Come on, Bear- a phan fiction

By misspaperlilies

Dan and Phil are both new to Asherson High though Phil knows a bit more about the school than most people do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22 *SMUT*
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 16

138 6 2
By misspaperlilies

Sitting on our sofa was in real life, Dad.

He didn't look anything like he did in the dream. He was wearing a medium grey hoodie

that was completely clean and also clean jeans. His hair was only slightly messy and but otherwise the ear length brushed back hair looked average to normal people.

Though, above what he looked like I was internally panicking because this man hurt my family for years and now he is back to haunt us. I looked towards Mum and she was patting the sofa chair's arm the was next to the sofa she was on.

I walked around Mum's legs mot taking my eyes of Dad. Even though he looked different

in every aspect, I did not trust him with a breath of air in my house without me watching him. I slowly sat down in the sofa chair and flicked my eyes at Mum.

"Dan, Adrian" She said. Adrian was sitting in the chair closest to the door. His eyes kept flicking around the room from person to person. My eyes were doing the same. I looked at Dad for a few seconds before glancing at Adrian before directing some of my attention to Mum as she began to speak. My eyes were fluttering back from Dad to Mum.

"This is James. He is Dad's brother. He lives a few houses down" Mum said. Adrian was texting on his phone frantically. I kind of hoped he wasn't telling anyone to call the police because I'm one to believe everyone has a chance to prove their worthiness.

"That's great Mum but can I please go back to my bedroom?" Adrian asked and stood up. Mum tried to ask him to stay but Adrian interrupted.

"Why did we have to come down and meet him anyway? I'm pretty sure Dan and I know and understand that you very much love Dad but I'm going to be honest to you Mum, we don't really like him that much. And no offence James but even if you are a good guy, it's been ages since we've had to deal with you family, and I'm pretty sure we would like that ages to be just a bit longer thanks." Adrian said, leaving the room.

Mum looked at me and I looked back at her stunned. I didn't know what to do or what to say. I didn't know how she felt and I didn't know if I should leave or stay. I didn't know if I should apologise to anyone on his be-half, I didn't know what to do in the slightest. I stayed still looking silently back and forth between Mum and James.

Mum looked at me and whispered-

"You can go" - and I walked back out of the room without a word and walked into the stair way and up, into my bedroom. I had no idea what to do. I could hear very quietly Adrian crying in his bedroom and that really hurt me.

I took in a deep breath and walked over to my window, opening it, walking out onto the roof outside my widow. The sun was going in and out of the clouds. It wasn't a bad day but that was probably because Summer was only just coming to an end.

I sat down on the tin roof-top and exhaled. I picked up my phone and dialled Phil's number. after a few rings it went quiet and with a bit of static sound a Phil asked-

"Hello?" Phil asked.

"Hey Phil, it's Dan" I said

"Oh, hi Dan. Sorry my phone doesn't show contacts when people call"

"It's fine" I said flatly.

"What's wrong?"

"You know how I told you about my Dad?" I asked, my voice still quiet.

"Yeah?"

"It's not him exactly but for some reason I've only just found out Dad has a brother and that brother happens to live a few houses down from us. He is in our lounge as we speak" I explained. It was silent for a second before Phil replied.

"Oh... Is he as bad as your Dad?" Phil asked

"Actually no, he is pretty chill but Adrian didn't take it well and I don't kow what to do"

"Where are you?"

"I'm on the roof outside my window, you'll see it when you come over"

"Are you safe?" Phil asked. I nodded but then remembered he couldn't see me.

"Yeah I'm fine. Adrian is crying in his bedroom and I presume Mum and Dad's brother, James, are talking downstairs" I explained. I heard Phil let out a deep breath.

"Are you safe sleeping there? Do you want to come to my house for the night?" Phil said.

"Phil, I'm pretty sure I'm okay, I just wanted to hear your voice. You calm me"

"I love you Dan"

"I love you Phil"

*NEXT DAY*

Phil and I were with Louise's group in the lounging area in the library. Because Louise has been here for a while she knew everyone in Sam's group-

According to Louise, the leader was Jeremy Sims. He was the tallest and apparently he was 19 and has stayed back for however many years. Then there was Sam Pepper, I knew him from EWHS <East West High School> but here he is known for apparently screwing every slut in the school and a thought by Louise that Sam is the co-leader of the group. Blake James, the short one that chased us apparently moved her a couple years ago from Malorie College. That was the closest high school to my house and that gave me a bit of a fright to think that he might live near me. Kris O'Hannah, was supposedly the one in the group who was just there because he himself didn't want to be beat up. Phil said he bets Kris is the gay one in the group. Masin Addison is a past co-leader and now according to Emma and Luke, Masin plans all the attacks and if they are going to do anything outside of school Masin will plan it. Kian Suite was another co-leader.

And after all of those people there was another 7 people that run the group. Bigger groups mean more dominance over the other students at school. After a long discussion on Sam's group now deemed "OAH" group meaning 'obnoxious ass hole' group. Secret codes with friends are great right?

It was lunch and everyone was crowding into the library to use the computers for the gamers and the magazines for the snobby girls and then the lounge for the average people like us. Even though we were all talking to each other and being social we were all looking down at phones and tablets being unsocial, in a way.

"Did I tell you guys about my brother?" Louise asked out of the blue. We all shook our heads still staring at screens.

"The OAH's broke into his locker and filled the thing with spray-paint. We told Mr Greening-" (our principle) "- and he said because he doesn't have proof it was them he wont do anything about it. It's pathetic" Louise explained. I looked up from my phone to look at her. Phil was looking up too, and when Louise noticed she stared back.

"When did this happen?" Phil asked.

"Monday" Louise said looking back down to her phone.

"Where's his locker?" I asked putting my phone in my pocket, still looking at Louise, even though she isn't looking at me.

"I don't know the number but I can show you were if it such a big deal..? Did I mention he has a new locker now?" Louise said putting her phone away too and looking up at Phil and I.

I stood up off the sofa, Phil and Louise following.

"We'll be back in a minute" Louise said while Emma, Luke, Carrie, Jake and Alex just nodded and started talking about whatever.

Louise led us out of the library and into the guys locker bays. We walked through a row of lockers and into the main hallway so that as we were walking, "boys" lockers were on the left, "Girls" lockers were on the right. I felt off to the fact when Louise turned it was into Phil and I's locker row. We walked to the end and there, sat the locker the OAH group was crowed around just on Monday like Louise said.

We too a better look at it now that no one who wanted to kill us was around. The door on the outside has scratches in the grey paint next to the handle, the entire front was smashed in and you could see on the floor where black and green paint had dripped onto the floor. Louise opened to the door for us to be re-introduced to the paint filled locker.

From the roof to the floor, the entire thing was black with green seeping through. You could even see where Louise's brother's books and school bag were sitting. A dint in the paint. On the inside of the door they had written things in the paint. Things like 'kill yourself emo' and 'go die faggot'.

It hurts when these things are thrown at you but when they are to a new first year student it hurt a tiny bit more. I could feel how Louise was feeling about this so I closed the locker and Phil and I lead Louise back to the library to be sat down with the others.

"Did Louise tell you about our plan?" Carrie said.  

<THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS ARE GOING TO BE A LITTLE SLOW SORRY>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 13.4K 30
It all started with that kiss, that moment and that passion when Dan became lost and Phil was clueless but both in love. The story of a skinny love t...
105K 8.2K 110
[COMPLETED] a phan au where dan and phil didn't meet before 2015, and the only thing that matters is their choices. phil is great at messing up, an...
1.8K 148 21
I've read a bunch of phan, so why not write one? Dan Howell's life couldn't be any better at the moment. He has met the most beautiful, charming, kin...
2.6K 100 23
[Completed] Jess Chapman lives with fellow youtubers and friends of 5 1/2 years-Dan Howell and Phil Lester One night everything changes and she has t...