Chapter Twelve

Stiles

I have only been in Ichen for two days. Already, I've been beaten by a girl, Malia no less, told by Ms.Morris that if I sleep I'll be in danger, and then the head person of Ichen House giving me a sedative throwing me to the floor.

My sleep was riddled with horrifying nightmare I could not wake until Malia woke me.

We managed to get to the basement where I had been certain I was about a week ago. I look at the wall where a backwards five was carved. We tore the wall down finding that thing I keep seeing in there but ya know decayed.

Right after that, it went down

So here we are now. Malia was passed out in the corner, Oliver had used a taser on us. It effect her more than me.

Which was odd considering she's a werecoyote.

Oliver had tied me down with stage 5 restraints. "O-Oliver don't do this."

"Sstop.." That sickly familiar voice. "Malia doesn't mean much to you stiles..." He tilted his head circling me. "but what about...Derek Hale?"

I pulled against the restraints. "Don't touch him!"
Tears threatened to spill. "Then let me in."

Oliver started the drill he had and pointed it at my head. Tear flooded down my checks. The whirring sound filled my ears, but the voice was louder.

"Let me in!"

"Let me in!!"

"LET! ME! IN!"

And I did. I went numb as I found my self in a white room and it was like being in a theater. I could see out my outside eyes, but I wasn't there. I was in my mind.

I knew I made a mistake.

Nogitsune

For this plan I had to something special. I had already planned everything out. I met in the back of Ichen seeing the older kitsune.

"I'll defeat you, even if it means killing a innocent teenage boy." She spoke. I nodded. "But your forgetting something aren't you? You only have one tail now...or do you?"

Her eyes widened as I held up the dagger stabbing my own stomach cutting myself open. (No flies.. .-. It confused me to much.)

Before leaving I hid it where only I would find it. Then I disappeared.

Lydia's POV-

Everyone was upset about the whole Stiles Nogitsune Ichen house deal. I think Derek is the most upset out of all of us. Call me crazy but I sense some chemistry between them.
I ship it.

Currently me and Aiden were driving and as usual lightly arguing. Until I started freaking out driving uncontrollably. I slammed the brakes opening the car door.

We were in a empty parking lot. And under a street lamp was...stiles. Laying face down in blood passed out.

-------

So i rematched teen wolf again and I see A LOT of stiles derek shit. Like when Derek saved stiles from peter in the hospital, and again in the police station, then with stiles holding Derek up in the pool. All the abuse Derek puts on stiles.

And when Derek flirted with the woman at the station and stiles seemed pissed.

The looks they share, like when Isaac was getting in the tub of ice and stiles put the glove on and Derek looked at him like 'seriously?'

And Derek looking at stiles then looks away, and right after stiles looks at Derek and looks away.
And more

I just wanted to point that out because some people DONT UNDERSTAND OUR SHIP!

STEREK FOR THE WIN!

Also am I spelling Ichen House right? XD

SO HYPER