Open Road (Larry Stylinson)

Oleh allurity

Harry fell in love with Louis on the highway at midnight, but Louis had fallen for Harry so, so long ago. In... Lebih Banyak

Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The End

Chapter 26

529 32 192
Oleh allurity

"I can't believe this is our last night together," Louis mumbled as him and Harry walked hand in hand through the cheap hotel doors.

"Me neither," Harry sighed in return.

Louis giggled for a second, leaning up and cupping his hand to Harry's ear. He whispered softly so no one could hear.

"Haz," he breathed. "This is our last night to have sex without Li and Niall listening."

Harry choked on his own saliva, hitting Louis' head lightly.

"Louis!" He exclaimed. "You can't say things like that in public."

"No one heard," Louis whined, pushing his body closer to Harry's.

Sighing huffily, Harry dragged Louis up to the mahogany desk. "Room for two, please."

"One bed!" Louis added gleefully.

The receptionist nodded and handed Harry a single room key. Smiling, the two boys happily walked off to the elevator.

Watching the doors slide open, Louis laughed a little. "Remember last time we got out of the elevator?"

"Yeah, when you ran into the old lady," Harry teased.

"How about we try that elevator sex they were talking about," Louis joked.

Harry grinned and pushed the button for their floor. Sure, he was bi, but he'd never, you know, done it with a guy. Louis didn't need to know that yet, though.

Quickly before the doors could close, a rather frazzled girl ran into the elevator, out of breath.

"Hi," she smiled through a wheeze. "Oh," she exclaimed, her mouth suddenly dropping open even wider. "Hi," she repeated.

"Hi, love," Harry said sweetly, leaning towards her.

Shit, Louis thought. That girl is gorgeous, exactly Harry's type. No fucking way.

"Hey, babe," Louis winked, turning towards her as well and deepening his voice earning a quizzical look from Harry.

The elevator doors opened with a ding, and the girl dashed out with a fleeting sorry, leaving the two boys alone in an enclosed space.

"What was that?" Louis exclaimed, glaring at Harry.

"You're asking me?" He retorted. "You looked like a lion about to pounce!"

Louis was outraged. "Like you don't act like that all the fucking time!"

"Not now that you're my boyfriend!" Harry shouted, storming past Louis through the open elevator doors.

Louis ran behind him, attempting to keep up with Harry's long strides and fast gate. "Wait."

"I'm sorry, love," Louis murmured, walking towards Harry and quietly shutting their hotel door behind him. "You know I was just jealous."

"I don't, though!" Harry yelled, still angry. "I didn't even do anything, and neither did she."

Louis' fist connected with the wall, and he angrily wrung his hand out in pain. "You don't fucking get it," he growled, his rage returning.

Harry raised an eyebrow, he was angry, but he couldn't help but find the small boy amusing.

"You could have absolutely anyone in the whole fucking world and for some shit reason you chose me, now I'm in competition with every one of those bloody losers and I'm nothing compared to them!" Louis screamed, tears being brought to his eyes.

There was a bang from the other side of the wall and an: "Oi! Shut up!"

Harry's eyes softened as he gazed at the cracking boy in front of him.

"Louis, baby, come here."

Stumbling over to Harry, Louis collapsed into his chest.

"So beautiful," Harry whispered, running his fingers through Louis' hair as he tried to calm the boy. "You could have anyone too, you know."

"What?" Louis' voice was muffled by Harry's warm chest and his own tears.

Harry's rubbed his hands over Louis' face. "Anyone could have you, but you let it be me. Never will I forget how privileged I am to call you mine."

Louis leaned up to press a kiss to the left of Harry's red lips. "I love you," he cooed. "Thank you."

Harry smiled and pecked Louis' lips gently, pulling away and sitting Louis up on the bed, gently tugging his shirt off for him.

"You don't have to thank me love," he chided, removing his shirt as well.

"Oh," Louis said, his more playful and confident side returning. "But I do."

Harry laughed, undoing his belt.

"You'll see," Louis answered, wiping off the few leaky tears and unbuttoning his own shorts as well.

"Oh yeah?" Harry retorted cheekily. "Are you going to put on a show, then?" He teased, he hadn't expected Louis to do just that.

He slowly pulled his shorts down his legs, and Harry watched in awe as they slid down his thick, tanned thighs.

Unable to stop the noise that escaped his lips at Louis' perky bum turning towards him, he pulled his own pants down, flinging them off his foot and into a corner.

"Kiss me, you fool," Harry laughed as Louis tackled him, pushing him down against the bed.

There lips connected in a sloppy kiss. Too much tongue and too little lips, but they were horny and young, so neither minded.

Harry groaned as Louis pushed his tongue into the younger' mouth, grazing the roof of it in an attempt to feel even closer to him.

"Lou," Harry whined, trying to stop him before this got too out of hand. "Lou, wait."

Louis hummed and kissed Harry's neck lightly, ignoring the shoves Harry gave to his chest.

"Louis, please, stop," Harry commanded, his desperate tone of voice alerting Louis that something was wrong.

Louis' eyes widened. "Shit!" He squeaked. "I'm so sorry, Harry. I didn't mean to, I-"

"Jesus, Lou," Harry interrupted. "I just, I need to tell you something."

Confused, Louis sat up, still straddling Harry. "Okay," he said. "Shoot."

"It's just, like, I've never really done this before," Harry admitted.

Scoffing, Louis removed himself from Harry. "Never had sex before? That's such a lie, you know I can hear you each time you bang a chick in the hotel room next door."

"No, wait!" Harry tried. "Let me explain, Christ. I've never done this with a guy before."

Mouth opening in an O, no sound escaped Louis' mouth. "I'm so sorry," Louis murmured, grazing his thumb along Harry's cheek and climbing off to lay down beside him. "I didn't know, and I didn't think to ask."

"'S fine, Lou," Harry reassured. "But, you know, I still have, like-"

Louis cut Harry off with a laugh. "I'll help you out, yeah?"

Harry nodded meekly. He's had blowjobs before, but Louis' lips looked like they were made for nothing else as he trailed butterfly kisses down Harry's torso.

Gently pulling Harry's boxers down over the curve of his bum, Louis pressed soft kisses on Harry's thighs.

"You're beautiful, love," Harry told Louis as he pressed a gentle kiss on the tip of Harry's flushed cock.

No more words were spoken by Harry, only a string of babbling 'Lou's and 'oh god's. He moaned louder as the head of his cock hit the back of Louis' throat, his whole length enveloped by Louis' hot and gorgeous bubblegum mouth.

Forcing his eyes open, Harry locked his gaze on Louis, who looked absolutely wrecked, and Harry lost it.

He came with a shout of "Louis!" and the older boy placed a chaste kiss on Harry's cheek as he jerked himself to his finish before laying down next to the bleary-eyed boy.

"I love you," Louis whispered as Harry's eyes fluttered shut.

"I love you too," Harry breathed back as he fell asleep to thoughts of the wonderful boy beside him.

-

I feel dirty and I can't believe you guys made me write that. It's literally like three paragraphs but I almost cried ok

This was very very late, but I just really didn't want to write smut I apologize

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

16.4K 637 9
✿ Larry Stylinson short story ✿ (completed) Harry wants to be someone to Louis..but he doesn't know that he already is...
1.1M 27.6K 27
Louis and Harry are best friends. They're also in this hot new boy band called One Direction. They thought that life was as good as it could get, and...
45K 1.5K 13
being stuck in a mental hospital doesn't seem so bad with harry by your side. or, harry and louis coincidentally end up being roommates in a mental...
134K 4.4K 16
in which harry saw louis dancing in the club, and decided that he wanted louis, even if it's just a little bit of his heart. but louis is in a vulne...