Chapter Eight

Stiles-

They took me out of school to do some tests on me, I was terrified. I knew why, I'm showing the same symptoms my mom did.

Scott walked in the room as I sat on the cot of the MRI machine. I looked at him, "you know what they're looking for right?"

He looked over at me, "It's called frontotemporal dementia, areas of the brain start to shrink. It's the only form of dementia that can hit teenagers."

I paused looking down, "it's what my mom had, and there's no cure..." I ended glancing up at him, he wiped his eyes and looked away, "Stiles if you have it, we'll do something." We looked at each other.

"I'll do something." I slightly nodded my head as tears flooded my eyes, Scott hugged me tight. As he walked out the room I looked to see who was there.

Scott, Melissa, my dad, and...Derek? "Stiles, lay before we put you in there I must warn you that you will here a loud noise, it's the electricity and it's sound like a hammer hitting a anvil, would you like some ear plugs?"

I shook my head, "no I'm fine."

The cot moved in the MRI machine and I moved my head some, "I need you too be still stiles, this will take 45 minutes to a hour."

"You will here that noise now." A loud clanking filled my ears. Anxiety fell over me.

About 30 minutes in tears were streaming down my face and I was hyperventilating. I closed my eyes and opened them to see I was out of the machine.

"Have you figured out my riddle stiles?" My voice shook and breath quickened.

"No.."

"If you figure it out...we will let them go stiles"

Tears threatened to spill again. "W-who?"

He looked to the window showing my dad, Scott, Derek, Melissa. "Them..your friends you family.."

"Were going to destroy all of them stiles one...by...one." That's all it took. Tears flooded my cheeks. "W-wh-why?"

He walked closer to me and I backed up. "Everyone has it but no one can loose it, what is it?"

"I don't know."

He raised his voice. "Everyone has it but no one can loose it, what is it?!"

"I don't know!" I spun around putting my hands over my ears.

"WHAT IS IT!?"

I screamed, "I DONT KNOW!" Silence.

Then a terrifyingly familiar voice spoke. "What is it Stiles?"

"A shadow.." I whispered and I slowly turned around to the that thing with a few bandages left,
He tugged them off and looked up at me.

It was like looking in a mirror, it was me but not. It was evil, I could tell I have a sense for these evil things.

My eyes flung open and I was in a white room sitting on a chair tied down watching through my outside eyes. Having no control what so ever.

Nogitsune-

My eyes opened and a looked around, the light flickered and all went off. I took the chance to leave.

When the lights were on I found myself in the room stiles was in. I finished tying his shoes and got up looking down the hall.

I walked towards the elevator as it opened. She stood there, "You know me," she started I raised my brows. "So you'll know I won't be detained by your choose of host."

I squinted my eyes tilting my head, "Are you threatening us?" The lights flickered and two Oni appeared behind her, I showed no expression.

"Now I'm threatening you."

I looked at her and sighed, "were not scared by your little fireflies." I turned around and started walking away.

"I know someone who can destroy you." She spoke. I stopped in my tracks, and looked over my shoulder at her.

I stared at her and walked on. Time to start my plan.

----------
If you can't tell I'm not putting sterek in right away like EVERY sterek fanfic does. I'm waiting but don't worry. It'll happen!

I hope you enjoyed! And if you would like for me to make a different FanFictio or story after or durning this please tell me!

Byeeee.