Chapter one

Stiles-

I sat on my bed facing the wall, the sun was already up and I was waiting my alarm to ring since I was ready for school.

I didn't sleep last night, I haven't in days, and anytime I do I have horrible night terrors that I have to scream myself awake from.

I haven't had these since...my mother died from when I was 9. Her name was Claudia Stilinski, she had frontotemporal dementia killed her slowly and painfully over months on end, and I didn't even know.

I sighed, continuing to think about her, she always hated it when I cried, so after she died, dad yelling and throwing stuff at me, I bottled everything up and always said "I'm Fine."

It was always a lie, but I always found something to distract me of the feelings I don't let loose.

But after mine, Scotts, and Alisons sacrifice to the Nemeton to save my dad, Scott's mom, and Alison's dad...

Deaton said we'd feel a darkness surrounding our hearts, Scott made himself his own anchor, Alison saw visions her dead aunt, and me, I'm going crazy.

I have these insanely real nightmare, I can't read, I daydream terrifying shit, I always think someone is watching me, and I feel like I hear voices.

The voices keep saying riddles, it sound like a man, with a string lisp, and really creepy.

I was startled out my thoughts as I heard the alarm fill my ears. I jumped, grabbing my chest, and turning it off.

I grab my backpack and slowly walk downstairs, finding my dad making coffee, and cereal for us. "Hey son, did you get any sleep?"

I shook my head, grabbing a bowl, and sitting down. "Maybe we could get you some medicine to help?" He suggested.

"I've been taking medicine, it doesn't help. Thanks anyway dad." I smiled at him. He forced a smile back a kissed my head, before leaving for work.

I grabbed a cup of coffee taking it with me to school. I got in my beloved jeep heading off to meet Scott and the others at school.

I pulled into the parking lot, near Scott's dirt bike and the twins motorcycles. I jumped out, grabbing the thermos of coffee, and my bag heading to see the pack.

"Hey Scott." I say smiling softly and waving. "Hey bro! Come on were going to be late for first period."

They didn't bother asking if I was okay, even if I wasn't
-which was always-
I said I was fine.

The bell rang as me and the others -Scott, Ethan, Aiden, Isaac, Danny, Lydia, and Alison-

We ran to the building so fast we didn't even notice Derek fucking Hale watching us by the trees