Chapter Eleven

Stiles-

I was able to convince my dad to sign me up at Ichen House. A mental health facility. Yea ya know a Nut House? Asylum? Loony bin?

Yep, I'm hoping that somehow it'll help or at least keep me calm. The ride was silent. I felt horrible for my dad.

We pulled up and got out, just in time for a black camaro, and motorbike to pull up. Scott and Derek walked up.

"Why are you doing this?" Scott basically shouting at me and my dad. Derek looked at me with a pain, sad, confused filled look.

My heart twisted in sadness seeing that. I hate seeing my sourwolf sad.

well not 'mine' but I wish. Scott and my dad were in a argument, so I stepped in. "It was my idea." Everyone looked at me.

"I don't want to hurt anyone anymore.." I whispered. "Stiles you don't have to do this." Derek told me with a worried voice.

"I do.." I looked to my dad who had a painfully sad look. I nodded and we walked through the gates. I glanced back a Derek and Scott.

We walked in the lobby seeing a few people acting strange. But what do you expect? Me and my dad followed this lady who started going over the rules and schedule.

My dad was freaking out because he felt we forgot something. I dumped out everything in my pockets,
"Your pillow! We forgot it! How? We always have it."

I tried to calm him down, "you be able to get a good nights sleep without it." I stood up with the woman and he did too. I hugged him, "I haven't had a good sleep in weeks..I love ya dad."

With that I walked away. The woman started explaining stuff to me when I heard a man talking. I looked up to see a guy trying to hang himself while repeating a riddle.

"I'm a part of a bird that's not in the sky, I can swim in ocean yet still remain dry."

I tried to leave because i know I'm not safe anymore. The woman threatened to use stage five restraints to the bed.

"I wouldn't choose that one." I looked behind me to see a teen boy around my age. "I'm Oliver." She had already shut the door.

I sat on my bed and sighed. "Stiles."
"There was suicide wasn't there?" He asked.

I nodded. "I knew it, I could hear it." I looked at Oliver. "How?" "The way this place was built. You can you hear everything. It used to be called Echo House."

A little while later he fell asleep while I stared out the bared window.

I can't sleep without my pillow.

------

Sorry for the wait! Wifi is out!!

Love you guys