Chapter Fourteen

::sorry it's been so long guys::

Derek's POV-

Deaton explained that Scott and someone close to him needs to enter his mind, they chose me. I don't understand because he hates me, but oh well.

The Nogitsune was sitting right next to me, staring at the wall, pissed off. Tape over his mouth, and blood on his clothes. The boy I love is here but not at the same time.

Scott stood behind us and focused, red eyes glowing and claws out. His claws quickly entered our necks.

--------------------

My eyes opened, I found myself in the woods I stood up not moving on my own, I started walking towards to teen boys, Stiles and Scott....

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

Stiles rubbed his neck and Scott said, "We were looking for something."

"This is private property."

Stiles spoke up, "hey sorry we didn't know." I nodded and threw Scott his inhaler.

/                      \
The setting around me changed, I was on stiles room, with him below me, not doing anything bad, he reached and put a hand on my neck pulling me closer to him, out lips connected, moving in sync.

I was in my personal Heaven. I pulled back breathing heavy. "Hey Der what's wrong?" He asked. "This isn't real, this isn't real. I need to save the real stiles.." I jumped up and ran out the room. I stepped into a white tiled room, Scott walked up to me.

We turned in a random direction and saw the Nemeton, the Nogitsune from World War II, a Japanese game board, and...Stiles.

"Stiles!" Me and Scott yelled at the same running towards him. But the distance never decreased.

"Scott...stiles is apart of your pack right? He's human but apart of the pack right?" He nodded. "Of course."

"And how does the alpha signal his pack?"

He looked down and back up shifted. "They howl."
He howled and it echoed across the room. Stiles looked up, at the bandaged nogitsune, and back down. He swiped off all the board pieces, and the nogitsune growled loudly at him.

--------------------

Me and Scott shot awake. As did the nogitsune. He ripped off his tape, and gagged of air, before pulling a bandage wrap out of his throat. It kept happening until he fell back gasping for air.

A hand shot out of the bandages on the floor, slowly the Nogitsunes body emerged from the ground.

Me and Scott went to attack when it tried tearing off the wraps. Scott gently pulled some off. Revealing Stiles...the real Stiles. "Scott, D-Derek?" He asked shocked. I stared in his eyes.

"Where's the nogitsune?" Ethan asked. "Where
Lydia?" Allison asked.

"Lydia? LYDIA!!!" Scott ran out to find her while me and stiles sat there side by side.

-20 minutes later-

Everyone walked out and left. Stiles was weak and couldn't walk much. So i stayed with him. "D-Derek...I need to tell you something.."

I looked at him with concern. "I...I love you.."
My eyes widen in shock. He...loved me?!

"I love you too, Stiles." He looked up at me. I gently leaned down giving him time to pull away, and connected my lips with his. I just wanted to stay like this...

With Stiles.

--------------------

IT HAS HAPPENED!!!!

ARE YOU HAPPY FELLOW STEREK SHIPPERS?!

Anyway sorry for the long wait. Shit happened.

Tell me what you think I love reading comments!!