Chapter six

Stiles-

The next day I went to school, our new history teacher would be there, Mr.Yukimura ((I have NO fucking clue how to spell/pronouce it! ITS KIRAS FATHA!))

His daughter Kira seemed to be trying to help us. But after Jennifer, Jessica, Julia WHAT EVER HER NAME WAS! I don't trust anyone.

I was talking to Scott asking if he was still seeing his shadow as a killer wolf, he put his head down, 'that's a yes'

The teacher called me up to read, but I couldn't, the words started blurring up, I saw the other students staring at me.

I looked back down, my breathing became heavy, and the words on the page started moving down, Scott stood up, "Stiles?"

The teacher raised a eyebrow, as we left the room. We ended up in the locker room, and i started having a panic attack.

"This is just a dream, this is a dream!" I shouted to myself. "This isn't a dream stiles! How-how can you tell if it is or not?"

"Fin-Fingers...you have more fingers."

"Count with me stiles. One, two."

"Three"

"Four, five,"

"Six, Seven."

"Eight, nine,"

"Ten"

He held up all ten and looked at me, "ten stiles. Ten."

"What's happening to me? Your seeing stuff, Allison sees her dead aunt, and
Im loosing my mind..."
------------

Hey guys what's up? Sorry for the wait! And yes SO OUT OF ORDER BUT SCREW IT!

FUCKLIFE!

Anyway so here's a filler update! Byeeeeee