The Science of Seduction ❤ BB...

By SeraSki

All of these include you, my dear reader. More

Sherlock - Smart
Sherlock - Get Over It
Sherlock - Framed (Part 1)
Moriarty - Therapy
Sherlock and John - Sleepless
Sherlock - Killer
Mycroft - Day Off
Sherlock - Waves
Moriarty - Hunt And Torture
Framed - Sherlock (Part Two)
Sherlock - Prom Night
Sherlock - Police (Part 1)
Sherlock - Alive
Sherlock and John - Sleepless (Part 2)
Moriarty - Sugar Plum Fairy
Sherlock and Moriarty - Touch

Sherlock - Scary

7.8K 203 302
By SeraSki

((Requested by Shayna_Holmes this is for you, darling!))

I sit in my car, deeply frustrated as I try to make a call for the millionth time.

My car had broken down in the middle of nowhere. I was on my way home from a party, it was late. 

When I give up on trying to use my phone, I look out my window to see that a very thick layer of fog surrounds my car, but in it's midst, I can see a house. It's pretty chilly out tonight too.

It's a huge, Victorian almost. With fencing and an unusually eerie gate.

I step out of my car, shutting the door behind me. The full moon shines brightly, partially blocked out by some clouds. It's like living a horror film.

I guess I have no other choice...

I walk towards the gate, it isn't too far.  Some of the lights are on from the window, perhaps I can use their telephone?

The gate opens when I am just a few feet away from it. I get taken aback a little, but continue to make my way in, battling out the fog that attempts to blur my vision.

When I get to the door, I exhale a cold breath before knocking firmly with hope someone would answer. 

"Hello?" The door is opened by a somewhat tall man in a suit. 

His eyes are a piercing bright blue, his face contoured naturally, blessed with high cheekbones that fit his pale image perfectly. 

His hair is curly, satiny. His curls twirl around in all directions with not a care in the world. His devilish hair suits him well, goddamn he is mighty fine.

Snap out of it, Y/N! You need to get to a phone!

"Hi, my car broke down...um...do you have a telephone I could use?" I ask.

"Of course. You must be cold. Come inside." He says with a small smile, moving aside so I can enter.

"Thanks." I sigh in relief walking in, feeling the homely warmth embrace me.

He shuts the door behind me as I admire the place. There are two long staircases, porcelain vases with flowers on gold rimmed tables, rich carpets lay on the black marble floor that glitters to the light provided from the giant crystal chandelier that hangs above me.

"Wow...you've got quite a lovely home." I compliment.

"Please, take a seat. Make yourself at home while I fetch my telephone." He gestures to the sofa by the fireplace.

A cellphone would suffice...or does he not have one?

I quickly shake off my thoughts and take a seat, my velvet dress creasing slightly when I do. The man walks out of the room and into a different one, as I sit and wait patiently.

That party was wild. I'm surprised I didn't get drunk.

"Here you are, madam." A butler smiles, handing me a glass of red wine.

I look at him and raise a brow to my surprise, but take the glass out of sheer respect:

"Thanks." 

He smiles once more, before walking out. This place was very quiet.

I stare down at the glass of wine in my hand. It sparkles and I was thirsty, but I'm not about to take a drink from a stranger. 

If at all possible, I'd like to avoid any cliche horror film scenarios. This place gave me the creeps already, but I must admit, the owner looks nice.

I set the disregarded glass of wine down on the coffee table in front of me and cross my legs with a small sigh.

The attractive man soon returns with a phone in his hand. 

"Ah, thank you." I smile, rising from my seat as he hands it to me.

He nods and exits the room as I attempt to dial my best friend's number.

It doesn't seem to work, or even turn on for that matter.

"Ah, crap...excuse me, sir...?" I call him.

He turns around and walks back over to me:

"Yes?"

"This isn't working..." I sigh, handing it back to him.

"Really? It's brand new, I don't understand why it would just...stop...like that." He says slowly, inspecting it.

"Yea...you know, a cellphone would work too, if you've got one." I suggest.

"I try to keep myself away from newer technology. It irritates me. So, no. I do not own a...cell-phone." He says, staring at me plainly.

I blink at him a few times, slightly confused:

"Oh...um...okay, but how am I supposed to get home?" 

"You can stay the night at my place if you'd like. There's supposed to be storm tonight. Wouldn't want that beautifully revealing dress of yours to get drenched, now would we?" He tilts his head slightly as he talks.

"Excuse me? The only thing that's revealing is your zipper. Nobody wants to see your junk, sweet-cheeks." I cross my arms and sass his ass.

"What..." He looks down at his pants, but they're already zipped.

I cannot help but to smile just a little.

"It is zipped." He says, staring at my face.

"Made you look." I giggle.

A small smile creeps up his lips:

"You should stay the night."

"But my dress is far too revealing..." I tease.

"Oh, I insist." He says, placing his hands on my waist.

I stare up at his bright eyes raising a brow in amusement, admiring the glittering green-blue mix, as he stares down into my own.

"Do you have a name?" He asks.

"Y/N." I reply quietly, transfixed by his eyes.

"Beautiful..." He exhales, holding me close.

I become at a loss for words. He has such a huge impact on me - my heart. It is beating faster than I can blink, and my cheeks are warming up with each passing minute, I begin to hope I haven't gone pink.

"What is...your...name?" Is all I can manage out due to my bashfulness. 

"Sherlock Holmes."

"What? But that's the name of a detective that died solving the case of the Baker Street Blood-Sucker five years ago...." I tilt my head in confusion.

"Yes. That's me." He smiles.

I back away a little:

"Aren't you um...supposed to be dead, then?"

"Oh, I am."

I squint at him, as his blue eyes fade into a dark red, and two of his front teeth become sharp.

"Y-You're a bloody vampire?!" I yell, stumbling backwards.

"You say it like I'm some sort of animal, of course I am. Didn't the suit and huge mansion give it away?" He scoffs.

"You're not getting my blood!" I yell, running up the staircase.

He rolls his eyes and somehow zaps up the top of the staircase. I gasp and trip backwards, but before I can fall down, he lifts me off my feet and walks up the stairs.

"Relax, I'm not going to sink my fangs into your flesh.  Oh, wait...nevermind..." He whispers, walking into his bedroom with a smirk as my eyes widen.

He lies me on the rich silks of his bed, pinning me down and getting on top of me soon after.

"Please, don't do this to me..." I beg, my eyes tearing up.

He stares down at me with his burning red eyes. They glisten in the dim lamp light of his room. His hands are on my shoulders, pinning me down.

"But I crave you...your smell is..." He nuzzles his nose into my neck and sniffs me as I gasp.

"P-Please...Mr. Holmes I know you're...a g-good man...you helped people, remember?" I say with a shaky breath.

"You are lonely. I can see it in your eyes..." He says softly.

"What...?" I stare at his face.

"I see it all in your eyes. You're life is filled with lies, and cheating. You look for ways to make it look better but..."

"But it never works out." I finish his description of me, as my eyes tear up.

He wipes the tear that was about to fall down my cheek from my eyes and stares at me, deeply this time:

"Don't you ever just want to...let go?" 

"Every night...I question myself..." I try to explain, finding it difficult to speak.

"I am lonely myself, though I hate to admit it..." He whispers.

"Really...?" I ask softly, hesitantly lifting my hand up to touch his hair.

He lets me. His curls are soft, and silky against my cold fingertips.

He leans down and places his lips on my own as I run my finger smoothly along his satiny curls. His fangs accidentally brushing against my bottom lip, drawing blood. When that happens, he licks my bottom lip, and sucks the blood off of it with a smile.

I kiss back slowly, I don't know why but there was just something all too familiar about his lips. As if mine had belonged with his all my life.

His hands run down from my cheek, to my neck, down all the way to my waist. He strokes my neck with his fangs, asking permission to sink them in.

"I don't think I can do this with you..." I gasp out.

"You don't trust me?" He asks with his deep, rumbling voice.

"You could trick me...like all the rest. You don't even love me...you just want to drink my blood." I say with a shaky breath as my heart throbs painfully.

"If I wanted your blood I wouldn't have asked for your permission, I would've sunken my fangs deep into you without your consent. I ask you now, because I love you, because I seem to have grasped my control...somehow." He explains.

"It hasn't even been an hour since we've met..." I scoff.

"No...but I've waited far too long for someone like you." He tells me, leaning in.

I shut my eyes and exhale one last breath softly:

"Fine."

And with that, he sinks his needy fangs into the side of neck. The feeling is perpetual. The small sting of his thin, sharp fangs in my neck, drawing out blood as it drips messily down my neck, droplets staining the top of my dress.

He pulls out, moments later.

I gasp, feeling my body temperature drop completely. He helps me sit up, and I look down at my hands and legs. They are pale. 

"A-Am I...a vampire now?" I shake.

He sits next to me and pulls me close to him, wrapping his arms around my waist as he leans back on the beds pillows:

"No, Y/N. You are mine now."

Before I can respond, he nips at my ear with one of his fangs, and small droplets of blood drop on my shoulder. 

I smell it, and become overwhelmed with a burning sensation.

He chuckles when he sees me tense up to the blood, wiping it off my shoulder with his index finger and bringing it to my mouth, to which I lick off.

"We are alike now." He whispers, running his fingers through my hair as I feel my fangs grow.

"Meaning you will not leave me?" I ask, resting my head back on his chest.

"Never." He whispers, kissing my head and tightening his grip around me.

I shut my eyes. A small smile creeping it's way up to my lips.

Love can be found from anything. Even something scary.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 195 20
Eto, shots and lemons :)
17.5K 343 23
All these imagines and one-shots are my ideas, but you can also give me requests in the "comment" section and in message.
1.5M 46.8K 99
We are on an infinite hiatus with this show, so read up!
381K 7.6K 55
Just some Sherlock x Reader oneshots written by me!