen."

Ethan stopped Danny, Aiden stayed with me, and Scott stopped Kira. The rest were coming up so I jumped in front.
"WAIT WAIT STOP!!"

They stopped running. I couldn't have one hit my trip wire. I checked the ground finding the end of a bear trap I hid I pulled it up slowly, until it showed the end, nothing there.

Coach Finstock started sarcastically clapping. "Good job Stilinski! You found a length chain. Now can some explain what is going on?!"

I smirked slightly as he hit the wire, shooting a arrow at his stomach. "Aw crap," he muttered as he fell to the ground. The students crowed around him as started freaking out.

"I'm gonna die! I'm-I'm gonna die!" Me and Scott tried to convince him he wasn't going to but that didn't quite work.

Scott took his pain causing him pass out. My made my hands shake as I held them up blood covering them.

"S-Scott I did this, it could've been his head or throat-"

"But it wasn't! He's gonna be okay, Stiles. The ambulance is here."
I heard it and stiles' dads cruiser. "And my dad."

/a few hours later\

I planted the fake bomb on Jared's lap, it had Sheriff Stilinski's name plate in it from the station.

There at the station was the birthday present with the real fun in it. Best part is, Derek and Chris are there.

At that thought I felt stiles screaming at me to leave them alone. I smirked while watching from the crowd away from the bus the 'bomb' was on.

I knew little defenseless Stiles liked Derek. A big bad werewolf.

Parrish put the plate against the window, showing the sheriff. The students looked at me, and my jaw dropped.

Me and Scott got there first. I ran to a deputy severely injured. "S-Scott...can you do something take his pain? Make it easier?" I begged him and he complied.

I grinned as I watched him take his pain.

Perfect.

--------

Wassup so chapter nine huh. This was longer than te others. Sorry if it sounds so mixed up I wrote this at 2-3am XD

Byeee