Crawford and Chris Collins im...

By magconboys2016

Don't read if you don't like dirty. More

Crawford (home)
Crawford (movies)
Crawford (home)
Crawford ( party)
Chris (beach) Sarah
Crawford ( home )
Crawford (diana)
Hey guys
Chris (Sarah)
Authurs note!
Chris (Lillian)
New Book!!!
The end of the book

Chris (lexi)

5.9K 37 3
By magconboys2016

"Happy birth day Chris" everyone pops out from there hiding places and shouts. Today was Chris's birthday and I decided to throw him a surprise party!

A smile appears on his face, "happy birthday day baby" I peak his lips. "You did this" I smirk "yup, now go have fun" I pushed him towards the crowd.

I love him and all but he's been spending to much time with me, not that I'm complaining. He needs to hangs with his 'bros'.

************After party**************

Soon every one leaves. I see Chris coming down the stairs "no present?" I smirk and walk towards him "I have one for you." I take his hand and lead him upstairs to my bed room.

He smirks at me "sit on the edge of the bed" I command, he walks to the edge of the bed and sits like I told him.

I get on my nees in front of him. "Damn I like this position. You should do it more often" he winks at me. I take off his pants throughing them somewhere. I started to Palm him through his boxers, he throughs his head back letting out a loud moan.

I can feel myself getting wet. I take down his boxers and hold his cock in my hand. I bring my head down and start to suck on his tip "ugh Lexi" I start to make my way down bobbing my head up and down. I swirl my tongue around and moan. "Fuck baby" I start to pumping him "I'm close babe". I quicken my pace to help him cum. His head snaps back and moans loud, cumming in my mouth. I swollow and stand up. "Happy birth day baby".

Okay I just did this one because I'm really tired and I'm going to go to bed so goodnight and I hope you liked it Lexi!!!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.8K 41
The idea of the game was you were given a girl name and you had to try and get her into your bed - harmless fun as many people would say. If you was...
3.6K 261 63
The characters don't belong to me but to Beth Reeckles and Netflix. What if Elle had finally figured out what she wants to do in life and the best co...
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
352K 8.5K 29
Lennon Davenport works as her father's assistant. One of his client's is Harry Styles, world's biggest rock star. They were bound to meet somehow and...